PDA

View Full Version : One year ago today...

Kaitlynn
09-15-2006, 07:39 AM
...I was sat in my bedroom, feeling sorry for myself, wondering what on earth was going on and why I was feeling the way I was.

The events of the previous couple of weeks had started me to ask serious questions about myself, questions I had ignored or boxed away in years gone past.

Finally I found a website which comprised an online pamphlet about Transgenderism. The information I read there therein was like placing the last pieces into a jigsaw puzzle and my mind was finally opened to who and what I am.

Today is the 1st anniversary of my awakening and recognition of being Transgendered.

CaptLex
09-15-2006, 08:38 AM
...I was sat in my bedroom, feeling sorry for myself, wondering what on earth was going on and why I was feeling the way I was.

The events of the previous couple of weeks had started me to ask serious questions about myself, questions I had ignored or boxed away in years gone past.

Finally I found a website which comprised an online pamphlet about Transgenderism. The information I read there therein was like placing the last pieces into a jigsaw puzzle and my mind was finally opened to who and what I am.

Today is the 1st anniversary of my awakening and recognition of being Transgendered.
Congrats, Kaitlynn . . . it's a great feeling when things start to make sense, isn't it? Who knows how much more you'll learn about yourself in the coming year. :happy:

AmberTG
09-15-2006, 09:24 AM
It sure can be a rude awakening sometimes, once you come to understand who and what you are, then comes the struggle for self-acceptance. I'm guessing that you've come a long way down that road. Happy anniversary!

cindianna_jones
09-15-2006, 11:22 AM
Welcome to the rest of your life! I wish the best for you. I wish you happiness and joy.

Cindi

Barb Valentine
09-15-2006, 04:27 PM
We are who we are
Just takes some longer then others
( I still wondering some times)

claireswife-gg
09-15-2006, 05:21 PM
Happy anniversary :)

princessmichelle
09-15-2006, 07:16 PM
:bday: