PDA

View Full Version : Day at home.

MsEva
09-12-2006, 11:59 AM
Had a great morning. We were having a repair man stop by to fix our security system today. I had to stay home to wait for him..oh darn. Well spent the whole day as my femme self. I showered, close shave, full makeup. Then what to wear. I decided to lounge in a black lace nightie for most of the morning. Did a load of laundry or two. Folded them. Later dress in a white leather jean type skirt, black cami over stocking garters, and matching black bra and panties. Kind of sad now as I have to change out:Angry3: The repair man is scheduled to be here at 1:30. So do you like the unscheduled days off? I know I do.:heehee:

EricaCD
09-12-2006, 12:37 PM
Wow! Sounds great, though if you keep dressing in such sexy things you are in danger of losing your "soccer mom in training" status! :)

Erica

Teal
09-12-2006, 12:43 PM
Oh, yes! My SO has been in a class each Mon-Wed all day. Love the routine...shower, shave, makeup, put on my short shorts and a cute top and 4 inch mules to go about my day. I'm so used to it now it seems like part of my normal routine. I'm in between jobs, so I'm playing housewife, cooking, cleaning, etc. I wear heels all day long, so my calves are really getting toned. My wife even remarked about them...little does she know the reason why!

Paula Thomas
09-12-2006, 12:48 PM
Teal - Other than the "in between jobs" part, I would love to be able to do that (although I am not sure if I could handle the "4 inch" mules - probably have to start with 2 inch).

Maybe I can talk my wife (very supportive) into letting me dress and help her on the weekends.

Karren H
09-12-2006, 01:18 PM
Grrrrrrrr I hate you!!! :D. All my unscheduled days off end up with me covered in mud or grease fixing something at home that broke!! So what's a repairman anyway?? Hehehe

And the bigger question is what were you wearing when the repairman came? (Came as in to the door...get your minds out of the gutter people!! lol) Weren't you supposed to be teaching earth science to some little kids or something??

Lucky girl!!

Love Karren

tekla west
09-12-2006, 02:03 PM
Come on now Karren, you can fix the washer in a pink jumpsuit with hot red lace trim - it would be smashing. Though I would not weld in a short skirt. Some lessons don't need to be learned.

Karren H
09-12-2006, 03:59 PM
Come on now Karren, you can fix the washer in a pink jumpsuit with hot red lace trim - it would be smashing. Though I would not weld in a short skirt. Some lessons don't need to be learned.

Get those legs nice and beet red did we? Hehe

Funny thing is that I took yesterday off and as cutting and welding a new support for the I beam in my garage!! Guess I could wear a pink leather jumper so I wouldn't burn holes in it from the splatter? :)

Love Karren

MsEva
09-13-2006, 03:52 PM
Grrrrrrrr I hate you!!! :D. All my unscheduled days off end up with me covered in mud or grease fixing something at home that broke!! So what's a repairman anyway?? Hehehe

And the bigger question is what were you wearing when the repairman came? (Came as in to the door...get your minds out of the gutter people!! lol) Weren't you supposed to be teaching earth science to some little kids or something??

Lucky girl!!

Love Karren

:heehee: You are a funny girl Karren! The answer is DRAB! Yuck..but they have to come back tomorrow to finish the instal!:devil:

Ok. I will be in drab then too..but hopefully they won't take too long and I might get some late morning...early afternoon dress time.

Karren H
09-13-2006, 04:03 PM
:heehee: You are a funny girl Karren! The answer is DRAB! Yuck..but they have to come back tomorrow to finish the instal!:devil:

Ok. I will be in drab then too..but hopefully they won't take too long and I might get some late morning...early afternoon dress time.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:)

Love Karren

SatinSarah
09-13-2006, 04:17 PM
sounds perfect - you have to sure the repaiman doesn't come early! I love tottering around the house en femme. You don't have to dress up fancy and a short denim skirt is just as sexy as evening wear. I am healous though!

SherriePall
09-13-2006, 05:50 PM
Eva -- With my luck they would have arrived unannounced at the door while I was wiggling around in my slingbacks. Of course, Karren would probably be waiting in a gorgeous gown and strappy sandals. Oh those girls from out west!

MsEva
09-14-2006, 07:33 AM
Well they are due to arrive between 9 and 11 and I am still dressed!:D

I guess I will have to dash out and clean up in a few minutes..I will let you know if they get here early!:devil:

MsEva
09-14-2006, 08:56 AM
Well after changing out and showering yet again today before the appointment time...I get a call..they are two hours away due to traffic...now what would YOU do?

Yup, makeup on, jewlery, undergarments a cute outfit...and tada..more Eva time....glad they called at least!:o

Karren H
09-14-2006, 09:17 AM
Of course, Karren would probably be waiting in a gorgeous gown and strappy sandals. Oh those girls from out west!

Sherrie, Sherrie, Sherrie, Sherrie...You east coast girls..... Firstly I would have done the repair myself...enfemme! Then after touching up my makeup, take the money I saved on the repairman and gone out shopping!! :). Life is better on PA's west coast!! Lol

Love Karren

MsEva
09-14-2006, 09:51 AM
Sherrie, Sherrie, Sherrie, Sherrie...You east coast girls..... Firstly I would have done the repair myself...enfemme! Then after touching up my makeup, take the money I saved on the repairman and gone out shopping!! :). Life is better on PA's west coast!! Lol

Love Karren

Grew up near Sherrie...Karren..let's face it you live in Ohio:p

SherriePall
09-14-2006, 11:38 AM
Here, here. Is west of the Susquehanna a different country? Eva, let us know if you change in time.

MsEva
09-14-2006, 12:00 PM
Hey Sis,

Well I did with about 20 minutes to spare. He is here now..now my little fem brain is scheming to dress again if he leaves within 20 minutes. Daughter has SCA this afternoon!:o

Karren H
09-14-2006, 01:51 PM
Grew up near Sherrie...Karren..let's face it you live in Ohio:p

Noooooo. Never say that to a WPa girl... Ohio is flat and boreing!! Now your ganging up on me!! I hate being out numbered.

Your just jeleous cause we have the Steelers!!

Love Karren

Cheryl T
09-14-2006, 03:05 PM
Your just jeleous cause we have the Steelers!!

Steelers.... aren't they the Neanderthals with runny mascara under their eyes....lol..

Baseball is more a ladies game... they play on a Diamond, and who doesn't love diamonds....
Sometimes they even get to first base....hehehhe