PDA

View Full Version : Bought a fem item while younger

heathr1
09-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Was anyone else bought a fem item while younger?

When I was about 10, mother bought me a shirt and only realised once home that it was a girls' shirt and asked if I'd keep it and wear it. I did.

vbcdgrl
09-12-2006, 02:04 PM
I can't remember when I bought my first Femme item. I do remember going into the department store in the mall and buying some lingerie. It was a long time ago, at least 20 years, but I was an adult at the time. Never had someone else mistakenly buy me a femme item.

Vikki

Butterfly Bill
09-12-2006, 03:12 PM
My mom bought me a pair of short shorts, 1950s style, with no fly, that I picked out when I was in the sixth grade. After I had them home I noticed that the brand name on the label was "Judy Girl". I kept and wore them anyway.

christie
09-12-2006, 03:25 PM
In fifth grade really wanted a pair of moccasins, but all they had left in my size was the female style. My mom bought them for me anyway. They were great, I wore them all the time.

Christie

Gisele
09-12-2006, 03:34 PM
Does a 12" Bionic Woman action figure count?:heehee:

My father was not happy to buy it but my mother said he wants it so buy it.

THANKS MOM!:D

Monica Elena
09-12-2006, 04:50 PM
My first femme item I bought was a liquid black eyeliner when I was 13.
I still don't know how I asked the saleswoman.

Marla S
09-12-2006, 04:57 PM
My first fem item I can remember was a pair of green pentyhose.
I think it was inspired by the movie "Peter Pan" with Mia Farrow from 1976.
Takeing into account that we got American movies a bit later here, I must have been about 11-12.

Jena11
09-12-2006, 05:49 PM
My First item was a pair of panties. I had to ride my bicyle about 2 miles to Target, I think it took me 5 trips before I was brave enough to actually buy a pair. I got some other stuff at the same time as to try to not be noticed. It was very stressful but I was so happy after I got them. Jena:o

angelfire
09-12-2006, 07:18 PM
My first fem item I can remember was a pair of green pentyhose.
I think it was inspired by the movie "Peter Pan" with Mia Farrow from 1976.
Takeing into account that we got American movies a bit later here, I must have been about 11-12.

Me too actually. That and a pair of white fishnets, which I had originally thought to be white tights with red-polka dots (The package was wierd). They were like...neon green tights that I bought at a novelty shop around halloween. I remember It was right across the street from my highschool in the mall, and one of my teachers from the year before was in there too. I remember I waited around and looked at other stuff while she was in there, then once she left I grabbed them and ran to the cash. I was so nervous I actually dropped the cash when I went to hand it to the cashier.

That was when I was....16, so 4 years ago.

Julogden
09-12-2006, 07:51 PM
Was anyone else bought a fem item while younger?

When I was about 10, mother bought me a shirt and only realised once home that it was a girls' shirt and asked if I'd keep it and wear it. I did.
When I was probably around 10, my mother bought me a white pair of what I would call pedal pushers, popular in the '60's for girls. She told me that they were boy's, but I don't remember ever seeing another boy wear them, and I did get giggles on occasion, but I wore them and loved it.

She also gave me a pair of satin pajamas to wear, turned out they belonged to her younger sister whose stuff we were temporarily storing. Not sure what was going on there, but I enjoyed wearing them. She didn't tell me they were women's pajamas, and I didn't ask.

I didn't buy my own stuff until I was 18, bought some makeup and pantyhose. The checkout lady commented that some young lady was lucky to have me as a boyfriend, so I just smiled and agreed with her.

Carol:hugs:

joannesilver
09-12-2006, 08:01 PM
When my mother learned I was snitching girls' things from laundry rooms she had a fit. And when she discovered I was still doing it after she demanded I stop, she bought me some bras, panties and slips with the undertanding I'd only wear them at home and in my room. "Sure Mother, that'll work".

lorrieanne
09-12-2006, 08:10 PM
When i was a teen i bought some panties and had to hide them away. I loved the feeling i got when i put them on! I was also scared out of my mind buying them.

Lorrieanne

Melissa73
09-12-2006, 09:10 PM
Since i was younger, i would Borrow from my sister's closet. BUt when i moved out of state to attend college, i had no access to "girl" clothes. So, my first item purchased, was at Target. I had a bad craving for something girly. So, there i was wandering into the junior section, nervous and frightened. I wandered about, eyeing every woman who came near me. Finally, with an ounce of courage i found a thong leotard (black). But i couldnt stop there. (i needed tights). So, i picked out a pair, and drove home. I was so excited , and all i could think of was trying on my new clothes :-)

Student Susie
09-13-2006, 01:51 AM
well, i bought my first femme item...on monday, this week, and it was a second pair of a nu bra. (Yes, second, one dear being from my family gave the first as a gift to me, she's very supportive):happy:

Lisa Golightly
09-13-2006, 01:59 AM
Nope.