PDA

View Full Version : Compliment

noname
09-15-2006, 02:45 AM
Has anyone ever had someone compliment them on their clothes while they were out. I was complimented today, and I must say I was shocked.

Sexy_Sabrina_cd
09-15-2006, 03:27 AM
Way the go gurl! :thumbsup:

Receiving compliments is always nice, even if unexpected, so enjoy them and allow the glow of pride to show :happy:

noname
09-15-2006, 04:27 AM
Way the go gurl!

Receiving compliments is always nice, even if unexpected, so enjoy them and allow the glow of pride to show

I don't consider myself a girl, but thank you. The compliment was by a lady in what I am guessing is her late 40's. Guess she just really liked my shirt. It was green and had a gold foil print on it.

Kate Simmons
09-15-2006, 05:07 AM
All the time, Hon. Ericka Kay

angelfire
09-15-2006, 06:18 AM
I did once while I was in drab. The cashier at a store I was in said "I like your pants, they're cute" and then was like "Errrm...I mean manly."

They were infact men's jeans anyway. I was with a GG friend (At this point I wasn't CDing), so I replied "Thanks" and when she corrected herself, "Thats more like it!"

Julogden
09-15-2006, 11:47 AM
Has anyone ever had someone compliment them on their clothes while they were out. I was complimented today, and I must say I was shocked.
I haven't received compliments on my clothes when dressed as a man, but I did have a young female cashier say "Nice nails" once, as my nails were on the long side and shaped in a feminine manner, but from her expression, I'm pretty sure that she was being sarcastic.:sad:

Carol:hugs:

noname
09-15-2006, 12:32 PM
I did once while I was in drab. The cashier at a store I was in said "I like your pants, they're cute" and then was like "Errrm...I mean manly."

That reminds me, I was at store once looking at a shirt and a near by sales girls said, 'oh that is soo cute!... I mean uhh it's cool' I can't remember what I had said but something along the lines of 'it's ok for guys to be cute'

Peg
09-15-2006, 01:07 PM
Had a sales lady say she liked my taste in clothes as i was buying them in drab ,she got a big smile when i told her they were for me . Also had a gal at the local party store say shee liked my nails , had them long with clear coating on them.:happy: