PDA

View Full Version : What a Lovely Morning

Deena
09-12-2006, 02:10 PM
I wanted to share my morning with you ladies. I dressed early--white blouse, forms and bra, tight jeans, low black flats, wig and jewlry, make up, clear nail polish--and headed out to Payless Shoes and the Fashion Bug. Both local stores which is not my custom (small town, you know)! I found some really nice shoes--two pair of tennies and a pair of low healed, open toed flats, an off white jersey top and a full body shaper. Well you say what is so "lovely" about that? Aside from a beautiful, cool and sunny morning, it was the way I was treated by other customers and the salespeople. "Good morning may I help you?" "The change room is here." "Did you find something that you like"? "Good Morning!" There must be something in the fall air as even the other customers were pleasant. I have never felt so welcome and femme. My question for you is, "Can you guess where I'm going tomorrow morning??

Hugs, Deena

Phyliss
09-12-2006, 02:47 PM
uuuhhh.....to the bank for a large loan, so you can REALLY enjoy yourself?

BethCD
09-12-2006, 03:11 PM
Deena, Sounds like a great trip.....obviously not your first if you pass that well. Enjoy Part II and tel us about it.

Beth:heehee: