PDA

View Full Version : Telling

Krystal Lee
09-15-2006, 07:02 AM
Hi all,

Well I have done it, gone and told someone! Don't know yet what the outcome will be but initial responce is heartining.

I had not heard from this person in quite awhile and out of the blue checking my e-mail I find a e-mail from her. When we had met last year I did not have the courage to tell her and just let things slide into oblivion.

When I got her e-mail it made me feal guilty and I decided to at least let her know it was me being a coward and not something she had or had not done.My return message was short and to the point, I just told her I CD'd and had not had the courage to tell her.

Worked up the courage to hit send and thought I would never hear from her again. Suprise! Not everyone understands the code words and I did hear back from her. She asked what is CD ?

That was an even harder e-mail to compose but I thought, here goes nothing, and jumped in with both feet. The responce was "thats not so bad I think I could accept that" and told me she wants to see me again.

I of course have no idea where this will go or if anything will happen but it was a very positive responce and not at all what I thought would happen when she found out.

I think we all tend to jump to conclusions about what other will think and it appears I was wrong, at least in this instance.

Anyway I just wanted you all to know another "sister" had come out to someone.( at least poked her nose out of the crack )

Hugs Krystal

Wenda
09-15-2006, 07:18 AM
good for you. Congratulations! I have found that many women are ok with it, and some, like my GF, have found a new firend, and actually find a new side to themselves.

Kaitlyn Michele
09-15-2006, 07:23 AM
good for you and good luck to you!!!! i know how hard it is and i wish you all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michele

Larissa
09-15-2006, 07:25 AM
For those of us still working up to poking out our noses - thank you for sharing a bit of your courage with us. We're all with you!

swiss_susan
09-15-2006, 07:34 AM
Good for you,

Courage is what it takes to change things, and often we are pleasantly surprised by the results. I hope things continue in this posittive vein for you and your friend.

Charleen
09-15-2006, 08:32 AM
The most exercise I get is jumping to conclusions! Love and xxxx, Lily

Paula Thomas
09-15-2006, 08:46 AM
Krystal - Thank you for sharing your courage with us.

Karren H
09-15-2006, 08:51 AM
Does sound promising..good luck!!

Love Karren

KarenSusan
09-15-2006, 10:41 AM
You are an inspiration, Krystal. Good Luck