PDA

View Full Version : Trying on clothes while en-drab!

steffie39
09-15-2006, 04:56 PM
Hi girls,

A few days ago my friend Melissa (from this forum) and I had to go somewhere but we were both male. In fact we both had suits on. However, we were about to pass this outlet mall and we had some extra time so we thought why not stop in? We did. Melissa went to Leggs store at first and I went to Banana Republic. I found some cute outfits I liked but wasn't sure they would fit. I always went shopping before as Steffie and could try on. The only time I went as male it was with my wife and she would pick the clothes out for me and she knew they would fit.

Anyway by this time Melissa joined me in the store and pretty much gave me encouragement to try on the clothes in the fitting rooms (she has gone before as male and tried on clothes but not yet as female and for me the other way around). So I did but my heart was racing! :eek: The person, however, who led me to the changing room didn't even bat an eye. Here's this guy dressed in a suit and tie trying on women's clothes and not even a stare. :happy:

I tried on everything and it fit! :happy:

I then went to check everything out and Melissa was standing next to me. She then smiled and said kidding in a low voice: "You little clothes *****, you!" I was afraid the cashier heard that. lol So I just said in a calm voice that my wife will love the clothes I got her. :devil: The cashier didn't bat an eye either. Then again I guess seeing green will prevent these people from staring too. :)

Anyway it was great to finally get up enough courage to try things on as male (thanks to Melissa) although it is still more fun to do as Steffie. Either way though, Steffie gets some outfits out of the deal. :happy: :happy:

Just wanted to share. :)

Steffie

Jenna1561
09-15-2006, 06:05 PM
Happy for you sweetie. Shopping is so much fun, in drab, enfemme, or over the net. Glad you and Melissa had fun. It's always nicer when you're shopping with someone.

Jenna

Adrienne Heels
09-15-2006, 08:15 PM
Steffie, that was great to read. Congratulations!

And remember, it will be even easier the next time!!

Karyn