PDA

View Full Version : Almost Caught

Cassie Cas
09-16-2006, 10:00 AM
Hi Gurlz,

This morning my wife ran out to run some errands. I thought I had a couple of hours to relax and to enjoy reading some threads and checking out all the wonderful links and personel websites that are posted here. I didn't have enough time to dress the way I wanted too, but had my favorite panties and a white t shirt (her's in this case) on. I had my drab shorts on the floor at my feet as I do in case of emergecies.

This morning was one of those. The problem is that my SO didn't come in the way she usually does. She came right to the back door downstairs! It was locked so I heard the keys opening the door. She didn't try to open it first, just right to the keys.

I pulled up my shorts quickly but didn't have time to button or zip. There was nothing I could do about her t.

Then here I am scrambling to close all the windows that were open. This site is the first one always opened on my computer. Then all the links. The one on top was 2 pretty TGs in lingerie kissing.

Well, she has run out again, that is how I can make this post. If she saw or noticed anything she didn't say anything. I have v neck t-shirts so hers is close enough where maybe she didn't notice. I guess I'll find out later.

One more thing, what do you gurlz use for anti-prespirant? I use the same Dove scent my wife uses. There are other scents I luv but so that I can get away with wearing fem deodarant I use the same scent as hers. A couple of times she did a double take with me thinking she smelled something but I could tell she figured out it was her.

ClaireJ
09-16-2006, 10:23 AM
The quickest way to hide all the windows is to hold down the "Windows" key & then tap the "D" key, this will minimize all the windows.

:D

Thankfully I never have a need to do this.

Cassie Cas
09-16-2006, 10:34 AM
Thanks, I didn't know that. It wouldn't work too well with her. She is very computer savy and looks at the windows open at the bottom. She has done that to me. Good thing it wasn't anything she would have objected to

KarenSusan
09-16-2006, 10:34 AM
Cassie, it's a good thing you weren't fully dressed.:eek:

Cassie Cas
09-16-2006, 10:41 AM
Sometime I wish I would be. Just to get caught. But that would be the end of this marriage.

Kate Simmons
09-16-2006, 10:45 AM
Secret Powder fresh:happy: Ericka Kay

Scotty
09-16-2006, 11:19 AM
Interesting on the Windows-D key, I've always used the Windows-M key as they are close together.

:)

On the wife thing, well maybe don't hide it from her?

rickie121x
09-16-2006, 11:36 AM
Hi Gurlz,......One more thing, what do you gurlz use for anti-prespirant? One time, many years ago, I read that "runway" models, who are under a good deal of stress and with strenuous activities .... would wipe their underarms with 70% rubbing alcohol to take away underarm odor.

I have found that it works great - leaves no residue - doesn't stain clothes - is very inexpensive - and tends to prevent odor from recurring in a reasonable time - many hours. This is the plain old ordinary rubbing alcohol that is sold in drug and discount stores for under a dollar. Even in really difficult "stinky" situations where it was impossible to take a shower, it has worked out well for me. I carry a small bottle in my car, for emergencies. :heehee:

I would believe that it kills the bacteria or organisms that help to cause the odor - but I don't know the mechanism that causes body odors - soooooo there you are ;)

...been using it for many years, Rickie

Rachel Morley
09-16-2006, 11:38 AM
If you have seperate windows accounts set up for users on your pc like we have in our house, try using the windows key+ the letter "L" is is an one touch instant log off.

Stephenie S
09-16-2006, 12:12 PM
Good idea, that alcohol wipe. I am sure you are right in that it would kill bacteria that would couse odor. Unfortunately for me, alcohol won't stop sweat and that's my problem. I have to have an antiperspirant.

I noticed that my brand irritated my underarms after I shaved, so on those mornings I had to buy and use a feminine deodorant. I got Suave Powder Scent 'cause it was cheaper and it works fine.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-16-2006, 12:18 PM
I use Deve deodorent. It is much easier on shaved pits and it smells faintly girley.

Sasha Anne

Karren H
09-16-2006, 12:57 PM
Playing chicken with fate girly...your lucky you wernt fully dressed with makeup, wig, and breast forms. Lol need to be way more careful!!

As far as the PC, if your using Xp either use a separate User (ie Mom, Dad, Fluffy...you can be Dad. Hehehe). But enable a password for your Id or use the Guest account and turn it on and back off again when your not using it...that way no one can see you favorites or history!! And there is a show the desktop command that will sink all windows!! Find it and put it on the bottom quick launch bar!

Love Karren

Glenda58
09-16-2006, 04:17 PM
better erase your history if she is cp savy she could look at the history and see what sites you have been on for the last few weeks. Again she could know already. Most GG are smarter than we give them credit for and we don't hide things as good as we think.
As far as deorderant use what she uses ( not hers ) unless you want to get caught. Because she will notice.
Better yet tell her you want to try wearing panties sometime.

