PDA

View Full Version : Accessorizing Clare

Clare
09-14-2006, 04:39 AM
Last weekend I was shopping in large department stores as I was interested in purchasing items for Clare.

Then I got caught up in every girls pandora box - high profile name brands! I'm now a JAG girl! I've fallen in love with their watches, purses, sunnies, luggage, belts, handbags and footwear!

Most of the stuff I'm interested in is quite reasonably priced considering it's all labled JAG, so there are a few items I will be definately buying soon. In fact, I will be getting a real nice purse tomorrow - can't wait! I think the femme sunglasses will be next as I like the pinkish tone in the glass (see pic). Although I want a ladies gold watch, I will probably buy this girly watch as well to wear in male mode. (see pic). Also like these shoes, but don't know yet whether they are available in my size. (see pic).

I can't get everything I want as i'm a pauper, but over time i'll acquire the things that appeal to me. Oh why did I go shopping? It'll cost me a fortune in the future!

sue ellan
09-14-2006, 05:35 AM
wow girl i like your taste in girls things. shopping can be and is very addictive.:hugs:
sue ellan

pinkshelly
09-14-2006, 09:35 AM
OOOOO love the shoes.
Hugg, Shelly.

KarenSusan
09-14-2006, 09:42 AM
Those shoes are to die for.

Brandi33
09-14-2006, 11:40 AM
Love the shoes. How high are they?

Keely
09-14-2006, 05:59 PM
Have to agree on the shoes, how about a link?

Clare
09-16-2006, 01:58 AM
Have to agree on the shoes, how about a link?Okey dokey, follow this link >>>

http://www.jag.com.au/footwear.asp?item=J-PULSE&gen=1

Barb Valentine
09-16-2006, 02:04 AM
Very nice Clare
I just love the shoes

Adrienne Heels
09-16-2006, 07:08 AM
Clare, those shoes are hot!! Love the sunglasses, too.

Clare
09-16-2006, 07:41 AM
I purchased my JAG Purse last night (Friday) and when I got home I transferred all the contents from my wallet into it. It's amazing the difference between the two!

All my credit/store cards and other plastic id's (Uni etc...) are displayed nicely and easy to access. There are two 'window' sections for a drivers licence and a pic of my Son, a zippered section for cash and coins, and two sections for misc stuff. Plenty of room unlike my old wallet!

Today (Sat) I used it in stores, but was a little self conscious, so I kept it obscured as much as possible. But what the hey, as I was paying for my grocery shopping, I held it out fully in front of me and it was obvious to the cashier I had a women's purse. I don't think the young girl approved judging by the look she gave me! I did however receive a positive comment from a lady in the que behind me - she said it looked like a nice purse and I said yeah it's leather and has lotsa space! I think she was jealous! I suprised myself at how easily I responded too!

Despite my initial fears of being seen using a purse, I actually feel like it's a proper thing for me to use. And they are easier to use than a mans wallet which is usually stuffed solid and hard to find things.

Keely
09-16-2006, 09:34 AM
Okey dokey, follow this link >>>

http://www.jag.com.au/footwear.asp?item=J-PULSE&gen=1

Clare, Thanks for the link. Unfortunately an AU company...maybe if I get there sometime.

Karren H
09-16-2006, 11:42 AM
Great!!! Accesories are mandatory if you want a complete package!! I love them, not into Names though...too costly!! But what ever makes the outfit look better without killing my purse is fair game!!

Love Karren

rachael j.
09-18-2006, 02:48 PM
Purses are alot more handy aren't they? The one I carry around now is a rather plain saddle brown sholder bag as it's not so frou frou (obvious). Not quite androgenous but then thats not the point! I Have a couple other bags that are nicer when the circumstance requires. I haven't carried a wallet in over ten fifteen years. It got to be too thick and was leaving a bruise on my buttock. Now with a purse I can keep all my cards handy, an extra set of keys for the car, and the necessary make-up essentials. The only place I don't carry my bag is to work (yet). I try to keep things at work abit low keyed, although not too much as I've had medium long pink acrylic nails for almost two years now (and occasionally a little scent). I'm still evolving.