PDA

View Full Version : Something I need to say

Vickie-CD
12-23-2004, 08:59 AM
Hello, something I want to say to "everyone" here. Over the years and currently I have been a member of many groups at yahoo, msn, etc....... that pertained to x-dressing,TV,TG & so on. I have been here long enough to say that each and everyone of you are by far the nicest, most sincere, and careing people I have ever been associated with. I say this with absolute sincerety.
I had always believed in the old saying "there is no such thing as a perfect world", but somehow you amazing people seem to have created a little unique perfect world here. Something I applaud you for. Thank-you so much for allowing me to be a part of it.
Love you All,
Vickie

Ashleigh
12-23-2004, 09:03 AM
We are glad you are a part of it as well. Merry Christmas.

Tristen Cox
12-23-2004, 09:06 AM
I couldn't agree with you more. You won't find a place quite like this, although there's forums everywhere. The more you visit the more you're gonna love it here. :D *HUGS* BIG ONES!

Love always
Tristen

LauraB
12-23-2004, 09:07 AM
yes
Iam sure we are all glad that you have joined the Sisterhood

Love
Laura

Beach Chick
12-23-2004, 09:15 AM
This is the best group ever!

Even with the $39.95 monthly fee.

What?

Oh...Erica told me about it. I just send it to her.

Is that wrong?

Beach Chick

Julie
12-23-2004, 09:17 AM
I had always believed in the old saying "there is no such thing as a perfect world", but somehow you amazing people seem to have created a little unique perfect world here. Something I applaud you for. Thank-you so much for allowing me to be a part of it. Love you All, Vickie

Vicky, you make it sound like Utopia here and probably some see it as that. It's very nice of you to say such things but there was really no need.

Myself and I'm sure the other girls too are just pleased that you've seen it in yourself to settle here and join the family.

Best wishes for the holiday period.

Love Julie J

genevieve_ohara
12-23-2004, 09:18 AM
Yes, indeedie...I've belonged to others, and they can't compare.

I quit 'em all long ago, even before I found this place.

Now? I've found a place to hang my hat. Or, wig, as it were!

Love

G

Tristen Cox
12-23-2004, 09:21 AM
This is the best group ever!

Even with the $39.95 monthly fee.

What?

Oh...Erica told me about it. I just send it to her.

Is that wrong?

Beach Chick

$39.95!! Damn it ! She told me it was $69.95!!
:mad:

Wendy me
12-23-2004, 09:26 AM
theirs no place like home , good people, loveing . careing ......yes no place like home

Fiona K
12-23-2004, 09:31 AM
Vicky, you make it sound like Utopia here and probably some see it as that. It's very nice of you to say such things but there was really no need.

Myself and I'm sure the other girls too are just pleased that you've seen it in yourself to settle here and join the family.

Best wishes for the holiday period.

Love Julie J

Couldn't agree more Julie,
So many give of themselves here it makes thsi family very special.

A Happy Christmas and New Year to all!
Love
Fiona

Georgette
12-23-2004, 09:42 AM
Yes Vickie I too found that this site is great, as I said right after joining. It is a pleasure to have you here and a Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Erica I think you have been exposed. LOL

Julie York
12-23-2004, 11:43 AM
I've not been here long, but what was so refreshing was the fact that no-one has defined what is RIGHT or WRONG for anyone else in terms of dressing. We all may have our own opinions, but I liked the idea that I can ask a serious dressing question (make-up etc) and get an answer, but I could also have a laugh and flirt or be philosophical if I chose. And the spectrum of what we get pleasure from is all here, whether you just love panties or want to go be outragious, or a gentle lady. (I'm a Laaadeeeee.....Joke for the Uk possie.)

JoannaDees
12-23-2004, 12:03 PM
I'll have to agree about the thumbs up for this site. I have also quit all the other groups as they just didn't have the friendliness and intimacy of this group.

