PDA

View Full Version : pennsylvania cd all i want is approval

cdgirl
12-23-2004, 05:01 PM
hi im cd girl some of you me as the closet crossdressing girl
now being one for 41 year now.i just want to know that people look at me for the person i really am a good husband father and provider for my family.not looked upon as odd person who loves to wear women clothes.there
are to many peolpe in this world that love to put people down.thats why i played it safe in the silence of my lonely room.like i said to rachel ann thats
she fits in and thats all i want to hear that im not made fun and for once
be told you have my approval. its been a long 41 years. cdgirl

cdgirl
12-23-2004, 05:09 PM
all i want to say i dont feel guilty of who i am there are to many people put the crossdresser down.like i said i want to feel appreciated and approved of.
and with the people here at forum i believe i think in time i will reach that plateau . cdgirl

cdgirl
12-23-2004, 05:15 PM
do you know for the first time in years that i can truly say to some of the
aquaintances i have met from e mail and private messages has really been
uplifting to me after all these years i really can say im a crossdresser and im proud of it no matter what any one says . cdgirl

Noel Chimes
12-23-2004, 05:21 PM
We are in the same position. I've dressed since I was 16. Only had one person who knew. But before I even let him in on it I had to approve of myself. I stood in front of the mirror and said to myself, " I like what I see". Now I am ready to see how others see me. I know my str8 friends would run like silly children.So I am trying to find new friends who accept me as I am. Apprihenion (pardon the spelling) will be there. But when you are finally seen by someone else in all your glory, and they say, " you go girl" now that's a rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Noel

cdgirl
12-23-2004, 06:01 PM
noel thankyou you made my day i would like to chat with you more. if you dont mind by private message email or some day by phone if you want.if i had a friend like you when i first got started or in the middle years,i dont
think i would of felt abandoned or so alone thanks lot s of love cdgirl roberta. ps we do have something in common i started dressing up when i was 12 years old.

phillybritt
01-25-2005, 09:47 AM
hey doll, don't be too quick to count out the patience and understanding of a truly-loving girlfriend or wife. Even though I've never been married, I have had 3 different physical relaionships (as well as 3 long-distance) with real girls ages 12-21 who have accepted my love of wearing girl's clothes because of the way I explained it to them. You don't need to ever feel like an outcast or embarrassed and especially not alone! WELL over half of the world's population loves the feel of silk, satin, nylon, lace, and soft cotton. Women, especially girls my age, strutt around in paris hiltonesque microminis and seethrough tops across campus all day basically shoving their sexuality down our throats- and you know what? they're beautiful! god bless them, if I could I would. what girl wouldn't understand you explaining that you love her so much and are so enraptured by her beauty and femininity that you want to share your deepest, darkest secret with her. One you've never told anyone before because you were scared that they wouldn't accept you for it, but with her it's different b/c you love her and you owe her the truth. You want to share a part of yourself with her, a part that may have been there longer than her!- and you can only hope that she is willing to accept you for who you are, because you love her unconditionally and would do anything for her. Then when she is basically dying for you to tell her what the big deal is, you have to look her in the eyes and tell her you enjoy the feeling of HER clothes. naturally you will feel ashamed and prob a lil scared saying these things to a beautiful and powerful woman (trust me, I've done it 3 times, 12 16 and 17), but when she sees the inner pain in your eyes at holding this secret inside so long her nurturing instincts will kick in and she will be able to get over it if it means being able to ease your sadness/longing. Start out slow. Let her know it is the FEELING of her *specific item* that gets you really turned on, and then show her how much it does by pleasing HER. from this point on, you need to be the most caring, attentive and loving individual possible, if you're not already. :D You can trust any girl with your secret, so long as you treat them like gold- after all women are FAR superior to men, anyway. :o If you truly have a respecting and loving relationship, she will embrace your fantasies and you should do the same for her, without question. If it isn't something she's naturally interested in, (which has been the case 1 out of 6 times in my life), eventually with time and enough questioning she will still at the very least allow and more than likely encourage and participate in your dressing with time, b/c she will get to exhibit power of you, which is how it should be anyway. And on the other side of the coin, if she's into it- and trust me, some get into it- then you'll luck out and in no time she move you on from her things to your things to wearing girl's stuff under your clothes in public- when she sees how turned on you'll get letting her drape nylon, silk and lace across your skin, she'll do everything she can to keep you all dolled up :p

hope my experiences help, I'm only 22 but I believe in living life to its fullest and NEVER denying yourself who you really are (for too long, anyway) I've told 6 girls so far in my life, 4 who I still talk to and none of them have ever told anyone about my secrets, and I'm sure it is .001% of a big deal to them as it is to me. I'm sure you'll need to think on this for a while until you gain confidence in the matter, but practice wording it (it's important, ya know!) and I'm always here for you. As long as you remember that all women are princesses and deserve the utmost adoration, respect and love then you will do fine! xoxo Britt