PDA

View Full Version : panties in the bathroom @ work

anon
09-15-2006, 09:49 PM
hi,

just wondering how those of you who underdress at work manage to avoid restroom discovery when sitting down is required (eg #2). I would like to be able to wear underwear 24/7 and i view crowded restrooms as a major roadblock to this aim...

my strategy would be the handicapped stall with pants zipped and buttoned, held up around mid-shin so as to conceal from neighboring stalls and gaps in the door itself...yet i am still paranoid that one may somehow see me pulling them down or up...appreciate your advice

thx,

anon

Jenn2716
09-15-2006, 09:51 PM
You should be safe enough to pull your pants up to mid-shin (knee if you wanted) and just keep the panties down by your ankles.

It would be next to impossible to see from underneath. Works for me.

Monica Marie
09-15-2006, 10:06 PM
If someone is looking that closely at you when you are in there you aren't the one that has a problem.

Karren H
09-15-2006, 10:14 PM
Heck....If you have a handicap stall with a sink and a mirror, separated from the main restroom......then you can fully dress!!! I do! lol On those days when i don't have anything better to do at lunch.....practice, practice, practice!!! Just don't let anyone see the heels under the door!!! :D

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/karrenhutton/slideshow?.dir=/c356re2&.src=ph

Love Karren

angelfire
09-15-2006, 10:16 PM
Quite honestly, when I go to the washroom I always keep my pants at about knee level anyway. and like it has already been said, people shouldn't be looking into the stalls anyway.

Amiad
09-15-2006, 10:25 PM
Being seen peeking through the cracks in the stall doors in a men's room is a straight man's worst nightmare. You have no worries there. If he is peeking you probably don't have any worries either.

Besides, next time you are in a public bathroom try and find out what color and style underwear someone in a stall is wearing. Unless you are really staring, you can't tell.

Amiad

Stephenie S
09-16-2006, 12:19 AM
Dear Anon,

I agree with all here. This seems like a unnecessary worry.

The next time you go into the men's room try and determine who is wearing women's underpants yourself. Try really hard. Come on, stand around, and after each man goes into a stall, try and figure out which ones are wearing panties. Maybe you should sit in a stall and wait until someone comes into the one next to you. Is he wearing panties? Yes or no? Well, if you can tell. then you can continue to worry about this. But I'm betting you won't be able to tell. I think you won't be able to tell if someone is wearing underwear at all.

So try this experiment. Then stop worrying.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Bobbie cd
09-16-2006, 12:21 AM
I wear panties pretty much 24/7, including under my slacks at work. In our office the men's room on our floor has one larger handicap equipped stall and one smaller non-handicap stall which is the farthest from the door and enclosed by walls on two sides so it is very difficult to see into anyway.
Most well maintained stalls have doors that fit tightly enough that it is very difficult to really see through the cracks once the door is firmly shut, so if you practice a little discretion as advised by others here, there should not be any problem.

So I say, relax and enjoy!:D

:2c:

sandra-leigh
09-16-2006, 12:22 AM
just wondering how those of you who underdress at work manage to avoid restroom discovery when sitting down is required (eg #2).

I think it's been close to a year now that I've been wearing panties to work almost every day. Not just to work but pretty much everywhere every day. So far there hasn't been even a hint of a problem -- and that's with my panties usually being about ankle height.

If for some reason I have a momentary thought of concern about it, then I just make sure that my panties are inside my pants as I pull them down.

I do get slightly self conscious when I'm wearing tights or nylons, as I haven't mastered pulling up three layers (panties, nylons, pants) at once; but I can usually manage a two stage with pants pausing at the knees while the rest is put into place. No-one has noticed that either, but there is a small pause in the process that wouldn't be there for men in general. But as long as they don't actually see the nylons, the guys don't think anything about it ("adjusting himself" maybe): it would take someone who has experienced the process to recognize what the pause implied.

KarenSusan
09-16-2006, 12:35 AM
Years ago, like better than 15, before I started to crossdress every day I bought a large supply of men's bikini nylon underware in assorted colors. For all intents and purposes these are panties. I have worn these everyday to work and gone to the john without even thinking about it and nothing has ever been said.
Like others have said, what "straight" guy is going to his supervisor and complain that someone in the mens's room is wearing pantys?

