PDA

View Full Version : what do you do when someone lifts your pant leg to see what kind of shoes you have on

Snookums
09-14-2006, 04:04 PM
This morning I was at the grocery store.I wore these hot BCBGirls pointed toe 4 inch stilettos with hip hugger flair jeans.some idiot had to make an attemt to lift my pant leg to make an issue about my shoes,he got quite obscene and confrontational about it.I tried to avoid the situation but he was persistant.The management called the cops,and I was given an extremely hard time by the cops over my,freedom of choice.sometimes you just can't avoid trash,the person was arrested for aggravated assault and battery,the cop I reported to his supervisor,with some choice words.

Ashley in Virginia
09-14-2006, 04:06 PM
Does this happen often enough that we need to discuss what if's?

I am sorry you were assulted, but if someone grabbed my pants leg, it would be me doing the assulting.

bean
09-14-2006, 04:13 PM
that is my worst fear :sad:

vbcdgrl
09-14-2006, 04:16 PM
Agree with Ashley. You can do some damage with those stillettos. The minute someone touches you with hostile intent, you have the right to deck him(or her). The cop will probably get a chewing out.

Vikki

Nigella
09-14-2006, 04:20 PM
Us brits are a bit more restrained on the touchy feely side of things. :hugs:

What was he doing looking at your shoes. He could have been in the closet and got vocal when caught looking too close :devil:

Sandra
09-14-2006, 04:22 PM
Does this happen often enough that we need to discuss what if's?

I am sorry you were assulted, but if someone grabbed my pants leg, it would be me doing the assulting.

Me too :D

Lotte L
09-14-2006, 04:31 PM
Step his toes next time with your stiletto's.

Lotte

Snookums
09-14-2006, 04:33 PM
Step his toes next time with your stiletto's.

Lotte
I considered kicking him in the thigh with the heel,ouchies:D

Sandra
09-14-2006, 04:39 PM
I considered kicking him in the thigh with the heel,ouchies:D

Nooooooooooo a bit higher and more to the middle. :devil:

Nigella
09-14-2006, 04:42 PM
Nooooooooooo a bit higher and more to the middle. :devil:

:laughing: You been watching too much cricket, aiming for the middle stump

angelfire
09-14-2006, 04:54 PM
I have never seen a total stranger do something like that before. The nerve of some people, God.

Yea, I am the same though. I likely woulda opened up a good ol' can of whoop ass!

Snookums
09-14-2006, 04:58 PM
I have never seen a total stranger do something like that before. The nerve of some people, God.

Yea, I am the same though. I likely woulda opened up a good ol' can of whoop ass!
Angelfire,this is Mormon land,they feel entitled to take liberties that could get them seriously injured,or worse,it's almost like living with the Taliban

Emeralddragon
09-14-2006, 05:15 PM
Mormon eh? So basicly he was spouting religious nonsense. Well Im just a little heathenistic so for that alone id kick him in the knackers. Punch to the face for lifting the pants leg though. He deserves nothing less than that.

Julogden
09-14-2006, 06:13 PM
This morning I was at the grocery store.I wore these hot BCBGirls pointed toe 4 inch stilettos with hip hugger flair jeans.some idiot had to make an attemt to lift my pant leg to make an issue about my shoes,he got quite obscene and confrontational about it.I tried to avoid the situation but he was persistant.The management called the cops,and I was given an extremely hard time by the cops over my,freedom of choice.sometimes you just can't avoid trash,the person was arrested for aggravated assault and battery,the cop I reported to his supervisor,with some choice words.
Sounds to me like you handled the situation well. Try not to let it get to you, easier said than done, I know.

Carol:hugs:

Kate Simmons
09-14-2006, 06:16 PM
Pantleg? What the hell? I'd prefer them to lift up my skirt but that's all I can say without getting kicked off here.:happy: Ericka Kay

lahr
09-14-2006, 06:27 PM
Hey Snookums. Were you asking for it? I'm sorry if I offend but I have to know. I have a Huge fetish for wearing and being seen in nylons and or pointed toe stiletto heels. Only my wife, Sister in law, and now my lesbian neighbor know about my fetishes for the above said and my other CDing habits. I almost always wear nylons with jeans or slacks and I have sli pped my nyloned feet in and out of my deck shoes while shopping for all to see. Yup I have had seen the reactions of the GGs looking at my nyloned feet in the check out line at the super market while I shoe play and wiggle my toes to get their attention. Also.I Once went into an IGA just before closing time wearing 5" stiletto Mules and stockings with slacks, They looked and rolled there eyes but some man touching my feet and or legs and shoes? WOW. Now whos the perv here?

