PDA

View Full Version : new at this

brandie
09-14-2006, 08:53 AM
hi every one i am new to this i am married 6 kids but just wont to be my self ma need some advise

should i wear a traning bra or not?

KarenSusan
09-14-2006, 10:13 AM
Welcome, Colt. With 6 kids, I guess you don't have much opportunity to dress.:D

brandie
09-14-2006, 11:28 AM
well it is not that bad for me my wife gose to bed at 6:30 or seven so i have then to be my self

Karren H
09-14-2006, 11:31 AM
Besides not having enough free cash flow to be able to afford to crossdress....Question - do you have something large enough to be trained?

From your post its hard to determine just how far you want to go with this so maybe a little additional info would help us help you!

Love Karren

brandie
09-14-2006, 11:36 AM
i am not to bad off have some chance to inprove
i am not that sure eather just wont a cleavige for my self

Karren H
09-14-2006, 11:43 AM
Ahhh. Well a training bra won't help. You need a pushup bra and a couple pushup insert pads...walmart has both..

Check my posts from a few weeks ago...

Love Karren

brandie
09-14-2006, 11:44 AM
karren do you have any ideas where the best plase to shop is i like target but any ideas will be much liked

and my speling leaves much to be desired

brandie
09-14-2006, 11:52 AM
just trying to find out how to procide i am open to most ideas

Karren H
09-14-2006, 11:54 AM
karren do you have any ideas where the best plase to shop is i like target but any ideas will be much liked

and my speling leaves much to be desired

I have shopped at target but if you want to try fem clothing on they have attended dressing rooms...so if you don't care if they know....else I love Kohl's. And try on womens clothing in the mens dressing rooms..unattended. And there are others, you just need to seek them out. The new walmarts are good...the ones with the self checkouts..so you can run in and grab a bra, panties, anything fem and check yourself out.. Very good to start or if your embarased..

Love Karren

brandie
09-14-2006, 12:00 PM
that is not the prob. i am not embarased to by the cloths or check out i dont care what other people think and dont realy like quality at walmart there cloths are not that good i like woolrich cloths and target has some nice bras and panties

Karren H
09-14-2006, 02:44 PM
Target is great...but if you have one also check out TJ Maxx, Marshal's and Burlington (Coat Factory)...they also have nice fem selections....always love to brows their clearence and sale racks....

Expensive maintaining two wardrobes!!

Love Karren