Scotty
09-16-2006, 12:40 AM
I'd have to say "Aint' life grand?".

If that's your biggest worry, you got it made!!!

Don't worry, be happy....

I've never even paid much attention, I wear 24/7/365 for the past 10 years and nobody ahs ever seen, keep em up a tad.....or tuck your pants over them.....

Siobhan Marie
09-16-2006, 02:22 AM
I wear panties under my drab uniform trousers and always use the disabled toilet when at work, as the smell in the gents makes my stomach do somersaults. I wear panties 24/7 and don't own any male underwear.

:hugs: Anna x

Helen MC
09-16-2006, 04:24 AM
This would appear to be a problem only in the USA where as I understand matters in some places there are no doors on Restroom Stalls (Cubicles). This simply would not be tolerated in the UK where the stalls in our works, school or public toilets (restrooms in the USA) both male and female have lockable full size doors although some have broken locks (as I found to my cost when a co-worker walked in on me seated on the pan, saw my panties and told others) The only time there would be no door on a toilet stall would be if it had been damaged by vandals, or in prisons, lunatic asylums, old people's homes to permit observation by guards or nurses.

So, ensuring that the lock / bolt is working there is no problem in using the toilet at work as you are hidden from view. I have worn panties now for decades and simply do not own any male underpants. I have also sat to urinate since I started to wear girls' knickers when I was 12 so I use a stall (cubicle) for both type of excretory function as a biological woman does.

I don't know about work practices in the USA , but here in the UK it is unlikely that an co-worker observing a male wearing panties would report it to a Supervisor as it would be of no official interest to Management but the main fear would be that they would tell other workers who would then mock the panty wearing man which is what happened to me 30 years ago when a faulty lock on a toilet door let a hostile co-worker walk in on me, see my panties and tell the others. So even if you use a stall with a door, check the lock! I haven't had to use a doorless stall, but if I did I would of course keep my trousers (pants) up hiding my panties from view.

Charleen
09-16-2006, 05:51 AM
In panties 24/7, and go mid-thigh.No problem. Can't stand the thought of any of my clothing touching the floor in any bathroom!
Love and xxxx, Lily

AprilMae
09-16-2006, 06:48 AM
This would appear to be a problem only in the USA where as I understand matters in some places there are no doors on Restroom Stalls (Cubicles). [B]

The last time I saw stalls without doors was at Army Basic Training, almost 30 years ago.

Helen MC
09-16-2006, 07:18 AM
Thanks for the reply Aprilmae. I have however read many postings on this and other forums which suggest that in many places in the USA there are no doors on the stalls in what you call "restrooms" (toilets) in works, shopping malls, restaurants, even schools. As I said, British people simply would not put up with such a lack of privacy and I think we even have laws such as the Factories Acts and Office Shops and Railway Premises Acts which stipulate that toilet cubicles (stalls) in works etc must have privacy for the user, hence lockable doors. I also read that some J C Penny Stores in the USA have removed the doors from their customer toilet stalls to prevent drug addicts using them to inject.

angelfire
09-16-2006, 09:22 AM
I know where I work the stalls have doors. Of course, some of the toilets are broken (3/5 broken), 2/5 stall doors don't lock properly unless you know the technique, and all of them have huge gaps. But any anyone is looking through, just wave back.

Kate Simmons
09-16-2006, 09:42 AM
Always wondered about that. Why the hell would another guy be peeking thru the crack in a toilet stall? The only explanation is he likes other guys or is bi-curious in my mind. Then again when I used to wear bras under my shirt at work and guys would pat me on the back (there's no way they didn't feel it), I noticed those same guys sometimes lingering around the men's room when I was in there. Makes you wonder. I was just grateful that after they realized I was wearing a bra under there, they weren't wiseasses and snapped it. You know how juvenile some guys can be that way. Ericka Kay

lisa68
09-17-2006, 03:37 AM
Ohhh! Do I know the feeling!

