PDA

View Full Version : Popping in to say

swiss_susan
09-15-2006, 07:59 AM
Hi,

Just thought I would venture over her to say hi to all the boys, I dont really come over and read this section as often as I should. Its tough reading the plethora of the panty threads in the section I have to mod :p

Also wanted to say that the ladies enjoy your input in all the other section of the forum.

I know many of you won't want to wade throught the MtF section but we are waiting to hear from you guys in the Lounge, and News/Politics, Religion forums, at least I am.

Hope to see you there soon :tongueout

Susan

CaptLex
09-15-2006, 08:36 AM
Hi,

Just thought I would venture over her to say hi to all the boys, I dont really come over and read this section as often as I should. Its tough reading the plethora of the panty threads in the section I have to mod :p

Also wanted to say that the ladies enjoy your input in all the other section of the forum.

I know many of you won't want to wade throught the MtF section but we are waiting to hear from you guys in the Lounge, and News/Politics, Religion forums, at least I am.

Hope to see you there soon :tongueout

Susan
Thanks, Susan, that really means a lot. I'm the pushy one who crashes the party everywhere, even if I think I'm going to be bounced out, but it seems most of the other boys have more manners.

I think it can be a little intimidating to venture into the MtF section and realize we don't really have anything to add to the "panty threads", but even when I visit the sections that are supposed to be for everyone, it can be discouraging to see so many threads that start with "hi girls" or "hello ladies". Makes one feel invisible or like a trespasser. Thanks for laying out the welcome mat. I'd like to see the boys in more of the other sections too. :thumbsup:

Kieron Andrew
09-15-2006, 08:52 AM
i agree it would be nice if we felt included to read the posts by simply adding us to the hello's at the start of the post, especially in somewhere like the lounge, otherwise i feel my participation is not wanted or needed on that particular thread, saying that im like capt i will gatecrash if i have something to add lol

Jenny Beth
09-15-2006, 10:37 AM
i agree it would be nice if we felt included to read the posts by simply adding us to the hello's at the start of the post, especially in somewhere like the lounge, otherwise i feel my participation is not wanted or needed on that particular thread, saying that im like capt i will gatecrash if i have something to add lol

Gatecrash all you like. I for one certainly like to see you guys post on whatever topic catches your fancy. Please don't feel your input isn't wanted or needed, we'd certainly be nothing but a bunch of hypocrites if we thought that way wouldn't we?

Kate Simmons
09-15-2006, 06:45 PM
No need for me to say your input is always welcome over there Captlex. You always have a lot of insight and are very open minded. You know my feelings.:happy: Ericka Kay

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-15-2006, 10:35 PM
Gatecrash away! It's always nice to hear from da guys.

Satrana
09-16-2006, 01:05 AM
Yes the MTF forum is estrogen overload! we need some testosterone on display as well:happy:

Kate Simmons
09-16-2006, 07:31 AM
Yes the MTF forum is estrogen overload! we need some testosterone on display as well:happy:Well, you DO have "Eric" there Hon but it would be good to hear from the other guys as well. :happy: Ericka Kay

Sarah Rabbit
09-19-2006, 04:45 PM
I visit the sections that are supposed to be for everyone, it can be discouraging to see so many threads that start with "hi girls" or "hello ladies". Makes one feel invisible or like a trespasser. Thanks for laying out the welcome mat. I'd like to see the boys in more of the other sections too. :thumbsup:

I can understand your feelings on this. I believe it is not so much as not wanting you there, but the girls forget you are also here on the forum…..Reason.. CaptLex and Keiron appear to be the only boys that visit the other sections. If the Boys were to make their presence more known they would probably get acknowledged more.

Hugs, Sarah R. :bunny:

Bobbie cd
09-19-2006, 10:40 PM
:iagree: with the others that have posted here,
I always find what Capt. Lex, Kieron, Lex, and the other boys have to say interesting and thought provoking whether I agree with them completely or not.

BTW, Capt. Lex, did you know that today is international talk like a Pirate Day? AAARRRGGHH, matey!
So, have an extra rum ration on my account.

cutbait
09-19-2006, 11:19 PM
aye, feel free to pop in and say what ever when ever. i for one aggree with the idea of what kind of person would i be if i 'forgot' the other side of the coine?

any way it would be great to get the boys insight on my writings in the the writers fourms...

'there can be no happyness with out sadness' and the same is ture about this subject as well.

JenniferMint
09-20-2006, 12:04 AM
I think it can be a little intimidating to venture into the MtF section and realize we don't really have anything to add to the "panty threads",

Guess you never saw this topic :)
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39851

As an M2F TG, I had some of the same complaints about panties as F2Ms did---M2Fs and F2Ms are similar in that both may have tried the underwear of both sexes.

swiss_susan
09-20-2006, 08:04 AM
I think it can be a little intimidating to venture into the MtF section and realize we don't really have anything to add to the "panty threads"...

Now Capt,

do you really expect us dainty ladies :heehee: to believe that a big swashbuckling pirate like yourself is afraid of a little pair of panties :tongueout

CaptLex
09-20-2006, 10:12 AM
Now Capt,

do you really expect us dainty ladies :heehee: to believe that a big swashbuckling pirate like yourself is afraid of a little pair of panties :tongueout
Well . . . maybe not after I've had my daily rum ration. :heehee:

Bobbie, we had a thread on Talk Like a Pirate Day in the Lounge yesterday - drop by and learn the Pirate Song. :D