PDA

View Full Version : Doctor's visit

Lilly 40C
09-16-2006, 02:31 PM
I have a natural pair of 44b boobs. They are fully formed and good looking, plus I keep them shaved so they look like a female's would. Recently I had a doctor's visit but went dressed as a male. When the doctor asked me to take off my shirt, I did without hesitation even though I was not wearing my bra. Once the doctor saw my boobs he said "NICE". I was so flattered. He made me feel so good about having real boobs. So, I was woundering how many other CDs have had similar experiances.

Kisses,

Lilly

dancer1
09-16-2006, 02:36 PM
Have to say that your in a unique place in life and if i had real ones i be happy too congrats. :hugs: Nadeen

KarenSusan
09-16-2006, 04:22 PM
Aside from just saying "nice", I would think your doctor would mention Gynecomastia. I don't know if there is a treatment for it and heaven knows if I had it, I would not want to cure it but assuming he didn't know you CD, I would think he would talk some about it.

Karren H
09-16-2006, 04:27 PM
Mine are more A+ish B-ish and are due to my medical condition ......Prolactionoma, a tumorish problem of the pitutary glad.....so the MD's that have seen mine know why they are there and have never said one thing or another.....

Love Karren

Gale R
09-16-2006, 05:05 PM
Hey Karren, its a small world out there, i had the exact same problem as you, pituitary tumor prolactinoma and ,yes, i have quite a nice pair of B'ish boobs.
Easier to get some cleavage when needed.:D

Hugs,Gale.

Jasmine Ellis
09-16-2006, 05:28 PM
are you happy with them.

Byllie
09-16-2006, 05:32 PM
Mine are more A+ish B-ish and are due to my medical condition ......Prolactionoma, a tumorish problem of the pitutary glad.....so the MD's that have seen mine know why they are there and have never said one thing or another.....

Love Karren

Curious. I've had large breasts, for a male, ever since I was a kid; some kids actually teased me for having "tits". As an adult, I've even thought I could see dried milk on one of the nipples. Strange.

DAVIDA
09-16-2006, 09:53 PM
I want real ones too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!