PDA

View Full Version : Might have been busted by GG churchmember.

Noel Chimes
09-14-2006, 07:57 PM
Got the shock of my life last night at of all places; AT CHURCH!!!!! :eek: Here's the story:
I got off early and decided to take a chance of a daytime stroll enfeeme. :c9: And an added bonus, I had the gas man coming to install some equipment.
Got home and put on my cream turttle neck (kind of cool day) black knit skirt, and black 2" pumps. I live in a corner house which give me a semi-secluded rear enterance. A block away is the main street. Can I make it to the corner and back and not loose my cool? :Pray: Who cares!!! So out the back door through the gate and up the street I went. What I didn't really notice was the green SUV that turned the corner and was headed right past me. Inside was a GG church member who I sing with in the church chior.
Last night at church she told me that she was by MY house around 2:30p.m. which was about the same time that I decided to take a little stroll up to the main street.:eek:
Now there are 2 questions that I dare not ask:
1. Did you notice anyone ?
2. Did you recoginze anyone?
So should I worry that she knows my secret or brush off my shoulder and keep steppin?:idontknow:

AlysonCD
09-14-2006, 08:05 PM
Keep on steppin and don't worry whether or not she saw you. If she did and wants to say anything, she will. If not, don't worry about it and continue having fun.

Carroll
09-14-2006, 08:10 PM
"Oh really? Did you honk the horn or anything"

"Well I thought I saw somebody coming out of your place, but it looked like a girl"

"Oh her? She just a friend I met receintly. She stopped by to give me some cd's to listen to"

Or just forget about it:D

Calliope
09-14-2006, 08:11 PM
Hmmm, did she tell you she drove by your house in a loaded tone of voice?

(1) Does CDing and church participation mix? (2) Does living in the closet but steppin' out ('Who care!!!') mix? (3) Do people driving SUVs watch the road or watch people on the sidewalk?

Cliffhanger fersure - good luck, sister ... and instead of worrying, just decide what you will say (or not say) if anyone asks you a nosy question they have no business asking in the first place.

Busted???

Noel Chimes
09-14-2006, 08:22 PM
"Oh really? Did you honk the horn or anything"

"Well I thought I saw somebody coming out of your place, but it looked like a girl"

A. she knows I have a Mrs. so a woman coming out of my back door poses quite the delima. Especially trying to explain to the Mrs. why I was home so early from work and I don't get off until 3:00p.m.

Jennaie
09-14-2006, 08:31 PM
Not to worry, not to worry at all. If she "thinks" she saw you dressed, she will not be positive about it. Now if she slips you a pair panties and tells you how much she would like to see you in them the next time you see her in church, well, that's a whole different problem.

Good luck girl.:happy:

Julogden
09-14-2006, 08:36 PM
Got the shock of my life last night at of all places; AT CHURCH!!!!! :eek: Here's the story:
I got off early and decided to take a chance of a daytime stroll enfeeme. :c9: And an added bonus, I had the gas man coming to install some equipment.
Got home and put on my cream turttle neck (kind of cool day) black knit skirt, and black 2" pumps. I live in a corner house which give me a semi-secluded rear enterance. A block away is the main street. Can I make it to the corner and back and not loose my cool? :Pray: Who cares!!! So out the back door through the gate and up the street I went. What I didn't really notice was the green SUV that turned the corner and was headed right past me. Inside was a GG church member who I sing with in the church chior.
Last night at church she told me that she was by MY house around 2:30p.m. which was about the same time that I decided to take a little stroll up to the main street.:eek:
So should I worry that she knows my secret or brush off my shoulder and keep steppin?:idontknow:
I'd say go with a "Don't ask, don't tell" policy, unless you feel like coming out.

Carol:hugs:

samantha#1
09-14-2006, 09:04 PM
Keep striding along girl and do your thing.
Samantha

Jodi
09-14-2006, 09:07 PM
If she smiles and asks if you would like to begin singing soprano in the choir, you know you are in deep doo-doo.

Jodi

Scotty
09-14-2006, 09:23 PM
Just leave it alone, pretty simple - unless you REALLY stand out as a guy in a dress, she may not have even noticed anything out of the ordinary.
A woman walking down the side walk? What's so unusual about that?

uknowhoo
09-14-2006, 09:28 PM
I agree, and I remember pics of you, and you don't stand out tpp much. I don't think you have anything to worry about, especially if she doesn't hint at anything. Keep on steppin'! xoxo Tammi

Tina Dixon
09-14-2006, 09:57 PM
Ask her if she seen the Avon lady at your house?

Billijo49504
09-15-2006, 12:20 AM
WOW, I like the one about the Avon lady or the one about handing you panties. I guess if she wants to cause problems, she will, aand if she doesn't, you are lucky. Maybe it's you two's little secret, Shhhh!..BJ

Kate Simmons
09-15-2006, 06:33 AM
So should I worry that she knows my secret or brush off my shoulder and keep steppin?:idontknow: Don't worry about it. You are still going to Heaven. They are all CD's up there (wearing robes).:happy: Ericka Kay

SherriePall
09-15-2006, 07:29 AM
Maybe she saw you dressed, but thought you had an afternoon visitor who was then sneaking out of the house.

Emily Ann Brown
09-15-2006, 08:20 AM
Breathe sis...."...for today has enough troubles of it's own." If you have a problem you will find out soon enough, believe me on that one.

Emily Ann

sue ellan
09-15-2006, 08:25 AM
what was her tone of voice when she told you about driving past you house. that should tell you something if she saw anything or will say anything else about it. keep you head high and keep on walking.:hugs:
sue ellan

Claire
09-15-2006, 08:29 AM
on't worry about it. If she saw you she did if not she didn't. If she did she probably is not sure of what she saw. If she is not sure you will just confirm it. If not she may or may not say something. If she does say something, you have other decisions to make. If she doesn't it dies.:hugs:

Christina Nicole
09-15-2006, 08:55 AM
Claire seems pretty right on the mark. Odds are, unless this lady remarks everytime she passes your house that she was in your area, she probably knows something or suspects something., If you talk about this with her further, you'll simply confirm what she suspects.

