PDA

View Full Version : does this make wifes cheat

stacylynn1
09-13-2006, 07:38 AM
does knowing that thare husbands dress like a women push a wife to cheat +?

Karren H
09-13-2006, 09:03 AM
I don't think that fidelity and knowing that your husband crossdresses are synonymous by any means...though I have heard of a few that had affairs to get back at their husbands for CDing..

Most likely their husbands were doing more than just dressing. (Wink wink). Hehe.

But being faithful to ones OS really doesn't have anything to do with your preference in clothing, sexual orientation... Its a pack or a bond between two people that is above all that...

I've been faithful to my wife of 30+ years and don't see that changing ever!!! Just who I am!! And she feels the same way!! Didn't say "I do" to the "till death do us part" thingy for nothing!! But that me....faithful as a cute puppy!! Hehe. Even have a wet nose to prove it!! :):):)

Love Karren

Sarah Bayen
09-13-2006, 09:06 AM
I agree with Karren - but do you ask for a reason? If you've got a problem, I'm sure we'd all listen and sympathise.

Anita Mae GG
09-13-2006, 09:12 AM
I don't think there is any connect between the two. If a wife cheats it can't be that reason alone.

Penny
09-13-2006, 09:13 AM
I think not if the relationship is healthy. I think not putting down the toilet seat could cause a wife to cheat if the relationship is unhealthy.

allisonrn06
09-13-2006, 09:47 AM
In my opinion there is no excuse for cheating period - if a person wants to be with someone else,they should break it off with their spouse/ SO before seeking someone else. As to the question of does cd'ing make some wives cheat - yeah probably,but does that make it right -no! If cd'ing is that much a part of a man,something that he can't change,then it would be like saying it's ok for the husband to cheat because his wife is menstruating. Just my:2c: !

Ellisia_Lynch
09-13-2006, 09:51 AM
does knowing that thare husbands dress like a women push a wife to cheat +?

I can understand the concern. Non accepting partners are bound to feel like their needs aren't being met - we have all heard many women use the words 'real man' in arguments against crossdressers.

Surely there is the fear that the SO will be tempted to search for what she's not getting at home, especially the very non understanding ones?

Ellisia

Paula Thomas
09-13-2006, 09:54 AM
Some women may only be looking for an "excuse" or "rationalization" rather than a "reason" to cheat.

And, it may be that the man only catches her cheating after he starts CDing (or comes out as CDing), or she says she did not start cheating until after the CDing started.

However, if a woman's SO starts to wear womens' clothing, it may cause the woman to question her own femininity (e.g., "If I were sexually attractive to men, he would not be doing this").

This questioning may take the form of being with other men to re-inforce her belief that she is still feminine.

However, regardless of the "reason", if you discover your SO cheating then you should seek counseling to try to find out the REAL reason for it, and try to work out a solution.

If related to CDing, then maybe you can work out mutually acceptable boundaries.

MsJanessa
09-13-2006, 11:36 AM
My take on this is that a person who "cheats" will come up with any rationalization to excuse their doing so particularly when they get caught.

Sage GG
09-13-2006, 12:03 PM
NO, some may see it as an easy excuse but no

eleyna
09-13-2006, 02:33 PM
Causing your partner to doubt your attraction or passion for them might lead them to seek recognition/affirmation elsewhere, i.e. be unfaithful.

Unless your SO is a CD, its unlikely they are ever truly going to understand your worldview; you may be lucky with someone who is very understanding and tries to empathize.

If you're married: They invested their trust in the guy at the altar, in that tuxedo and pants. The girly you might seem like a 3rd person you're trying to introduce into the marriage, or it might seem like you aren't who you pretended to be back then.

So its important that you try to extend a bridge. This isn't some other person on the street you're trying to get not to laugh when they walk past you. This is your wife you're trying to get to accept and understand a different you.

To that end - I think its very important to demonstrate that all the attributes and values your SO cherishes in you are clearly a part of this "other" you. How would you feel if a male colleague at work you were friends with (but absolutely not interested in otherwise) suddenly came up to you and said "I love you!" and tried to kiss you? That can be how it feels for an SO until they've understood that you and skirted-you are the same.

I think you need to touch base with her reality occasionally; buy her flowers and hand her them dressed in your manly best, without scurrying to get dressed as soon as they are in water.

Treat her to intimacy that has no hint of cd about it - give her a romantic, sensual bath while still dressed in male clothes, so that there's nothing femme in the bathroom.

Your goal should be her thinking "he still loves me", not wondering if you're trying to butter her up to let you dress up again.

vbcdgrl
09-13-2006, 04:06 PM
I don't know from experience, but I can understand why some GGs would cheat, 'cause they feel like they are being cheated.

Vikki

ReginaK
09-13-2006, 07:04 PM
But being faithful to ones OS really doesn't have anything to do with your preference in clothing, sexual orientation...

Indeed. Even though i've used both Linux and OSX, I still come back to Windows.

samantha#1
09-13-2006, 07:06 PM
My wife loves me to dress and participates fully, this has not in any way affected our love for each other, neither of us has strayed, do not think anyone else could handle either of our personalities!
Hugs to all
Samantha.

Lanore
09-13-2006, 07:18 PM
If I had a wife or girl friend, and told them that I wanted to CD or be more of a woman, I would have to think if she came to me and told me she wanted to CD or be more of a man. If I were the SO and wanted a man, I would go aout and find one. I don't believe that's cheating, it's choice.

Lanore

KateW
09-13-2006, 10:20 PM
It might be used for an excuse, but there is never a valid reason to cheat.