PDA

View Full Version : Finally Happening

stef4955
09-15-2006, 07:59 PM
Its been a while since I have posted, but I have to tell you all the good news or I'm going to bust. My wife of 37 years has until now strickly denounced my dressing. Untill now I say. She hasn't actually verbaly given me the ok, but in the past month or so, I have been able to walk around her wearing my bra (which I normally do anyway) but I use my padding now. I wear a 42 c , so you can see that when I pad, its quite noticable that I have boobs. Like I say, for the past month, I have been walking around her at home like this, and as of yet, she hasnt said anything negative. Am I premature in celebrating? I would like to hear all of your feelings, and especially some from you GG's. At this moment, I am so happy, I'm about to bust wide open. Am I being silly? Love you all Steffi:p

Barb Valentine
09-15-2006, 08:01 PM
That's great news
Good for you

Jaydee
09-15-2006, 08:10 PM
Steff,
Congratulations, but I would take it easy and not overwhelm her

Jaydee

Kathleengurl
09-15-2006, 08:24 PM
... if you can communicate to her.. how great a gift this is to you from her..
--how much you treasure this.. who knows... she may be up for "girl's night" from time to time..

... few things (for us gurls) compare to "girl's night".

Great news sis.. and best of luck to you.

sandra-leigh
09-16-2006, 12:08 AM
My wife of 37 years has until now strickly denounced my dressing. Untill now I say. She hasn't actually verbaly given me the ok, but in the past month or so, I have been able to walk around her wearing my bra (which I normally do anyway) but I use my padding now.

If she isn't saying anything positive or accepting or at least acknowledging without criticism, then be a bit cautious about "too much, too quickly". Some of the other posters have reported their wives eventually getting upset because they don't get at least some share of the male-appearance they married.

KarenSusan
09-16-2006, 12:20 AM
Stef,
Go slowly, very slowly.

Maureen Henley
09-16-2006, 06:17 AM
Like I say, for the past month, I have been walking around her at home like this, and as of yet, she hasnt said anything negative. Am I premature in celebrating?

Stef,
It's a great step forward, but, at the risk of sounding negative, have you looked for the subtle signs of disapproval? Does her facial expression or other body language show disapproval/disappointment/anxiety? Remember, there's a world of difference between not saying "anything negative" and Not Saying Anything. There could be a small, smoldering ball of resentment inside that could erupt without warning and cause a disaster.

Communicate!! It can save a lot of grief later. Take the chance and ask her outright if she is uncomfortable with you wearing your forms around her. If she says no, then celebrate. If she says yes, back off and wait for a better opportunity.

Sandra
09-16-2006, 06:29 AM
Take it very very slow with her, if she says not to do it then don't but don't go off and sulk, it could be that she is coming round to the idea,talk to her about it listen to what she has to say and answer her questions as honestly as you can, communication is the most important thing.

RachelDenise
09-16-2006, 06:31 AM
Be very open to whatever your wife says! Listen, listen, listen. She may still be thinking it over how she feels. Give it time.

sue ellan
09-16-2006, 07:23 AM
hi stef. got a question for you. when you wear your bra around the house do you wear it out in the open or do you wear a robe to cover it up? if not i would suggest that you do. that way you don't flaunt it in front of your wife. hope that it works out well for you.
sue ellan.

claireswife-gg
09-16-2006, 08:27 AM
Communication is your friend. :) I would worry that she's said nothing. Make sure you give her time to adjust. If a GG has never been exposed to and accepted this like I did in college, then a spouse dressing might be very disconcerting at first. Ask her where her comfort level is and stick to it, thank you for adjusting and remind her often that you appreciate it, and pay attention to things in her life as well, don't get self absorbed. Make sure there is no doubt in her mind that you adore her and you're still who she married.

Best advice I can give right now, not quite awake yet lol. :D

stef4955
09-16-2006, 07:00 PM
Thank all of you for your input. I really need it. Sue , when I said that I was walking around in front of her with my bra on, I meant to say that It was under my t-shirt. I am still over-whelmed with the fact that she says nothing anymore about me having boobs, because in the past, all I had to do is mention something about boobs and all I would get is snyde comments like " is that all that you think about....boobs?" so I am shurley taking it slow, and will hope for the best. any more ideas?