PDA

View Full Version : First time out in Heels tonight

Jenn2716
09-15-2006, 08:31 PM
Hi there, I just wanted to share my experience of being out in public with women's heels on for the very first time tonight!

I got home from work tonight and like on a lot of Friday's, I got all shaved and dressed up. Jeans, shirt, painted nails, breast forms, make-up, women's heeled boots, medium hoop earrings. It was kinda warm this evening so I didn't bother with the wig, just got my drab hair all curly instead. Basically getting ready to relax for the evening.

Around 7:00pm I got a call from my boss, who asked me to drop by the office and send a couple of emails that needed to go out. I work on the first floor of a small 4 story building. In all likelyhood the building was probably going to be empty, so I figured I would stay dressed and go in to work. There was something in me that spoke up for the first time and said: "You know what, you aren't hurting anyone by dressing this way. Stop being afraid and just go for it!!".

So I told my wife that I was going to run into work for awhile and that I wan't going to change. She said, "Well, would you mind taking out the forms?" I figured this was very reasonable, why not take baby steps (and in retrospect it was a wise request, better to not do too much, too quick). Other than that she had no problems, she even asked me to swing by the grocery store and pick up a couple of things that she needed to do some baking tomorrow.
How cool was that?

So with the silicone breast forms waiting at home, I hopped in the car and off I went.

Being femme at work went fairly uneventful. The click of the heels sounded great and I loved seeing my purple nail polish covered fingers flash accross the keyboard. After a half an hour of work I finished up and started to leave but decided that I had better use the washroom. As I left my office and walked down the hall, I could hear my own boot heels clicking on the floor and then a second set of heel clicks coming from an adjascent hallway. I was a little nervous but thought "too late now". Fortunately, the sound of her heels stopped and I heard an office door open. Ok, no problem. I dip into the washroom, washup, dry hands and exit. The washroom doors just happen to open up facing another hallway. As I exit I see the womenwalking down the hall towards me. She is from a different department, so I don't know her very well. We exchange hellos and I turn and walk down the hall as she turns and enters another office, both of our boot hells echoing.

So the work part had one minor hiccup. The women saw me for maybe 5 seconds and didn't bat an eyelash. So I feel confident that she took it as no big deal. I will see what happens when I go to work on Monday, but I'm really not worried.

So, part 2. Off to the grocery store. Can't avoid people there. So I park in the first available space, about 30 spots away from the main doors. I got out, walked towards the store, keeping my head high, trying not too obvious to be confident. (I just love the sound of my boots on ashphalt). Anyway, got a couple of looks but nobody said anything. Went inside and got a basket. Clicked my way up and down a few aisles, picking up what my wife needed. Headed for the self-checkout. I looked at a couple of open checkouts, but decided to play it safe (it is my first time) and continue to the self-check. Paid for my items, began walking out of the store, said "excuse me" to a lady who was kinda blocking the door with her cart. Clicked my way to the car and got in.

I was so happy that I had the confidence to do all that. I just sat there and smiled for minute. I got my cell phone and just had to call my sweetie to tell her all about it.

I know that it is not really a big deal, in the grand scheme of things. But I was just happy to be who I was and not worry about what other people said or did.

Yay, for me!!

Btw, Here are some pics of my outfit.

Marla S
09-15-2006, 08:37 PM
Congratulations.

Small step ? Taking into account that your outfit isn't too far away from a lot women dressed casual, you can call it a big step. :D

Talon DeRojo
09-15-2006, 08:47 PM
Jenni - Thanks for sharing your out-in-the-world experiences! Congratulations!
Talon:happy:

Adrienne Heels
09-15-2006, 08:58 PM
Jenni, that was a big step. Your outfit was definitely casual femme!! Good for you!

Jenn2716
09-15-2006, 09:58 PM
Thank you girls. I'm just so happy to have a community like this to share my experience with. I am anxious to see how this boost in confidence will affect my desires to dress in public again in the future.
I'm on a high now, but I wonder if I'll see it as a risky move on my part when I think back on it tomorrow or later in the week.

oh well. I'm enjoying the moment.:heehee:

EricaCD
09-15-2006, 10:01 PM
As you say, enjoy the moment! Thanks for sharing.

Erica

lahr
09-16-2006, 01:03 AM
Great story and thanks for sharing.

Marissa Mae
09-18-2006, 03:28 PM
The first thing I want to do in public is go out in high heeled boots :D As you described, the sound of heels on pavement is so hot! I am trying to get my GG to take me out in heels :love: I would totally melt!

Right now I am looking at boots at Payless, hopefully they fit me well enough to wear around!

Where did you get yours at?

Snookums
09-18-2006, 03:34 PM
:D I go out in heels all the time :eek: ÿou only live once,live it up :cheers: :Party2: