PDA

View Full Version : Tammi goes shopping

uknowhoo
09-14-2006, 09:35 PM
Now I'm usually a thrift shop kinda girl. Today though, I had a few bucks on a Sears gift card, and an hour to spare so I went a shopping for girlie things at the mall. I wound up buying a pair of purple Gloria Vanerbuilt (size 10) stretch jeans for $10 (clearance), and a new pair of low riseboots fr Payless to go with 'em. I tried them on when I got home, and absolutely adore them!!! Hope to post a pic a lil later. I can see how this shopping thingy could get seriously addictive.:heehee: xoxo Tammi

Adrienne Heels
09-14-2006, 09:39 PM
Sounds like you had fun, Tammi. You are right, shopping can become VERY addictive, believe me!

angelfire
09-14-2006, 09:40 PM
Nice job on finding a cute pair of pants and shoes to match. I had less luck on mine.

GypsyKaren
09-15-2006, 12:13 AM
Sounds cool Tammi...what'd ya get for me? I went shopping today too, ended up with 3 pairs of shoes and some low rise boots too. Shopping is wonderful, it's the best therapy for whatever ails you.

Karen

Stephenie S
09-15-2006, 12:19 AM
Dear Tammi,

I got a pair of those Gloria Vanderbuilt jeans myself. Very nice. Mine came with a nice macrame belt that hangs down on the side.

I guess they had them in more than one store.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Billijo49504
09-15-2006, 12:29 AM
Cool, Isn't it fun to shop in person?????/? I love to shop in person. Once they find out I'm shopping for me, they give me good service. Probably to get the sale, but who cares...BJ

Rachael Turner
09-15-2006, 06:57 AM
Now I'm usually a thrift shop kinda girl. Today though, I had a few bucks on a Sears gift card, and an hour to spare so I went a shopping for girlie things at the mall. I wound up buying a pair of purple Gloria Vanerbuilt (size 10) stretch jeans for $10 (clearance), and a new pair of low riseboots fr Payless to go with 'em. I tried them on when I got home, and absolutely adore them!!! Hope to post a pic a lil later. I can see how this shopping thingy could get seriously addictive.:heehee: xoxo Tammi

Now it makes me go and want to get to the GAP and get the new "skinny black pant". Thanks Tammi. :heehee:

Glad you had fun. Yes, it is addicting.

Karren H
09-15-2006, 07:01 AM
I think I'm more addicted to shopping for womens clothes than wearing them!!! hehehe

Love Karren

Krystal Lee
09-15-2006, 07:07 AM
I think Karen might be right, shopping may be more fun than wearing, at least sometimes.
Hugs Krystal

Phyliss
09-15-2006, 03:36 PM
SIZE 10 JEANS???

I hate you, you thin thing :D .

I would kill to get into a size 12, and be able to move and breathe

Paula Thomas
09-15-2006, 03:40 PM
Phyliss - I have a 28 year old daughter that wears a size 0 (yes - "zero").

janelle
09-15-2006, 03:44 PM
Congrats Dear, thats the first i heard you do anything for yourself in awhile, hurrah. Now for being a size 10, i think alot of us girls would kill for that. You better go buy us all some lip stick to calm us raging women. Hehehe.
I am very glad for you dear, now hurry with the pics. please.
:love: Janelle

uknowhoo
09-15-2006, 11:40 PM
Hi again ladies, and thanx for the encouraging words.

Janelle, that was nice of you to notice. I didn't mention earlier that's the first time I've been able to indulge my femme side in a verry long time. Feels great, too!

I would kill to get into a size 12, and be able to move and breathe
...now I never said that I could move or breathe in them! LOL

Barb Valentine
09-16-2006, 12:16 AM
It's just so nice to get out shopping once in a while
Even better when you find a bargain

Kate Simmons
09-16-2006, 07:34 AM
Glad you had a good time shopping Tammi. Sounds great. Ericka Kay

Joy Carter
09-16-2006, 08:01 AM
SIZE 10 JEANS???

ld kill to get into a size 12, and be able to move and breathe

Breathing is optional looking good is not !:D

angelfire
09-16-2006, 09:18 AM
I think I'm more addicted to shopping for womens clothes than wearing them!!! hehehe

Love Karren

But you do get to wear them when you shop anyway. You can try stuff on and such, AND shop.

And a size 10!? Jeez, I'm a size 18! I can't even NEARLY fit into a size 16 pair of jeans. consider yourself lucky, I don't think I'll ever be a size 10.

lisa68
09-17-2006, 03:35 AM
I know the feeling. A girl can go broke before you know it. I love the stretch jeans. Size 9 feels just fine.