PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing and SRS

JenniferMint
09-15-2006, 01:33 PM
I keep feeling that my (female) pants feel tight in the crotch.

So I find myself thinking, "if I had SRS, my pants would fit better".

Funniest reason to have SRS ever, huh? "my pants would fit better"

Karren H
09-15-2006, 01:41 PM
Hehehe. Funniest one I've heard... But another good reason to NOT wear fem jeans.. Lol. Save a fortune in SRS if you just wore a skirt or a dress! :). Then you wouldn't be having these crazy feelings. Lol

Love Karren

fionasboots
09-15-2006, 01:47 PM

Now if you can find a doctor to put you forward on that reason you would probably be able to make enough money from selling the story to the papers to afford the op AND still have some left for some nice pants ... or a more comfy dress :lol:

Teresa Amina
09-15-2006, 09:25 PM
I thought you had already had your castration- maybe those jeans are just too small! Skin tight might just not be a great idea when you've still got a bit Extra down there.:D

Wendi {LI NY}
09-15-2006, 09:32 PM
Gee, I never thought of that reason,but it is a good one .I woundn't have to tuck either ! :heehee:

JenniferMint
09-15-2006, 10:34 PM
I thought you had already had your castration- maybe those jeans are just too small! Skin tight might just not be a great idea when you've still got a bit Extra down there.:D

Yeah, for example I bought these elastic women's jogging pants that fit pretty snug. They'd be perfectly comfortable...except for the crotch! There's a visible bulge if I don't tuck, even without testicles.

KarenSusan
09-16-2006, 12:52 AM
I've often thought if I could get rid of the entire package, pantyhose would fit so much better.

ReginaK
09-16-2006, 02:19 AM
No need for full SRS. Get on some T-blockers and get a $500 orchiectomy. Everything that's left down there tends to soften up and your tight clothes will fit a bit better.

And you can still pee standing up. What a deal.:heehee:

Joy Carter
09-16-2006, 03:17 AM
Talk about your "streamlining". Less wind resistance while running too. LOL:eek:

JenniferMint
09-16-2006, 04:42 PM
No need for full SRS. Get on some T-blockers and get a $500 orchiectomy. Everything that's left down there tends to soften up and your tight clothes will fit a bit better.

And you can still pee standing up. What a deal.:heehee:

I already had an orchiectomy, actually. And it cost $2000 (got it from Dr. Murray Kimmel in Philadelphia, who is famous/notorious for not requiring psych letters; I don't know any other such doctor in North America).

And the penis still gets in the way, unless I tuck.

SherriePall
09-16-2006, 04:50 PM
Jennifer -- Just one little hack and your problems would be solved. I bet there have been some here who have thought of that solution before. If only it were that easy. Or...

fionasboots
09-18-2006, 10:28 AM
Talk about your "streamlining". Less wind resistance while running too. LOL:eek:

You know I've always thought that the female form was just a more practical design from the point of view of aerodynamics, clothes, asthetics ... well it's just better!

Got to be more practical from the point of view of accidents with zippers as well - nothing sticking out to get trapped - ouch!

Nigella
09-18-2006, 05:27 PM
Jennifer -- Just one little hack and your problems would be solved. I bet there have been some here who have thought of that solution before. If only it were that easy. Or...

This side of the pond we use two bricks, at least it would be flat enough to tape against the stomach :heehee:

Annaliese
09-18-2006, 05:45 PM

I spent 7 1/2 hours on a horse Saturday rounding up cattle, I wish I could just Zip them off for the 7 1/2 hours. They would feel a lot better today, so when it come to hard riding the female body is much better design.

Anna