PDA

View Full Version : wearing dress without pantys

Denise400
09-15-2006, 08:35 AM
As anyone been brave enough to go out into town, and wear a loose skirt without pantys on. Also, is there something out there that we can wear that gives us the chance to make it look like we are not wearing pantys or thongs, you know that women can go all time without wearing pantys, I think it would be fun to be able to wear a dress in public without having to wear pantys for once.

Karren H
09-15-2006, 10:37 AM
Well.....nothing ruins the lines of a nice dress like something sticking out where its not supposed to be sticking out!! Hehehe. And unless you have some fantastic muscular control I'd say it would be extremely difficult to do sucessfully...

And Since I'm onto crossdressing and not crossUNdressing I rather enjoy panties and thongs.....

Love Karren

KarenSusan
09-15-2006, 10:47 AM
No, I'm a lady. I would not go out without pantys.

MsJanessa
09-15-2006, 10:52 AM
Shame on you naughty girl---you need a spanking---lol:dom:

Emma England
09-15-2006, 11:42 AM
It is only a small minority of rg's who choose to be shocking.

Panties are so sexy, so it is best to wear them as much as possible.

To be a real lady, one needs to have a lot of decency about how you dress.

pinkshelly
09-15-2006, 11:48 AM
Kinda like underdressing, with panties being what they are, why would you not 'cept for the shock factor. Beside whats under the dress is for your S.O. only.
Huggs, Shelly.

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-15-2006, 12:15 PM
I love the feeling of a long skirt with no panites underneath. It feels so free. However, most of the time I wear panties.

Sasha Anne

Casey Morgan
09-15-2006, 12:22 PM
The only thing I'm aware of that you can wear to make it look like you're not wearing underwear is tape. OUCH!!

Snookums
09-15-2006, 12:28 PM
I do that :eek:

Robin Leigh
09-15-2006, 01:54 PM
I do that :eek:

What, tape? Be very careful! I hope your using proper medical-type tape! :(

For short time periods, cling wrap can be interesting. Coat it with talcum powder to stop it from clinging to itself. Skin needs to 'breathe', and it's not healthy to suffocate your skin for long time periods.

:hugs:

Robin

Phyliss
09-15-2006, 03:21 PM
If I were to wear a dress without panties, I wouldn't have to worry about ruining the lines of the dress because of anything "sticking out", isn't much there to worry about.

If your worried about "showing off" then wear your dress on a COLD winter day. :o :eek:

Carole
09-15-2006, 03:59 PM
Yes i've gone out 'knickerless' but had everything held in place with a good strong pair of tights ( sorry colonial cousins - pantyhose). A pair of lycra support tights will hold the bulge down if you tuck as well!!!!
In fact I am knickerless in my profile pic - didn't want to offend the mods - lol.........

Jennaie
09-15-2006, 06:58 PM
Seems to me a thong is practically invisible. I can't imagine wearing dress without panties, I would feel too male underneath.

Butterfly Bill
09-15-2006, 07:23 PM
If the hem if mid-calf or lower, and the weather is warm, I'll go regimental. I make sure the skirt is full and flaring; I won't wear a pencil skirt that way. And having a bit of a barrel chest which results in the skirt hanging forward of my pecker helps too. (At my age, I don't get spontaneous erections any more.) In my opinion a real kilt is too short to go regimental in.

Just plain old panty hose by itself can keep the goods in place with no panty lines. If you have a bigger problem, use control top.

JenniferMint
09-15-2006, 10:45 PM
Isn't there a way to tape your genitals such that even if someone glanced briefly at your naked crotch, it would look female?

Honey Lynn
09-15-2006, 11:39 PM
Nope but I once went outside wearing sneakers and no socks!!!!! Yep I'm a rebel:p

seanmc
09-15-2006, 11:41 PM
The only time I got without panties is when I'm wearing pantyhose...sometimes.

Melinda G
09-15-2006, 11:47 PM
I've gone out for a long walk wearing only lace top thi highs, and ankle strap heels, with a light coat on. Nothing else. Just tape up good. A real thrill, just knowing how vulnerable I am.

Barb Valentine
09-16-2006, 02:08 AM
I think it's unlady like not to wear panties

Sandra
09-16-2006, 05:41 AM
I've gone out for a long walk wearing only lace top thi highs, and ankle strap heels, with a light coat on. Nothing else. Just tape up good. A real thrill, just knowing how vulnerable I am.

Vulnerable!!! do you realise the what situation you could have got yourself into. If a GG had done this and got attacked she would have been accused of "asking for it" for going out not wearing any underwear.

IMO there is a place and time for going without underwear and walking down the street isn't one of them.

Kieron Andrew
09-16-2006, 05:43 AM
Vulnerable!!! do you realise the what situation you could have got yourself into. If a GG had done this and got attacked she would have been accused of "asking for it" for going out not wearing any underwear.

IMO there is a place and time for going without underwear and walking down the street isn't one of them.:eek: :iagree: its bad enough we get hassle for crossing or merging the gender lines at times, but to do this is just asking for trouble

Kate Simmons
09-16-2006, 07:14 AM
The only way I know of doing that without "Mr. Peeper" getting nosy and revealing himself at the most inopportune time is to get a latex "girl thingy" (you know, the "V" word) like I have. It keeps "Peeper" in his place and keeps everything basically "flat". Anyway, if you want the "thrill" of the wind blowing up your dress or possibly to tantalize someone if the dress blows up unexpectedly, then that may be the way to go. I wear mine for tight outfits so it looks like I'm a woman(that way) but it can get hot, especially if you dance a lot like I do. Seems to do the job okay. They are a bit pricey though. I paid over $100 for mine from Suddenly Fem. The no panty thing sounds like an idea I may try. You know how bashful I can be (Yeah, right!).:happy: Ericka Kay

Ellaine
09-16-2006, 07:42 AM
Have you thought about a crinoline with full underskirts and Southern Belle style dress?
Not a cheap option, but safer than most and oh soooo heavenly.