eleyna
09-17-2006, 03:59 AM
Check out these from hanes (http://www.hanes.com/HanesCommerce/en-US/Products/Product+Detail.htm?CS_ProductID=H49AU1&CS_Category=Women_Panties_Briefs&CS_Catalog=HanesCatalog&CatalogNavigationBreadCrumbs=HanesCatalog;women;Wo men_ByCategory;Women_Panties;Women_Panties_Briefs&CanBuy=True). Make sure you read the description ;)

ArleneRaquel
09-17-2006, 04:07 AM
The Hanes Authentic Boxer Briefs are not something that I would wear. Lacy, frilly, feminine panties for me. :love: From Katrina -Frisky in Her Feminine Undies.

Kellicd848
09-17-2006, 07:50 AM
I also would prefer the lacy type brief. If I was going to wear the type of Hanes brief pictured I might as well be wearing mens briefs.
As far as using the mens room while at work. I have been wearing panties to work for quite a while now and have had no problem when in the stalls. Most of the walls are far enough down that a guy would have to go quite a distance out of his way to see in.
Katy

Laura Jane
09-17-2006, 08:34 AM
There are only two things to worry about really.

1) A very tall guy (at least 6'6") with highly polished shoes, brought to such a shine you can see your face in them, sitting in the next stall with his legs stretched out in large angle poking under the dividing modesty partition! :eek:

2) Not tucking your shirt back in properly after a visit to the stalls and your wasit band poking out!

eleyna
09-17-2006, 05:32 PM
Go to hanes dot com >> Women >> Panties >> Briefs and take a look at the "Hanes (R) Authentic Boxer Brief".

Be sure to check out the description.

I found those a huge help in getting to mix femme and work, unless someone actually walks up and takes a real close look, they're not distinguishable (from the outside) from mens boxers.

eleyna
09-17-2006, 05:34 PM
The Hanes Authentic Boxer Briefs are not something that I would wear. Lacy, frilly, feminine panties for me. :love: From Katrina -Frisky in Her Feminine Undies.

*Grin* But it's one way to overcome that first hurdle :) I'd started wearing mine *before* I read the description they give them on their site. When I went back to order another 3 pairs, I read the description and fell about laughing, thinking "If only they knew ;)"

sara-michele
09-17-2006, 05:36 PM
Hi i wear bra and panties all the time and always sit for a pee as well, does it really matter if anyone see thongs or panties around your ankles, especially if they make you feel really feminine. Sara-michelle

sami1952
09-17-2006, 05:53 PM
If i was to get caught,i would just simply say that this expensive male silk underwear,end of story

tootall452
09-17-2006, 07:28 PM
As many truck stop that I have been too in 46 states I have not run into any problems yet with anyone looking in. But I do keep the panties down to where If someone did look through the crackes they would not see them.

Karen Donna
09-17-2006, 08:08 PM
Sara Michelle
I too feel quite sexy and feminine with my nylons and panties hugging my ankles in the bathroom.I also sit to pee all of the time.My favorite panties are the Hanes low cut or bikini nylon,soft and silky in white or pink. I am not troubled about someone watching me in the bathroom. Never had a problem.
I also daintly pull them up ever so slowly like a good girl. Karen Donna
:heehee:

julie w
09-17-2006, 11:21 PM
I dont wear panties to work , one ,the risk of decovery two Its full femme
or nothing for me , as I have said before I dont get anything out of being
male with panties on .I wish I did

Helen MC
09-18-2006, 04:12 AM
Yeuch! those Hanes Boxers are hideous. I wouldn't be seen dead in them! If I had to wear something like those I would be as well wearing men's underpants and I haven't done that since I was 15! (I'm now 53)

Melinda Lou
09-18-2006, 07:34 AM
I've worn panties to work off and on for years and never had a problem. Just be discreet and act natural.

If your workplace can't afford the upkeep required to keep functioning doors on the restroom stalls, you need to be looking for another job, as they may soon be having trouble affording to pay you. Prisons and chronically underfunded public schools are the only places I've seen that don't provide at least some privacy for "seated" guys in the restroom.

My main concern is using the urinal while wearing tights...that takes a little planning. :D