Karren H
09-16-2006, 04:19 PM
better erase your history if she is cp savy she could look at the history and see what sites you have been on for the last few weeks. Again she could know already. Most GG are smarter than we give them credit for and we don't hide things as good as we think.

Good point too, Glenda!!! plus delete all cookies and internet files including offline content.... Can all be dont through Internet Properties...

Love Karren

angelfire
09-16-2006, 07:03 PM
To close them all quickly, thus leaving no bars on the bottom for her to read, alt+F4 works well.

Or, if you are using firefox, just open all the links in new tabs, and have the first one just be google or something. So then you just have to hit the google tab and minimize 1 window, and all she will see if google.com. Also, just closing it in firefox with tabs makes it only 1 x to hit to close them all.

Francine
09-16-2006, 08:23 PM
I'm almost waiting for the day, that I will get caught in a crossdressing web site or this forum, or caught while dressed totally enfemme. Just to 'put all the cards..out on the table" so to speak, and see what develops.

I'm getting too old for the 'quick change scene' and almost starting to get too slow.. :heehee:

Francine

brandie
09-16-2006, 11:44 PM
run disk clean becouse she can see all images that you have seen so be sure to run cc cleaner whipes out all traces of where you have been and seen

jessica cd
09-16-2006, 11:54 PM
The alcohol wipe sounds like a great clean up. I never thought of that. I know it feels good too. one for the pits and one down the hatch. just kidding.

Holly O'Niell
09-17-2006, 04:12 AM
I use a small software program called 'Double Desktop'.
It's free software that can be easily downloaded from a free software site.
By clicking on the software icon it immediately switches to a 2nd Desktop with no tell-tale bars at the bottom. You can switch to and fro at will.
Very handy if you have kids running around.
Holly.

Cassie Cas
09-17-2006, 10:31 AM
Thank you for all the wonderful ideas. Now to see which one to use.

Joyce1702
09-17-2006, 12:05 PM
I have to use unscented antiperspirant because of sensitive skin. "Secret" now has an unscented version out and it works better than anything I've used before. Also, I'm amazed at the difference shaved underarms make. I can work all day long with no odor whatsoever. Apparently the hair contributes to the odor.

Joyce

rickie121x
09-27-2006, 03:12 PM
I have to use unscented antiperspirant because of sensitive skin. "Secret" now has an unscented version out and it works better than anything I've used before. Also, I'm amazed at the difference shaved underarms make. I can work all day long with no odor whatsoever. Apparently the hair contributes to the odor. Joyce I, too, noticed that when there is any hair in my armpits, odor happens quickly - sometimes within hours of having taken a shower.

...So I stay clean shaven these days, and also use the alcohol rub. I almost never have a problem these days....

Rickie

Jillian310
09-27-2006, 03:54 PM
Last evening ~ I was out en femme during the day ~ wifey came out of the bathroom holding one of those little ribbon thingys that are attached to the thingys on my garter belt that attaches to the stockings. I had been having trouble with one of them as I was dressing and didn't notice that one fell off. She said, "I found this in the bathroom. Did it fall off of one of your panties?" Whew, and double whew!!!!!! Of course I played dumb, took it from her hand, and said it must have, then pitched it in the trash! You can bet that I will henceforth remove those useless bits of ribbons before donning garter belts in the future! Now, I have to thank my lucky stars that I do have a pair of black lace bikini panties that have two cute black ribbon bows at either end in the front.

Jasmine Ellis
09-27-2006, 04:01 PM
I can see the look of horror on your face as that key unlock the door

sue ellan
09-27-2006, 04:38 PM
i give up. where is the window key?
sue ellan

Trisha51
09-27-2006, 05:35 PM
If you switch to using Firefox for your femme activities, you can configure it to clear the history and cookies on closing it down.

Diana
09-27-2006, 07:29 PM
i give up. where is the window key?
sue ellan

The "Windows" key is on the Key Board. Of course you have to have a Key Board with the key. Not all of them have it.

Also, in regards to shaving the underarms area, I have done that for many, many years. Long before I started completely dressing. I used to sweat extremely heavily under my arms and no anti-perspiration I tried would stop it. My wife finally suggested that I shave my 'arm pits'. Well, being a 'manly man', I at first rejected this idea. However, after a bit I decided to give it a try and I have never gone back. Once I shaved my underarms, along with an anti-perspirate, I have never been 'wet' again.

So, shaving under one's arms is very hygienic, regardless of how one dresses. It helps greatly to stop wetness and oder along with the use of an anti-deodorant or anti-perspirate. It is something I would very much recommend for all men. It would certainly make for a better smelling world. Plus, for those of you who wear short sleeve or sleeveless tops/dresses, you must shave or it would be just nasty.

Diana

Elly
09-27-2006, 07:51 PM
a good alternate browser to use would be Maxthon as you can set it to erase everything as it closes and it has a "Panic Key" that turns the whole browser invisible including the little bar at the bottom the only way to make it visible again is to hit the "Panic Key" hotkey set again, and you can set the panic key to any combonation you want...