PDA

View Full Version : Normal now?

Snookums
09-15-2006, 06:57 PM
How many feel it is normal for them to dress enfemme now

KarenSusan
09-15-2006, 07:34 PM
I wear skirts so much that when I am wearing pants and cross my legs it feels very bulky. I miss that nylon on nylon feeling.

Eileen
09-15-2006, 07:46 PM
For me normal is to be in female clothes. It just does not feel normal to be in male clothes!

Eileen

Barb Valentine
09-15-2006, 07:48 PM
I don't know about normal
But it just feels right to me

JeanneF
09-15-2006, 07:49 PM
I don't know about normal
But it just feels right to me

Same here.

I can't say that what I do is "normal" behavior, but's it who I am and that's that. :)

DAVIDA
09-15-2006, 07:50 PM
:confused: :idontknow: It's as normal as it gets I guess. I think it is more natural feeling!

colleenambrose
09-15-2006, 07:57 PM
well this is the first time in a very long time that i am home alone(so is out of town)and I am dressed to the nines including nails and makeup which i never get to do and it feels soooo right!!

Marla S
09-15-2006, 08:15 PM
As long as I have to think about how fem I dress depending where I go, it can't become normal.
But it has dramtically normalized. I am finally able to dress 24/7 more or less fem and enjoy it. Still a problem is the fear to get mocked or worse. That's normal in a way too.

ClaireJ
09-15-2006, 08:20 PM
It feels like I can finally be the real me.

ClaireJ - Getting happier one day at a time.

Charleen
09-15-2006, 09:08 PM
Yep, it's who I am.

Karren H
09-15-2006, 10:17 PM
I feel normal no matter how I'm dressed....male or female....very comfortable in either gender role...maybe too comfortable!!

Have had to look down a few times and see how I was dressed..lol

Love Karren

Barb Valentine
09-15-2006, 10:48 PM
Have had to look down a few times and see how I was dressed..lol
Love Karren

That could be trouble:heehee:

Honey Lynn
09-15-2006, 11:29 PM
Well not now, but check back in a 180lbs. and I'll let ya know:eek:

Satrana
09-16-2006, 01:27 AM
The question should be why would anyone think it abnormal in the first place? I am just wearing the clothes I like. It is society's intolerance that is abnormal. I threw away my guilt and shame a long time ago.

Kate Simmons
09-16-2006, 11:40 AM
I guess if you say that dressing this way (or any way) makes you feel like you are yourself, then, yeah, I feel like it's normal. For me these days slipping on a dress or whatever is just as "normal" as shaving, eating or working. It's nice to finally be able to be myself and not have to worry about it. Ericka Kay

Rachel Morley
09-16-2006, 12:00 PM
Do you mean "normal" in the sense that you don't feel guilty about doing it anymore? Or normal in the sense that when you wear the clothes/underwear, that it feels so "normal" that you forget you're wearing them?

For me...absolutlely in the case of the former, but no so for the latter. I almost always never forget I'm wearing lovely clothes that makes me feel special, but the guilt is all but gone :happy:

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-16-2006, 12:24 PM
I am with some of the other girls here. To me, boy clothes no longer feel normal.

Sasha Anne

Kate Simmons
09-16-2006, 12:39 PM
At the risk of sounding glib to some of the folks here, it really doesn't matter WHAT you wear but who you are inside. I've proven that to myself time and time again. Being Ericka is a state of mind for me and a mindset. It's "normal" for me to wear anything really and still remain myself. :happy: Ericka Kay

BABYGIRL CD
09-16-2006, 12:41 PM
I look at it this way "what is normal" to me normal is who you are and how you feel about it on the inside. That to me defines normal, so me dressing in womens clothes and accepting it and not caring what the outside world thinks that to me is totally normal-Jazmine

RikkiOfLA
09-16-2006, 01:12 PM
For me, dressing female became normal years ago. So I began to look for ways to go full time. Because I said, if this feels normal (that is to say, comfortable and right, as opposed to dressing male), why shouldn't I be normal all the time? I was fortunate that I could find a job where I could work this way. They knew I was TG and it didn't bother them. So I tried it. And I found I really, really preferred it. It feels normal.

I did it without hormones. I know that's unusual. But it works for me.

Rikki

LeAnn
09-16-2006, 01:24 PM
I read Peggy Rudd. My husband wears my clothes.

Lisa Golightly
09-16-2006, 02:12 PM
D'you know what... I actually prefer being naked ;)

eleyna
09-16-2006, 07:10 PM
I've been trying to reach a point where parts of it are normal for it, so that it feels less like a compulsion. I've no desire to dress out or anything, its a personal comfort thing. I like to come home and slip into a pair of hose. The more I've fought it, the more I've felt I had to. So now I have a reasonable spectrum of male, "unisex" (womens' mens-style clothing) and up, it's a lot easier to be comfortable. Couple days ago my only femme wear was my underwear and "boycut" jeans; completely forgot I was wearing them, answered the door in them, went to the mailbox in them, etc. Yesterday it was just my underwear. Today I'm wearing a comfy little outfit - pushup leggings and a jumper, I'll probably spend an hour or two trying out outfit combinations later on after dinner.

I feel way more at ease generally, far less guilt at my secret wardrobe, and I have more fun dressing when I dress up en-femme. The purge instinct has been downgraded; I actually wear this stuff, and the purge instinct isn't usually selective, but it would need to be. That, in itself, is a huge stress reliever.

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-16-2006, 08:15 PM
I like to be naked as long as I have my wig, makeup, perfume and nail polish on. I think of myself as a girl even when I am naked. So if you girls like to be naked, just enjoy it enfeme.

Sasha Anne

maryjanecapri
09-16-2006, 09:23 PM
oh for sure! i only feel normal when i'm in a skirt or dress these days. and if i'm not wearing pantyhose, my legs feel naked!