PDA

View Full Version : Interesting bra I found that seems to work

Carroll
09-15-2006, 08:19 PM
My wife had gotten a large bag of free clothes. In the bag was a bra made for breast feeding. This bra was adjustable from a 36-40 and the cup size is adjustable. It works pretty good for me.
Anyone else ever happen to try one?

Phyliss
09-16-2006, 03:55 AM
In one of the lingerie shops that I frequent, the owner one day suggested I try on a nursing bra. Surprisingly it fit quite well. I bought it. Now that I've worn it a few times, it works quite well at holding me in place, (I do have something to work with). Just a plain cotton bra with a little clip on the cup to allow it to open for it's intended use. Plain simple and functional. Not bad to wear. What I do find, however is that I feel kinda "kinky" wearing a nursing bra, seems like I'm invading a place where I don't really belong.
I can really use the support of a bra, but to wear a nursing bra seems, to me, to have "stepped over the line".

Maureen Henley
09-16-2006, 04:52 AM
What I do find, however is that I feel kinda "kinky" wearing a nursing bra, seems like I'm invading a place where I don't really belong.
I can really use the support of a bra, but to wear a nursing bra seems, to me, to have "stepped over the line".

Phyliss,

Methink you doth protest too much. Were you to carry around an infant doll while wearing a nursing bra, then we would worry about you. However, finding and wearing a properly fitting and supportive bra is not kinky, it's crossdressing at its most practical. Opening the panels in an intimate setting could be kinky, however.:winking:

Carroll
09-16-2006, 06:37 AM
In one of the lingerie shops that I frequent, the owner one day suggested I try on a nursing bra. Surprisingly it fit quite well. I bought it. Now that I've worn it a few times, it works quite well at holding me in place, (I do have something to work with). Just a plain cotton bra with a little clip on the cup to allow it to open for it's intended use. Plain simple and functional. Not bad to wear. What I do find, however is that I feel kinda "kinky" wearing a nursing bra, seems like I'm invading a place where I don't really belong.

I thought about that, then though "who in the hell is even going to know about?" My wife could give a rats behind, just as long as it works for me

melanieee
09-16-2006, 09:10 AM
I bought a nursing bra and it is the most comfortable bra i have worn.
The catch on the back has 6 sets of loops for the hooks to ensure a good fit,I dont think it crosses a line on kinky, its just crossdressing in womans lingerie.
I dont think Im lactating while i have it on, I just think it fits well, doesnt scratch and its black with a lace trim.love it,its my favourite.

happyroman
09-16-2006, 10:46 AM
thank you I think I will try one

myMichelle
09-16-2006, 10:58 AM
Never tried a nursing bra, although I have worn a maternity skirt before,lol! Judging from the replies so far, it actually sounds as if a nursing bra might be worth checking out...what's that old saying? "Don't knock it until you've tried it?"

Robin Leigh
09-16-2006, 01:28 PM
Years ago, a GG friend was helping me buy a few femme things at a local supermarket with a small clothing section. I was mainly shopping for makeup, but we found what looked like a great bra for me. It wasn't until I got it home that I realized it was a maternity/nursing bra. :o

Nursing bras are designed to cope with babies that grab at them, so they tend to be very strong. Because of the rather heavy cloth & robust design, you do need to use forms with proper weight for the bra to sit properly & securely. With lightweight padding, the shoulder straps will not stay put.

I don't wear this bra very often; I don't need that amount of support, and I prefer the feel of a less heavy-duty bra. Still, the bra is so well-made that I'm sure it'll last for decades. :) I do feel a little bit funny about wearing it. Not kinky, exactly; it's more that this is a bra that is intended to be seen in the nursery, not the boudoir. :heehee:

Robin

Kate Simmons
09-16-2006, 02:24 PM
Got three of 'em Hon which I use. Quite a bit I might add. Ericka Kay

Karren H
09-16-2006, 03:46 PM
Never have tried one but a great idea, Carroll!! Think my wife had one when she was nursing...

Love Karren