MistyCD
09-17-2006, 07:59 AM
what about wearing pantyhose under your skirt?????

Angie G
09-17-2006, 08:31 AM
Next to heels panties or thongs are my favorites when I dress if it's a skirt or dress.
Angie

jeniinnylons
09-17-2006, 11:59 AM
Why not a thong?

Student Susie
09-18-2006, 03:11 AM
i would not go without panties when wearing a dress or short skirt. a cute panty or a small thong are much more decieving i think (and it's the things that are a bit mysterious that keep the mind (of the watcher) going :heehee: )
anyways, if i'd really do this i would tuck to the best and be all dolled up (maybe a bit of a ambiguous expression) down there :D (one way might be the special v-string erica mentioned or a fantastic, hollywood-like tuck)

Tina Dixon
09-18-2006, 05:05 AM
Yes there is! Called pantyhoss.

CharlaineCadence
09-18-2006, 05:22 AM
If a GG had done this and got attacked she would have been accused of "asking for it" for going out not wearing any underwear.

I agree with Sandra.

Having been in the Law enforcement world and a victum myself it sickens me to remember how people are treated at times. Women are blamed because of how they dress, walk, talk and just plane old look at some one. While men are told they enjoyed it unless it was forced by another man. Rape although a horable and unforgivenly commen crime. Weather reported or not. It can and does kill a part of you inside. A part that though heals never ever forgets.

In the world of womenhood their are many ways of being "sexy" with out doing something like not wearing panties under a dress or skirt. It is all in how you look at yourself. When you feel sexy you look sexy.

buy alas this is just my two cents

celtic.blue.eyes
09-18-2006, 06:40 AM
We may not be able to be as female as a real GG, but we could learn to be more of a lady than most of them. It would do a lot to gain some respect for our activities. I can understand the thrill of doing it, but not with others around. :2c:

Susan Johnson
09-18-2006, 06:45 AM
Not for me, I prefer stockings and suspenders to tights and much prefer the feel of silky panties. I would think (although I've not tried it) that wearing a skirt without panties could result in a little 'friction' with may initiate a bulge where females (who I am attempting to look like) should not have one and spoil the effect I am attempting to create.
Susan:D

becomingkimberly
09-18-2006, 07:27 AM
If you just want to feel the breeze on your private parts then maybe you could try something like one of those lace boyshort thong pantys. Virtually nothing over the bottom and just enough lace to hold the front together.

MsJanessa
09-18-2006, 09:10 AM
Isn't there a way to tape your genitals such that even if someone glanced briefly at your naked crotch, it would look female?

hon---use a gaff or a really tight girdle/fanny panty if you must---tape could and would be quite painful when you have to take it off(you will have to use the bathroom eventually)

Nigella
09-18-2006, 05:22 PM
We may not be able to be as female as a real GG, but we could learn to be more of a lady than most of them. It would do a lot to gain some respect for our activities. I can understand the thrill of doing it, but not with others around. :2c:

Such a sweeping statement, so please define how to be a lady more than a GG

celtic.blue.eyes
09-18-2006, 06:38 PM
I think there's a little ocean that's blurring the meaning of the terminology. I'm using the term lady in the sense of the degree of social refinement and behaviour. On one extreme, Princess Diana was quite a lady, as opposed to the antics on an old bar room *****.

I saw this once where a very crude woman was giving the business to some one that was cross dressed (possibly a TG), shreiking that he will never be as much of a woman as she was. The CD/TG replied in a soft coy voice, "but I will always be more of a lady!" It couldn't have been done any better, and guess who won the respect of the onlookers.

iLoveThongs
09-18-2006, 06:57 PM
Seems to me a thong is practically invisible. I can't imagine wearing dress without panties, I would feel too male underneath.

Bingo. This is the same thing for me. I'm always in a thong. No matter what. The panties are what make me feel femme.

Megan72
09-18-2006, 06:59 PM
Seems a bit "tartish" to me. Trolling comes to mind as well.

Nigella
09-19-2006, 03:05 AM

Such a sweeping statement, so please define how to be a lady more than a GG

I think there's a little ocean that's blurring the meaning of the terminology. I'm using the term lady in the sense of the degree of social refinement and behaviour. On one extreme, Princess Diana was quite a lady, as opposed to the antics on an old bar room *****.

I saw this once where a very crude woman was giving the business to some one that was cross dressed (possibly a TG), shreiking that he will never be as much of a woman as she was. The CD/TG replied in a soft coy voice, "but I will always be more of a lady!" It couldn't have been done any better, and guess who won the respect of the onlookers.

This was tken from an on-line dictionary

lady (WOMAN)
noun
1 [C] a polite or old fashioned way of referring to or addressing a woman:
There's a young lady here to see you.
Mind your language - there are ladies present!
Say "thank you" to the lady, children.
OLD-FASHIONED Is the lady of the house (= the most important or only woman who lives in the house) at home?

2 [C] OLD-FASHIONED a woman who behaves in a way that is traditionally considered to be suitable for a woman:
Of course I remember Mrs Connor - she was a real lady.

3 [C] OLD-FASHIONED sometimes used before the name of a job done by a woman:
a lady doctor

4 [as form of address] US used to address a woman in a way that is not polite and is considered offensive by many women:
Hey, lady, what's the rush?

See the recurring theme within each definition.

Because we will never be a WOMAN we can never be a lady, however, in our mannerisms and actions we can be more lady like, than some GGs