PDA

View Full Version : Going out

miss_billy
09-12-2006, 09:42 AM
Hi

It's been some time since my last post but I had to write to let you know my oldest daughter is having a birthday party / pub crawl this Friday and has answered my prayes by telling everyone it is fancy drass this is my opportunity to get dressed up fully and go out without drawing suspicious eyes from people.

I know it's the cowards way but at least i'll be able to do it for the first time ever.:love: :love:

One problem how do I hold everything in without wearing swiming trunks under my panties???

Butterfly Bill
09-12-2006, 03:42 PM
If it's fancy dress you will most probably be wearing hose, and those can be control top. Or wear panties that have spandex in them.

krisybryant
09-12-2006, 04:06 PM
One problem how do I hold everything in without wearing swiming trunks under my panties???

By hold everything in do you mean smoothing the package? There are gaffs for a smooth crotch or tight girdles or shapers. I guess a tight bikini bottom would work too.

Keeping in the belly? girdles, waist cinchers, corsets, even control top pantyhose.

KarenSusan
09-12-2006, 05:48 PM
my oldest daughter is having a birthday party / pub crawl this Friday and has answered my prayes by telling everyone it is fancy drass this is my opportunity to get dressed up fully and go out without drawing suspicious eyes from people

Does this mean that her birthday party is like a masquerade party with everyone in costume?

miss_billy
09-13-2006, 03:49 AM
Does this mean that her birthday party is like a masquerade party with everyone in costume?

Yep!!:heehee:

krisybryant ( Holding in the package ) I hoped to wear some frillies but dont want things dropping out. It all needs to be very tastfull.

miss_billy
09-15-2006, 02:43 AM
Well tonights the night and although i'm quietly excited I am also quite nevous about going out on the town for the first time dressed as my other half...........

Even Though I am using the pretext that this is fancy dress it is still scary.

I have told people at my martial arts club that i,m going out and made a big joke of it but hey the heart will be pounding later on. My wife is cool with my CD to an extent but my daughters have no idea! my oldest girl who has good style is going to do my make up and i'm off to town to buy some false nails today.

I also need to pick up a small hand bag to put some training shoes in because I will be going out in high heels and as many a woman will tell you high heels and drink don't mix well so the trainers are for my own safety.

I have also found a pair of sexy panties which hold everything in so that one less thing to worry about. Should I buy some clip on ear rings??????

Anyway I will get some pictures and post them ASAP.

KarenSusan
09-15-2006, 11:11 AM
Hope you have a wonderful time, Miss Billy

SherriePall
09-15-2006, 11:41 AM
If my calculations are right, it won't be long before the evening starts. Just have fun. And remember the pics.

miss_billy
09-16-2006, 07:53 AM
Hi all!

Last night was just brilliant, Funny enough I had very few nerves and found myself flirting quite a lot (naughty me) The only draw back to the long night was some anoying little squirt who tried three times to get me in a toilet ( gross) but when he finaly started feeling me up that was it i'm afraid the man side had to come out leaving him running with his tail between his legs. Much the the amusement of my wife, daughter and friends. will get a few pics up ASAP.