PDA

View Full Version : Taking my first steps in high heels, and it's scarry up here.

Noel Chimes
12-22-2004, 06:16 PM
Tired of being "cooped up" Does anyone know about the clubs that cater to us around the St.Louis area? Noel

Julie
12-22-2004, 06:26 PM
Noel, try the link below but as you can see I'm outside the area so not sure how up to date things are.

http://www.tgtoday.com/newtopframeset.html

JJ

Noel Chimes
12-22-2004, 06:37 PM
Julie J, thank you thank you thank you. What a way to start a new year and a new life. Noel

Julie
12-22-2004, 06:40 PM
Noel, no thanks needed. Don't rush things, I'm almost sensing an urgency here. Sound things out first and make sure things are OK before making any commitments etc.... Good luck.

JJ

Noel Chimes
12-22-2004, 07:24 PM
scared stiff.( pardon the pun) Would like to meet people who have a little more expertise an learn from them before going public. Anyone near St.Louis? Noel

Paige Turner
12-22-2004, 07:29 PM
My first outing was over 10 years ago when I was 22.

I really took the time, went to a salon and got the makeup done professionally. I looked smoking hot after dressing in the closet for several years. I did it right.

I rented a limo for the night, got half tipsy before the car got there. Had an itinerary of where I was going and for how long. Went to 4 clubs first two were gay, second two were str8 clubs. I had so much more fun at the str8 clubs for what that was worth. But, in order to hit the str8 clubs, you had better pass well.

Georgette
12-22-2004, 08:03 PM
Try www.pwrgirl.com/nightclubs. They give complete city by city index also addresses.

Fallen Angel
12-22-2004, 10:02 PM
you can also go under search bygay/lesbien bars under yahoo it will even tell you where all male leather bars are(those are the places that we as ladies dont go!!! and in that search it also gives exta hints when we go out like ladies room privies ect. this was very helpful in my firts outings

new2jersey
12-23-2004, 12:03 AM
Thanks. I too want to start coming out of the closet. I'm tired of getting dressed up with nothing to do. There are only so many times that you change clothes. Julie J, that web site is GREAT :p :p :D . There is a wealth of information THANKS again! Also, Georgette, for somereason that link did not work. I was wondering if you can supply it again. All you girls are the best for helping neebees like us.

new2jersey
12-23-2004, 12:36 AM
I was wondering if you girls would comment on these photos. I've been trying to make my chest look real, so I'm trying new things, adding nipples different bras, and would like some honest feedback from people that I truely admire! :D .
Ciao!
http://www.geocities.com/marisatv5/Chest.html

Noel Chimes
12-23-2004, 05:02 PM
Thanks for all of your advise. I feel privilaged to find so many warm and carring ladies who can help me through these painful and akward times. By the way, anyone out here live in or near St.Louis? Need friends here. It's me vs. the world. Noel