You might now want to be see walking around near your home or your town. Try to go out where you will be less likely to run into someone you know.

...unless you want to be outted.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

JoAnnDallas
09-15-2006, 12:55 PM
It has been my experience, that if she did drive by you while you were on your stroll, chances are she may have not noticed you or if she did, she only glanced at you. In most cases, the time frame is so short, that if you did not stand out, like wearing a short nite, she only got a short view of you and promply forgot all about it. Next time you out driving and you pass a GG on the street, notice how short the exposer is.

Now, if she slowed down, waved, honked her horn, and she did not bring it up when you saw her the following Sunday, chances are she did not even notice you.

I go driving in the daylight and no one notices me or pays any attention to me. I have even sat between two cars where I could look to my right or left and see them and they could see me.

tekla west
09-15-2006, 01:14 PM
If you are going to go out with the idea of "Who Cares?" then you can't worry about it.

noname
09-15-2006, 01:33 PM
Like others said, don't worry about. Even if she did notice I doubt she would say anything. Besides, at this point it's too late. Like I've said in other posts, I was recently spotted by a church member. Except there was no hiding I was walking into a store. I'm certain she noticed my bright toe nails.

Wire Road
09-15-2006, 01:51 PM
(1) Does CDing and church participation mix?

is the pope baptist?

Shelby67
09-15-2006, 03:10 PM
Hold your chin up high and keep on stepping.

Karen_m
11-08-2006, 11:37 AM
She will only know it was you if you tell her, I wouldn't worry about it. Although to be fair my heart pounded in fear for you as I read your post.

Jillian310
11-08-2006, 12:16 PM
This kind of circumstance is not that rare in my personal eperience. I would not waste a second fretting about it unless/until she initiates something. If that occurs, at that point I would formulate a plan of action to address what the current facts are. For what it is worth, I am closeted, but for the last gay pride parade I marched though the city en femme with a CD girlfriend. My appearance is so different en femme I was confident that I woul not be recognized, and to the best of my knowledge, I was not. The parade was almost 4 months ago.

Charolette time
11-08-2006, 12:44 PM
When she said that she went by your house your answer should of been why didnt you stop in for a glass of tea or coffee, I would of been glad for your company, and it sure would have given her a surprise:heehee: who knows maybe she already knows and is looking for an excuse too join you, :rolleyes: Charolette

Theresa(TGirl)
11-08-2006, 04:04 PM
well, maybe she'll think that "girl" was someone that you knew, and had borrowed something and left it at your back door, seeing as your back door is partially secluded, no-one would notice something sitting there.

CarmenG
11-08-2006, 05:45 PM
:wasntme: BUSTED !!!!

trannie T
11-08-2006, 07:57 PM
You'll know that something's up when she asks you for some makeup tips.

linnea
11-08-2006, 08:43 PM
:iagree: I had something like this happen when I was having my makeup done in a salon not too far from where I live, but I didn't say anything and nothing ever came of it.

Keep on steppin and don't worry whether or not she saw you. If she did and wants to say anything, she will. If not, don't worry about it and continue having fun.

Christine Davis
11-08-2006, 08:57 PM
A. she knows I have a Mrs. so a woman coming out of my back door poses quite the delima. Especially trying to explain to the Mrs. why I was home so early from work and I don't get off until 3:00p.m.

I beleve that the dilema of wheather she saw you dressed up or not is pretty much not an issue. If she saw you, lets hope she's cool with it. You can model for her one day. :devil: If she didn't see you, then all is cool.

The problem lies in if she saw you dressed like a woman (irrigardless if you are passible or not), is she the type of person that will go around gossiping around town saying stuff like "I just saw a woman come out of (insert real name here)'s back gate. I wonder who she was?" or worse, "I wonder whats going on?"

Sorry to think in the realm of ngativity and paranoia, but you never know what people think off. :worried:

ColleenCD
11-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Unless she mentions something or hints further, I'd let it be. Who knows, she may be interested enough to want to know more, in a good way.

Colleen

MJ
11-08-2006, 10:33 PM
hi there girl

and there again you all may be paranoid about the whole thing. and she already forgot about it ..

Last night at church she told me that she was by MY house around 2:30p.m. which was about the same time that I decided to take a little stroll up to the main street..

she did not say she saw anybody so relax enjoy your self

BTW if she saw you out there .. i guarantee you the whole church would know why because that would be huge gossip you know how ppl in the church love to talk .. hugs mj

tall_brianna
11-08-2006, 11:06 PM
Try making some sort of joke with her, like, "I like your shoes but I think they would make me look like I have cankles." And guage her reaction.

I never run into this problem because every time I get near a church I get an allergic reaction. Feels sort of like my skin is melting... :) :devil: :)

-b

Angela gg
11-09-2006, 08:33 PM
Hello. My name is Angela and I am new to this site. I can understand why you would be nervous. My partner was outed by his ex-wife to his entire church. It was hard for him at first but he went back. That is where I met him and I couldn't be happier. We have since found a new and more accepting church. You have to be who you are. What you do is between you and God, unless she asks don't say anything.

Taffy
11-11-2006, 12:24 PM
(1) Does CDing and church participation mix?

I guess this "Love thy neighbor" policy only extends to folks who meet their narrow definition of who they would choose to be their neighbor. "Holier than thou" while claiming to religiously follow the example of their prophet. The hypocrisy of it all sometimes makes me wanna barf...

Taffy