PDA

View Full Version : GGs please

heathr1
09-16-2006, 04:43 PM
I hope you do not mind me asking.

Like us, do you like putting make-up on, or can it become a bit of a chore?

Sandra
09-16-2006, 06:55 PM
Very rare I wear any makeup but if we are going out for the night then I do put some on and enjoy putting it on.

susandrea
09-16-2006, 08:24 PM
I usually enjoy it. I love it when dressing up to go out. I don't wear too much, but I like the transformation.:D

Same with my hair!

wifeofsissy GG
09-16-2006, 09:38 PM
Got to HAVE makeup on. I'd scare people away without it:eek: LOL.

LadyLiz GG
09-17-2006, 01:55 AM
I wear light makeup to work...some weekends no makeup...and more dramatic makeup sometimes when I go out. If I don't feel like putting it on, I don't. It is all about having fun, enjoying one's self...so whatever makes me happy I do it.

Lulie GG
09-18-2006, 12:00 PM
Used to wear it all the time but now I find I haven't got time in the mornings trying to get the family off to school and us to work.

I like to wear make-up and it does make me feel better, but yes sometimes it can be a chore.

Lulie

Tree GG
09-18-2006, 12:24 PM
Wear it to work & usually when I leave the house. If I'm staying home or camping - nope. Too much bother for an illusion. It is fun once in awhile (when it goes on right). Just wish I could figure out how to get consistant results.

Bev06 GG
09-18-2006, 02:50 PM
Hi Heather,
Nope its never a chore, I love makeup and I like the way it makes me feel. Afterall it doesn't take that long to apply it, but it makes a whole lot of difference to your look. I have to be at work for 7.15am every day cept weekends, and I always find ten minutes to put my face on, however busy I am with the kids. Pure Vanity I guess, but what the hell.
Take care
BEVxxxx

JD Jade Dream GG
09-18-2006, 10:06 PM
I thank God for makeup!
I wear it everyday!
Wouldn't leave home without it! 99% of the time.
My eyelashes and eyebrows are like see through so I wear
3 things. Lipstick, eyebrow pencil and mascara. Takes about one minute!
I try to make it look natural.