PDA

View Full Version : legs are shaved....omg

Kaitlyn Michele
09-16-2006, 05:09 PM
wow...is all i can say....this is a whole new level for me and i'm just sitting here typing in my skivvies and it feels so different and so nice

i know there will be some stubble very soon and some ingrown hairs...hope not to bad and for now i'm just going to enjoy it

even crossing my legs feels different...

la la la la tra la la la.//

btw -- going to my monthly party tonite...so i have to decide what to wear etc ....hopefully it will be fun!!!

just had to post!!!!

take care all
michele

Denise400
09-16-2006, 05:15 PM
Yes, it is a nice feeling. The first time i did i to could not believe how nice it felt to have shaved legs, and feels even nicer when you put some pants on afterwards, or even better having pantyhose on right after you have shaven your legs.

maryjanecapri
09-16-2006, 05:19 PM
wait until you either:

put on pantyhose

or

get into bed.

the feeling will knock your stockings off!

cyancd
09-16-2006, 05:21 PM
I shaved mine last Sunday for the first time since last March. I usually wait until the end of September to shave, but just couldn't hold out that long this year. Also wore shorts a couple of times this week with shaved legs (this was a first for me) and no one paid a bit of attention. My Silk Reflections look and feel soooo much nicer now......

Melissa Jane Martin
09-16-2006, 05:22 PM
Congrats! I usually shave in the Fall too. Enjoy the whole process. Your legs may inch for a few weeks but it goes away.

Jasmine Ellis
09-16-2006, 05:23 PM
well done to you

Kate Simmons
09-16-2006, 05:27 PM
Enjoy it Hon. Damn stubble comes back quicker than you think. Then comes the real fight if you want to maintain it. I have to shave every other day to look good. Right now I'm "pushing the envelope" because I don't feel like shaving and I'm on my third day. Nobody ever said looking nice was easy and in the case of my legs (and body), it's "pay me now or pay me later". I do feel better when I do it though. Feels nice, no? :happy: Ericka Kay

ElleCD
09-16-2006, 05:27 PM
Wear your sheerest stockings hun. Those legs deserve it.

Byllie
09-16-2006, 05:34 PM
I remember all too well the first time I shaved my legs. I could truly feel my pants against my legs; what a rush. I had a similar experience when I first shaved my chest.

perfume
09-17-2006, 12:14 AM
You wil so much enjoy shaving your legs, Ihave been doin it for years, and my jeans feel so much better when i put them on. When i get out of the bath or the shower, aftr shaving my legs, i get a feelingi can not describe. i go right up and get stockings and a skirt and high heels on, it just makes me feel so complete. i will never quit shaving my legs. thatswhy i feel so at home when i wear ultra sheer stockings, beleave me once you do it you will never stop.. love you.

Sejd
09-17-2006, 12:47 AM
Michelletv
I went through the experience for the first time last week, and I was horrified, thinking of my next yoga class and MY God, what will people think. I also thought, is this really nesecary, etc..... but one week into bliss, I love my shaved legs, feels very sexy and looks great in my thigh highs. My wife loves it too. She keeps reminding me how to care for them. LOL
Shaved leggs works for me!
good luck
Sejd

Siobhan Marie
09-17-2006, 02:16 AM
Shaving my legs leaves my jeans and trousers feeling amazing as does a pair of tights but like many of the other girls have said, you have to keep it up. I work long hours and shave my legs when I can. To look after them in the meantime I use E45 cream on them once a day to stop them drying out.

:hugs: Anna x

Kaitlyn Michele
09-17-2006, 03:15 AM
and here's the pic!!!....mmm

you're right about getting into bed...and also i took a bath and that was wonderful too

well time for bed!!! thnx for input its sure giving me the motivation to keep em smoooooooooooooth

pantyhose46202
09-17-2006, 05:19 AM
I am absolutely insane for the wether to cool off here so that I can shave too. Nothing feels better than freshly shaved legs under a pair of silky hose

Jamie

Kaitlyn Michele
09-17-2006, 09:44 AM
so here's my last hijacking of my own thread!! i slept last night in panties and cami....i think i said it best in the subject

OMG

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Deenise60
09-17-2006, 09:49 AM
Nothing beats a shaved pair of legs. I'm a Nair or Neet person. So great having no body hair anywhere.

Brigett
09-17-2006, 11:35 AM
Yes, I LOVE the feeling of my shaved legs. Do most of you use a razor, or is there a cream/lotion that works better without irritating?

Brigett

jamiesmith
09-17-2006, 11:42 AM
I've shaved down many times in the past, but recently I've started a 'routine' of maintaining the shave, and I'm actually enjoying it this time since I've managed to make it a little less of a chore.

I also do my upper body, so I do it in quadrants - calves, thighs & crotch, belly, then chest & armpits. I just rotate through these each time I shower.

During the workweek the stubble can get a little irritating, but since I usually shower twice a day on weekends (gardening and suchlike), it stays quite nice. Since I've been spending most of my weekends dressed recently too, it works out really well - I've never felt very comfortable wearing any sort of dress with hairy legs and chest!!!