PDA

View Full Version : Disappointing day

terrigurl
09-16-2006, 08:30 AM
On Thursday, the weather had cooled to where it was going to be in the upper 70's, which is tolerable enough for me. I had made an appointment at a salon, and drove there. I changed in the facial room, into my skirt, top, wig, underthings, and shoes. The beautician worked on my face, and styled my wig, also helped me with the jewelry (necklace, bracelet, watch, and earrings). Then I search in my bag and realized I had forgotten to pack my camera. I also realize that the top was a little too tight for comfort, and although she said it looked fine I felt uncomfortable. But it was the first time in several weeks that I had a chance to dress, so off I went to the clothing store where I know the owner fairly well. When I got there, she told me how nice I looked, and then told me that she was closing the business. I was very disppointed, because she had always been so accepting of me. I almost bought a dress, just to help her out, but I knew it was too small and she agreed. So I hugged her good-bye and wished her good luck in her new endeavors. Then I went back to the salon, took off the makeup and clothes, and drove back. Tight clothes and no pictures. Very disappointing.

Terri

Phyliss
09-16-2006, 08:46 AM
Some days it's soup, other days it's nuts.

Cheer up honey. This gives you a reason to find another shop. A new adventure for you.

angelfire
09-16-2006, 09:08 AM
That really suck. But think of it this way: It could ALWAYS be worse!

Kate Simmons
09-16-2006, 09:31 AM
Just one of those days, Hon. Even GG's have days like that. Being a woman isn't "peaches and cream" all the time! :happy: Ericka Kay

Adrienne Heels
09-16-2006, 10:00 PM
Terri, there's always the next time to dress and I'm sure you'll have a better day then.

ColleenCD
09-16-2006, 10:35 PM
Terri.

As dissapointing as the day was, your next adventures will make you more confident. (chinese fortune cookie)

Colleen