PDA

View Full Version : Yay, Claire is no longer barefoot!

claireswife-gg
09-14-2006, 06:54 PM
Claire has proper girl shoes now!! :hugs:

Ordered a pair of these http://www.glamourboutiquecart.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=548 with the 2" heel pumps on order as well. Now we can venture out this weekend as planned! Poor Claire can't buy shoes locally, nobody carries her size.

Now the fun part - I get to watch her learn how to walk in heels.... :devil:

Just want to say thanks to the girls in the forum for the recommendation for Glamour Boutique. The people there are wonderful, and they really helped me out getting the shoes here fast for Claire to wear this weekend.

Susan Johnson
09-14-2006, 07:13 PM
Just want to say thanks to the girls in the forum for the recommendation for Glamour Boutique. The people there are wonderful, and they really helped me out getting the shoes here fast for Claire to wear this weekend.

I bought 3 makeover DVDs from Glamour Boutique and was concerned if they would work on the cheap 'single region' player I have in the bedroom. They asked a few questions on make etc then even told me how to alter the region setting. The discs worked fine, all I have to do is learn (hopefully in less than 5 years) how to use the information. the info was good and detailed. they were very helpful and delivery was fast. Posted on the wednesday and delivered in England on the Saturday.
Susan:happy: :happy:

ClaireJ
09-14-2006, 07:17 PM
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k116/clairej_01/shoes.jpg

claireswife-gg
09-14-2006, 07:28 PM
*whistles at Claire's nice legs* :love:

Susan, yeah, they were so nice. Dawn said that their goal was to support the community rather than gouge them, and it was really obvious in everything they did for us.

Wenda
09-14-2006, 07:30 PM
Yummy! Love your new shoes. Your feet don't look large enough to limit your choices. Just a word of warning: you have now crossed a line, the shoe line, there is no turning back. Wenda has purchased more shoes, boots and sandals in the last 2 years than the guy who pays VISA has in 20 years...maybe 30 years. Women's shoes are just SOOOO sexy. Happy for you!:D

ClaireJ
09-14-2006, 07:31 PM
The picture is deceiving on my shoe size :D Thank You!

:happy:

claireswife-gg
09-14-2006, 07:33 PM
And here I spend my shoe budget on combat boots :heehee: I love my 5.11 ATACs!

Poor Claire, trying to learn to be ladylike and she's stuck with ME as a role model! :rolleyes:

Kimberly9310
09-15-2006, 01:11 PM
Clair just love your shoes

Vash
09-15-2006, 01:52 PM
Shoes look great on you and you have really beautiful legs

Vash

Kate Jennings
09-15-2006, 01:54 PM
It took me a while to summon the courage to shoe shop...oh god once I did watch out.