PDA

View Full Version : no one noticed!!!!

cdbrandi
09-15-2006, 12:55 PM
I had to make a trip to the local TSC to get some feed for the horses, so I just pulled a t-shirt on over the bra and cami I was wearing (luckily it was a very thin unpadded bra) and headed out. When I stopped to get gas I ran into my best friend from high school, and he was headed to town to pay some bills, and his stop was on the way to where I was going, so he just rode with me, and as far as I could tell he never noticed that I had the bra and cami on, and that was walking into and out of the feed store and while paying his bill. And the fun thing was no one even noticed at all!!!!!!! Just thought that I would share.

Carol A
09-15-2006, 01:05 PM
Good for you, I find most people don't pay attention as I wear a bra all the time. Even with small enhancers in them people just don't look and I do have noticeable breast with enhancers. :hugs:

Karren H
09-15-2006, 01:30 PM
Very cool girl....And were getting a Tractor Supply Company soon!! Can't wait...don't have a tractor or a horse but love that store!!

Love Karren

JoAnnDallas
09-15-2006, 01:42 PM
Congrads.........Didn't it feel great. I remember the first time I went out in the daylight all dressed up. After a little while, I started noticing that no one was paying any attention to me, and I started to relax and enjoy the outing. I have gone to the store wearing girls slacks, T-Shirt, shoes, with panty, pantyhose, and bra on (no pads) and again no one paid any attention or said anything.

As you start to go out more you will find it becomes easier and you will relax more. Just keep it simple, don't wear something that screams "LOOK AT ME" and you will be fine.

suzy
09-15-2006, 02:14 PM
I was wearing a stuffed bra one day in the yard under my drab clothes. I was wearing a light jacket a bit oversized. My neighbor came to visit and I didn't have time to get away... We talked....I have no idea if he noticed but if he did, he never gave it away. I felt like I really got away with something...but it was scary at the time it was going on!! Afterwards....I just didn't care...it's my business and no one elses anyway!!!:heehee:

susann_gardener
09-15-2006, 03:24 PM
Last year I hiked in the mountains all the time with bra and forms. Not one person said anything. One guy did exclaim "we have the same shirt" so he noticed. Another GG gave me a huge smile.