PDA

View Full Version : think I was outed today

Glenda58
09-14-2006, 09:58 PM
Came home from work today. Since I was going to stay home and cook. I changed into a lace bra and panties and low rise jeans and light green t-shirt. 3" wegdes and wig and some makeup and earrings. I grill some pork chops on the grill outside. I don't worry about the niegbors because the house are far apart with trees all around. So I ate my dinner with a glass of wine to relax from the stress at work today. And relax I did I fall asleep on the sofa. I woke up when my phone rang and a male friend from work call to say he had just down off my chain saw and left it in my garage. Every time he has been over he goes in my back yard to see how many deer are there. If he did this time he could have seen me sleeping on the sofa. There nothing I can do now but wait till tomorrow. Maybe if he saids something I'll tell him it was a new GF that I was in the bathroom. Oh will I'm not die and life will go on.

Scotty
09-14-2006, 10:21 PM
Fear not, something similiar happened to me, n eighbor always knocks and then opens the door to see if I am home....he opened it one day and saw my painted toenails, pink ear rings and a femme shirt on.....he knows but he's cool because it isn't hurting him....

But the lesson learned was, lock my doors whenever I feel like dressing, which is pretty much the minute I get home from work, or sometimes I'm already halfway there when I do get home.

Never liked drop in guests, not just because of changing but I keep to a regular routine and I don't always like my routine being broken up, a phone call is good except for REALLY close friends, which is what sounds like happened to you.....

Billijo49504
09-15-2006, 12:07 AM
Oh well, that would be one less person to worry about. If he saw you, there is nothing you can do. Other than roll with it...BJ

racquel
09-15-2006, 02:30 AM
You'll know if he knows.If he know's he may be cool about it.:thumbsup:

noname
09-15-2006, 02:43 AM
I wouldn't worry about it until you find out. If it makes you feel better I ran into someone while I was about to enter into a store.

Kathleengurl
09-15-2006, 03:07 AM
... tomorrow he'll be borrowing your skirts.

Sexy_Sabrina_cd
09-15-2006, 03:25 AM
... tomorrow he'll be borrowing your skirts.

:laughing:

Don't stress over things that you cannot change - it is done and you move on. If you are confident and not at all worried, he will feel it and you may be very surprised as to how he will react. If on the other hand you appear concerned and worried, he will know that there is something wrong and may call you up on it to explain.

RachelDenise
09-15-2006, 04:55 AM
It's way too soon to tell if he saw anything, let alone processed it properly. Take the low road, say nothing, explain nothing. If questions are asked, be ready.

Kate Simmons
09-15-2006, 05:05 AM
My neighbors all know but never mention it. They have seen me leave time and again as Ericka. No reason to bring it up I guess. Ericka Kay

Penny
09-15-2006, 08:37 AM
Maybe not outed but definitely out on a limb. Who has the chainsaw not?:heehee:

happyroman
09-15-2006, 10:40 AM
I'm sorry, did you say you were trying on holloween costumes and fell asleep on the couch?
Carol Jones

siennacd
09-15-2006, 10:46 AM
well if he saw you there is nothing you can do. You may find out how good of a friend he really is. Who knows maybe he dresses also. Look at the positive side that is one less person you have to keep it from

Sienna

janedoe311
09-15-2006, 12:45 PM
He will probally think it was your girl friend crashing on the sofa.
I doubt he will mention it.

Carol A
09-15-2006, 12:58 PM
Oh I have to laugh at this one as it happen to me last year. We are new to the town out in the middle of no wear and I was dressed from head to toe and not paying attention and low and behold a fellow from way down the road stopped to say hello and give us a dozen fresh eggs. Well I couldn't run so I just smiled and thank him in my best fem voice. You know I don't think he knew I wasn't a women as nobody around here has said a word. :heehee:

Glenda58
09-15-2006, 05:22 PM
He must of saw me because he was cold and avoided me all day. Even when I had to talk to him. But as far as I can tell he kept it to himself. Because if he told anyone I would have heard about it from one or more of the other guys in the shop and some are real jack***es about other peoples feelings. So life goes on So at 58+ getting busted once is good odds.

Byllie
09-15-2006, 05:52 PM
Never liked drop in guests, ...
I don't think anyone likes drop-in guests, whether your en femme or not.

Bobbie cd
09-16-2006, 12:52 AM
I don't think anyone likes drop-in guests, whether your en femme or not.

What she said!
:iagree:

Dropping in un-announced is generally just rude.