PDA

View Full Version : Photo Session

gender_blender
12-23-2004, 04:22 AM
It's been awhile since I posted; this semester was quite busy.
My friend took the following pictures of me this past week. I realize that they are kinda ****ty looking, but I had a blast dressing up that evening and the pictures look pretty hot.
The first 3 pictures are of the outfit that I wore to Manray Nightclub in Boston a few weekends ago and the other 2 pictures are with my new shoes. There are more pictures posted in my journal.
Enjoy!

~Charlie/Chelsea~

megan
12-23-2004, 04:32 AM
Wow girl friend you make that look GOOD. Way to go!

racquel
12-23-2004, 04:58 AM
Chelsea,you look teriffic,is that you own beautiful hair?you are stunning.

Tristen Cox
12-23-2004, 05:11 AM
Ah ha! So there you are. Been wonderin where you'd disappeared to. Good to see you visit. I have only three words for you..thats right... sexy sexy sexy :p
Hey come round more often if you can. The door is always open.

Love
Tristen

Donna Louise
12-23-2004, 05:23 AM
You certainly wear it well girl. Love the shoes. I would have to hold on to something in them or topple over.

Donna Louise

paulaN
12-23-2004, 06:02 AM
very very hot!!! I love your outfit.

Vickie-CD
12-23-2004, 08:14 AM
Gender Blender, Great pics, I don't think they are ****ty, but very sexy!!. You are very photogenic, on the last pic, nice eye-liner application. If I were a publisher, you would be in my book.
Best Wishes,
Vickie

DanaJ
12-23-2004, 08:20 AM
Wow - looking good there g-b... love the boa!

DanaJ

Beach Chick
12-23-2004, 08:25 AM
Honey....

Calling you hot would be like calling an atomic bomb a firecracker.

he he

(Hey I made that up all by myself)

Beach Chick

Starluscious
12-23-2004, 10:42 AM
Those are some really sexy pics
don't be sorry
I couldn't help but admire you as a lady
like I do admire ladies
you have good taste in femme
alot of you ladies do
those boots are soooooooooo dreamy
the skirt is so stylin
oh and your make up job really brings out your eyes really well
and your femme lips too that is
thank you so much for sharing
you are one amazingly beautiful girl

love
Starluscious

gender_blender
12-23-2004, 02:24 PM
Chelsea,you look teriffic,is that you own beautiful hair?you are stunning.

Yes, that is my real hair. I've been growing it out for a couple years now.

gender_blender
12-28-2004, 06:02 AM
Wow - looking good there g-b... love the boa!

DanaJ

Thanks. a friend gave it to me at a GLBT event that I went to recently.

new2jersey
12-28-2004, 08:00 AM
Very very hot. Love the hair! :p

Teddie
12-28-2004, 09:41 AM
Really a great look. And, very passable.

Wenda
12-28-2004, 11:19 AM
:D Wooowww!! Exceptional! The true test is the close up, and you definitely pass!! We have similar taste in boots and clothes, so my GF would call it ****ty, but I call it awesome. wenda.

Linda-x
12-28-2004, 01:40 PM
You have a very fem., and pretty face. Love the eye brows.

MariaCD
12-28-2004, 02:24 PM
Wow! Very sexy. You turned me on very quick. Love the fishnets and the shoes

Nina
12-28-2004, 03:40 PM
I think to many girls on here are trying to steal my thunder, :)

Paula A
12-29-2004, 09:24 AM
charlie
you truely are the lucky one here, you have been blessed with great looks either way you decide to dress. I hope you have a great visit home and things go well between you and your dad.
I have one question, when your in school and you go to classes or around campus one day in a male mood and another day in a female mood what kind of reaction do you get? or doesn't anyone notice since you are so blessed?

gender_blender
12-29-2004, 11:38 AM
charlie
you truely are the lucky one here, you have been blessed with great looks either way you decide to dress. I hope you have a great visit home and things go well between you and your dad.
I have one question, when your in school and you go to classes or around campus one day in a male mood and another day in a female mood what kind of reaction do you get? or doesn't anyone notice since you are so blessed?

Surprisingly, no one really cares how I present myself as I have freely chosen my gender on a daily basis around campus this semester. I take the time to surround myself with supportive friends that already know that I cross-gender express. Additional support comes from the fact that the Dean of students personally helped me pledge my sorority and that discrimination is not taken lightly by the admin of my college; I have never even experienced name-calling while a student here. It's almost gotten to that ideal point where people actually expect me to wear the designer Tiffany prom dress or some other nice dress to formal dances on campus.

Charlie

Sharon
12-29-2004, 11:47 AM
Charlie,
When I saw the pics on your first post, I thought to myself that no way you aren't GG. You are absolutely beautiful!
It sounds like you have an ideal situation at school. Congratulations!
Sharon

Paula A
12-29-2004, 04:05 PM
Charlie;
Wow thats great! when I was in high school and I was very very confused as was constantly ridiculed, me and another male school mate (that has since been reborn, she is doing great) just for being different, smaller, more fem, after that I withdrew into myself. Your pictures are awsome, love the hair. all the best to you in the new year, my it bring only joy and prosperity.

Tomita
12-29-2004, 04:23 PM
Very Sexy,
You seem to be in your own element!!
Tomita

nuffsaid
12-30-2004, 01:00 PM
Love the Photo's.

Your Hot!!

NewShy21NJmtf
12-30-2004, 01:33 PM
Hotttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!! ;)