Joanna

cdgirl
12-23-2004, 03:49 PM
Hello, something I want to say to "everyone" here. Over the years and currently I have been a member of many groups at yahoo, msn, etc....... that pertained to x-dressing,TV,TG & so on. I have been here long enough to say that each and everyone of you are by far the nicest, most sincere, and careing people I have ever been associated with. I say this with absolute sincerety.
I had always believed in the old saying "there is no such thing as a perfect world", but somehow you amazing people seem to have created a little unique perfect world here. Something I applaud you for. Thank-you so much for allowing me to be a part of it.
Love you All,
Vickie quoting vickie im the new kid on the block in the short time here at forum.i have met some very sweet and sincere people.and i hope i will meet many more sweet people. this is my first in 41 years as a crossdresser.to all thanks and God bless. cdgirl.

cdgirl
12-23-2004, 03:52 PM
Love you All,
Vickie quoting vickie im the new kid on the block in the short time here at forum.i have met some very sweet and sincere people.and i hope i will meet many more sweet people. this is my first in 41 years as a crossdresser.to all thanks and God bless. cdgirl.

Sharon
12-23-2004, 03:52 PM
I agree Vickie, this place is as close to heaven as I think we have a right to expect.

KayleighTV_UK
12-23-2004, 04:06 PM
Love you All,
Vickie

Suddenly i feel at home
Inside this space im not alone..
Ive found a place where i can stay,
There's no right or wrong for me this way...

Nobody laughs or turns their back,
Nobody has a heart attack..
In this space i can be me..
In this space i can be free..

I totaly agree..

Kay

Anita
12-23-2004, 04:14 PM
I too have seen the nastiness and been a victim of it on other sites not as my name now(usually the same people nite after nite) who form a "club"
Here there is non of that It is a great site I have received nothing but politeness and compliments from girls who make me look like Quasimodo on a bad day and they are too polite to say it!
I thank all those I have spoken with and those I have yet to have the pleasure of speaking too and hope to make further friends in the New Year

God bless you all and a very merry Christmas to each and every one of you
Anita xx

Julie
12-23-2004, 04:18 PM
I too have seen the nastiness and been a victim of it on other sites not as my name now(usually the same people nite after nite) who form a "club"
God bless you all and a very merry Christmas to each and every one of you
Anita xx

Anita, that's only because we all refused to pay our subs, if we had who knows things might have been different. :D (Just Kidding)

Have yourself a Merry Christmas & New Year also

JJ

Vickie-CD
12-23-2004, 05:25 PM
Suddenly i feel at home

I totaly agree..

Kay
Kay, the poem you posted is lovely, thank you for shareing.
Love to All,
Vickie

KayleighTV_UK
12-23-2004, 05:58 PM
Suddenly i feel at home

{Chorus}

These days i can never feel well,
The thoughts inside my head i tell,
Ive told myself ill be ok..
There's no right or wrong for me this way..

{Slow Tempo - Quiet Understated Solo}

{Soft - Spoken Vocal}
Down is how i feel today,
But the words i see make me feel ok..
Im glad im talking, in you i confide..
All the hurt i have inside...

{Kick Back To Tempo}

{Chorus}

Im glad you see
Im glad you see
Im glad you see what i am...

Am...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there you go.. one finished song, complete with my notes!!!

Hope anyone reading it likes it.. and yes, its copyright.. :)

Kayleigh X

Tamara Croft
12-23-2004, 07:38 PM
I haven't been on another CD forum and as far as this one goes, it's so kewl. All the girlz stick together through good and bad times. I personally feel very bonded with the group here and feel at home.

Tamara x

Vivian Best
12-23-2004, 07:45 PM
Hi Vickie,

Your right! There are a large group of very nice girls on this site and I think you are valuable addition to the group.

Vivian

babe4life
12-28-2004, 01:59 PM
OK, so I am a little behind, but WELCOME VICKIE!!!

BTW, love the name ;)

Love,
Vicky