PDA

View Full Version : The closet door hinges have been torn off...

Adriana
12-23-2004, 03:50 PM
I can't believe what has happened in the last few days! Well, it all started when my sister and older brother came over for my birthday. After they gave me my birthday gifts we decided to jump on-line and do some last minute shopping for our mother. My older brother knew of a few places online, so he sat behind my computer and did the searching. While we were surfing the web on my computer he accidentally ran into this site and a few others.....(stupid history forgot to erase it!). Well, they started asking questions immediately about why I had crossdressing content on my computer….and lets just say that there was nothing that I could have said that would have gotten me out of it! At first I tried to side step it by saying that those sites popped up due to ads, but that only made them ask more questions…..so I bit the bullet and told them my secret! For about 30 seconds they were quiet and then a very big surprise…they didn’t mine, they said that it was ok with them that I CD. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, they both were very supportive and even told me that they would not tell anyone; it was up to me if I wanted anyone else to know. It almost feels surreal; I can now talk to them about it…and let’s just say that for once it is great to know that I can walk out and ask my sister if this dress looks good on me.

Thanks girls for listening. :)

Adriana

Sharon
12-23-2004, 03:54 PM
Terrific Adriana! I'm so glad it worked out so well for you.

Julie
12-23-2004, 03:57 PM
Adriana, sounds like you've got an understanding brother and sister there. Now this has happened do you plan on telling other family members or friends?

JJ

Adriana
12-23-2004, 04:07 PM
Thanks girls,

It is going to be tough to tell both my father and mother; they are very old school (no dating outside of race etc.), but if given enough time they might come around, but for now I will just see how things keep progressing with my brother and sister. I don't think they will change their minds, but if they start getting weird then I don't know if I will tell anyone else. As for my father I only see him every so often and telling him might destroy his image of me. So for now I will let things settle and see where everything lands.

Adriana

KayleighTV_UK
12-23-2004, 04:09 PM
Thanks girls,

It is going to be tough to tell both my father and mother; they are very old school (no dating outside of race etc.), but if given enough time they might come around, but for now I will just see how things keep progressing with my brother and sister. I don't think they will change their minds, but if they start getting weird then I don't know if I will tell anyone else. As for my father I only see him every so often and telling him might destroy his image of me. So for now I will let things settle and see where everything lands.

Adriana

Why does this seem so familiar????

Adriana.. all i can tell you to do is go with your heart.. there is no point holding back now! go for it and i bet it will all turn out for the better..

Kay

Georgette
12-23-2004, 05:10 PM
I have noticed that each time one of us get caught it is usually for the best and we don't give our relatives enough credit for understanding us. I know I sure under estimated my SO on my coming clean with her.
How about the rest of you out there what has been your experience, just wondering. This thread makes me a little less nervous about my secret from my Sis and daughter. I have to be off this for a while as I have entertaining to do.

DonnaT
12-23-2004, 05:10 PM
That's great Adriana. You've got a cool brother and sister. Heck, not only did they accept your CDing, they even remembered your birthday :D

If there's no real pressing need to tell your mother and father, then I suggest holding off.

Noel Chimes
12-23-2004, 06:01 PM
Pick your time to shine. You never get a second chance to make a first impression. IMPRESS!!! Noel

Serena
12-23-2004, 06:02 PM
Well, it's a good thing that history forgot to erase it, ro else they wouldn't know. It's good to have someone else to know it, but you have to have a good relationship with them, and be able to trust them. This thread has made me think over who is really tursting and not trusting. I don't think there is anyone I could tell right now, but maybe my sister.

But from what you said about your parents, I'm not so sure you should tell them yet. I'm sure they'd be supportive eventually, but if you're not totoally sure, and you don't want any weirdness between them, you sshould probably wait.

LauraB
12-23-2004, 11:21 PM
Brilliant Adriana

The forgetting to erase your internet tracks may well have been a blessing

Sometimes the thgings we do not do have the best effect

Well done

Love
Laura

Adriana
12-24-2004, 12:03 AM
Thanks for your support and thoughts,

You know it has been very.... should I say exciting letting it come out, it was a big rush telling them. One of those you’re walking on water rushes.
I have a very good relationship with both my older brother and younger sister; I share just about anything with them and I think because of this they were more understanding.

Yes, I do think that it was a blessing in disguise not having my history erased. I wonder if I would have told anyone if this wouldn’t have happened?

Adriana

Sweet Susan
12-24-2004, 02:42 AM
Interesting bit of release for you, Adriana. Now you have the rest of your life to sort this out and be free about it. A very good turn of events, I'd say.

samanthajay
12-24-2004, 02:55 AM
adriana it is goo to come out to people but tread easy your father sounds lik mine and i dobt i will ever tell my dad. pm me any time if ya want. im always looking for cd my age to chat with

racquel
12-24-2004, 05:21 AM
I am happy that your sis and brother are o.k.with the news.one thing I think you should consider is, will this maybe put a strain on their relationship with the parents.
I know they said it is yours to tell but in an open relationship sometimes a slip can occur or an uncomfortableness can develop due to a fear that a slip may be made.
All three of you came from these people and I find it hard to believe that three such lovely people came from less than wonderful parents.In my humble opinion I'd consider opening up to everybody.
Merry Christmas,sounds like you will be having a great New Year.

Wendy me
12-24-2004, 07:16 AM
that must make you feel free........... like the frist time you tell your slefe this is who i am ....to have family to share this with i am happy for you

Tristen Cox
12-24-2004, 07:22 AM
Sounds like a pretty good thing to happen to you before Christmas. Way to go girl! I know the feeling of that burden lifted from you shoulders. It's something you have to do to understand. Be careful now not to get carried away, but you have at least two to add to the list of those who accept you. Have a great eve and a wonderful Christmas weekend!

Yours truly
Tristen