Snookums
09-14-2006, 06:30 PM
Hey Snookums. Were you asking for it? I'm sorry if I offend but I have to know. I have a Huge fetish for wearing and being seen in nylons and or pointed toe stiletto heels. Only my wife, Sister in law, and now my lesbian neighbor know about my fetishes for the above said and my other CDing habits. I almost always wear nylons with jeans or slacks and I have sli pped my nyloned feet in and out of my deck shoes while shopping for all to see. Yup I have had seen the reactions of the GGs looking at my nyloned feet in the check out line at the super market while I shoe play and wiggle my toes to get their attention. Also.I Once went into an IGA just before closing time wearing 5" stiletto Mules and stockings with slacks, They looked and rolled there eyes but some man touching my feet and or legs and shoes? WOW. Now whos the perv here?

I didn't ask for anything,I was minding my own business,ignoring every one around me as usual,people here are confrontational,next time the perv gets a free helicopter ride to a trauma center

EricaCD
09-14-2006, 06:38 PM
?

Well, you probably did the right thing given the outcome. It's unfortunate that the police did not immediately realize what was going on, but in the end the bad guy went in and you did not. That's how it's supposed to work.

It's easy to say "oh I would have kicked his a**" or whatever. That is nonsense. I would NEVER voluntarily get in a fight (even though I am quite big and have a decent education in Judo) unless EVERY other option was foreclosed. Good for you for exercising self-restraint.

Erica

Wenda
09-15-2006, 07:32 AM

Karren H
09-15-2006, 07:41 AM
See!! If you'd have worn a cute skirt or a dress you wouldn't have had that problem!! Hehehe

Love Karren

Penny
09-15-2006, 07:58 AM
Bad situation; good result!

KarenXDR
09-15-2006, 08:08 AM
...then you said the magic words, Utah, Mormons....American Taliban indeed.
Spike him? I'd have decked him.

Sorry for what you had to go through.

Lipstick kisses

Karen

Robin Leigh
09-15-2006, 08:09 AM
Scary. :eek: I think you did the right thing by not responding violently, Snookums. Unless you had witnesses or video footage that would back you up, he could always say that you threw the first punch/kick after he had merely made a comment...

Do you really think Utah is the right venue to parade your shoe fetish? :)

Back in the early 1980s, I had a guy at work try to lift the leg of my pants while I was wearing my girlfriend's black pantihose. I tried to physically prevent him while verbally protesting, but I think he caught a glimpse. I never got any feedback from that incident. I think the guys at work were a bit baffled, because they knew from my phone calls that I was obviously in love with this new gf. A few days after this incident she met up with me as I was leaving work and a few of the guys could see my gf was not imaginary, and in fact she was pretty hot. :)

Robin

lisa68
09-17-2006, 03:19 AM
That's terrible! I glad you were alright. That's was always my fear that might happen to me. Some people are so miserable that they take it on others. Take care.

Lee51964
09-25-2006, 08:54 AM
to touch someone with out their permision I would have droped him cold gust for the nerve

Tessa Wire
09-25-2006, 09:02 AM
I am very sorry to hear about that, but I really think that you handled it very well, and I really hope that it does not put you out, on going out.
I for one have to deal with this fear, that if something like that was to happen to me, I might have some very real problems, which I am not really allowed to talk about at this time.

As always Loves :hugs:

AprilMae
09-25-2006, 09:19 AM
Touching without permission is a No No, with 4 inchers on he would be a High Soprano (and I don't mean a Gangster ) by now. That being said, in that particular area, you may have been tempting the fates, especially if you were presenting as a male in that attire. Still no excuse for the Cop to be rude.

trannie T
09-25-2006, 11:34 PM
Sounds like you handled the incident properly, the guy must be mentally imbalanced, hopefully he can get the help he needs.
Lets see a photo of the shoes.

Fallen Angel
09-25-2006, 11:39 PM
wow sorry to hear what happend usualy for me they want to see what im wearing and want to try them on

Sarah Rabbit
09-25-2006, 11:47 PM
?

Well, you probably did the right thing given the outcome. It's unfortunate that the police did not immediately realize what was going on, but in the end the bad guy went in and you did not. That's how it's supposed to work.

It's easy to say "oh I would have kicked his a**" or whatever. That is nonsense. I would NEVER voluntarily get in a fight (even though I am quite big and have a decent education in Judo) unless EVERY other option was foreclosed. Good for you for exercising self-restraint.

EricaCould not agree more!!! Yeah you might get your revenge for a while until the cops come along and throw your Butt in to a cell, with some neandethal who will see you in all your 'femnine finery' and decides to see if you 'Feel' like a Woman...

Sarah R. :bunny: