PDA

View Full Version : A Report on the quality of Nu-Bra/ part one/part two

Phyliss
09-15-2006, 05:14 PM
Nu-Bra report, part one:

I've mentioned that about two or three weeks ago I bought a Nu-Bra. I kinda like it but really haven't had the chance to give it a good "test run". Well, today presented itself with the perfect opportunity, (or so I thought, this morning) .
I work for myself in the construction industry doing subcontract work. Had a job today that the lead contractor had told me about and has said that there wouldn't be anybody else around. I'd been wanting to check out how well the Nu-Bra stood up to all day wear in real life conditions. So, before I left for the job site I made sure my skin was clean of all lotion and moistureizer (sp) and checked to be sure that the inside of the cups were clean. OK, here goes. Stick one on each side and fasten it. Hmmm, nice cleavage. Just to be sure I'll put on a regular bra for insurance, don't want a failing and falling boob midway through the day. Pull on my "T" shirt, woops, projection and then some. Pull on a loose long sleeve flannel shirt, still have "lumps". Do I really want to do this? Why not, I'm gonna be alone. Something says to me take along your zippered sweatshirt. Put it on and the mounds are somewhat hidden from casual glances.
Spent about an hour driving around looking for the site, ("turn left after the stone wall, you can't miss it") famous last words. "Ah ha, there it is" Oh, great, four construction trucks in the driveway. Keep your shirt on fella and brazen this one out.
"Gee I thought the contractor said I'd be alone here"
"Yeah, well, it's Friday and we wanted to get this job wrapped up so we wouldn't have to come back Monday. We'll be gone in about three hours."
Three hours of wearing my sweatshirt, flannel shirt "T" shirt and BOOBS, around a ten man construction crew, of wood framers, roofers, and sheetrockers. None of whom looked even remotely "informed", regarding some of the finer things in life.
Kept my mouth shut and went about my business. Not a second glance from anybody, but then, I didn't get too close to any of them. Felt much better when they left. Took off my sweatshirt, finally, it was getting a bit warm for it anyhow. worked up a small sweat doing my job with all of the clothes on, Good test for the sticky surface of the Nu-Bra.
So,....after wearing my Nu-Bra from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. and working in it I can make a report on the quality of it.
When I took off my regular bra it was still stuck to me and there was still some cleavage to be seen. Now, having worked up a bit of a sweat it peeled off quite easily, no resistance. Washed off the first cup before putting it away, while doing this I could feel the other one begining to come free from my skin. which was O.K. with me.
I guess if you're gonna wear it all day, the best thing would be to wear a real bra over it. They're made for use with a backless dress or a strapless dress. I'm wearing mine as cheap forms, that don't "stand out" too much.
I'll have some time tomorrow morning and plan on running two miles, Think I'll put them on under my sports bra to see how they feel.
I'll let you ladies know what I find out.

sandra-leigh
09-15-2006, 05:49 PM
Nu-Bra report, part one:

I guess if you're gonna wear it all day, the best thing would be to wear a real bra over it.

My experiences are not nearly as successful. I bought a size C (which the shop owner recommended).

When I put it on "normally", I do not get very much cleavage at all (and some of my bra-tops give me noticably more projection.)

What I have to do is put the centre of the cup noticably to the side of my nipple, so that the cup is centred right about the curve between my side and my front; then when I pull the cups together, I do get nice cleavage. For about 20 minutes, after which time it has slipped back to a some definition but not much projection.

They don't last long on me before slipping -- on a summer day, they pretty much fell off in less than an hour.

The only way I've found to make them useful is to use a microfibre bra around the nu-bra, thus relieving the nu-bra from trying to hold everything together; with the reduced stress, the nu-bra can pull together for some nice cleavage... until it slips, which still doesn't take particularily long.

I think that perhaps a nu-bra would work fine on grrls that have noticably more to work with than I do. My entire projection is only 1 inch (take the difference between the maximum bust measurement and the under-bust measurement, and divide by two to figure out the relative projection). In the way that bras are measured, a 1 inch projection is an AAAA cup or smaller...

I do have enough that if everything is pulled to the front and held there to look like genuine cleavage; the "and held there" creates a lot of trouble, though.

Christina Nicole
09-16-2006, 08:33 AM
Tess-Leigh, You need an A sized nu-bra. I tried the different sizes and unless one has ample breasts, only the smallest size works properly. A pair of inexpensive enhancers in the bra cups will provide fullness while the nu-bra provides shape.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Phyliss
09-16-2006, 08:57 AM
Went for my run this morning. Not too bad. I didn't feel the "jiggle" that I guess I was expecting, but then I was wearing a 38B sport bra by
Wacoal style #87042. It held the Nu-Bra nicely. Kinda neat running and seeing extra lumps under my sweatshirt. (I went out early so as to not attract attention.) It didn't move from where I had placed it. I figured that since I had it on I'd try another experiment. Took off my sneakers and running pants and hopped into my Hot Tub. That was fun. Hadn't ever done that before. Sitting there with my bra on and just looking at my profile. I will say that the warm water does affect the sticky stuff on the bra. I could feel it slipping a bit. When I got out and took off my sport bra, the Nu-Bra sorta fell off of me. I guess that was to be expected.
I suppose for those who like to wear swim suits this might be a help.

sandra-leigh
09-16-2006, 10:46 AM
Tess-Leigh, You need an A sized nu-bra. I tried the different sizes and unless one has ample breasts, only the smallest size works properly.

The place I bought at, the owner refuses to stock the A size, as she says they don't work for anyone.

No, the larger size is what I need, because in order to get cleavage it is necessary to pull flesh all the way over from my sides. Without that, the best I'd be able to do is virtually no cleavage and a 3 inch gap to boot.

I had a leather lace-up bra custom made by a leather expert, so I am positive that "pull in from way way over" is what is required in my case.

Deenise60
09-17-2006, 08:33 AM
Sounds like you made a great purchase. Where did you find them and can they be bought online.