PDA

View Full Version : 72 hours

Michelle Ellis
09-16-2006, 05:56 PM
I've been pretty busy lately but right now I'm in the middle of 3 full days of total privacy, 100% Michelle the whole time :) If anyone remembers how much I had set aside in cash when I started shopping a few months ago... well I've spent all that and started in on the credit card :p I've got a nice conservative to wildly sexy wardrobe, and a pretty good selection to choose from.

Well I've done this a few other times, but I've never done it so well before :p feels good... I feel good too, for a nice change... I just don't want to go back to work monday LOL

Just spending my time primping myself and doing my hair, watching some dvds and doing some cooking (a hobby of mine), t-bone on the grill tonite and pizza from scratch tmrw, I even make my own sauce from fresh tomatoes and prepare my own homemade pizza dough hehe it's fun...

Karen, you owe me that dollar, I took that drive 2 nites ago... had butterflies the rest of the nite too LOL thanks :p

Sorry for the meaningless post, just feeling chatty... oh damn... I was going to take pictures this weekend but my mom borrowed my camera and still hasn't given it back... (sigh)

M

Sonia_cd
09-16-2006, 06:12 PM
Meaningless??? Hardly!!! Your joy and excitement at having been dressed for 3 full days is more than apparent and congratulations!!! In fact I was kinda hoping the post would be longer with tales of adventure and fun....

Whats also very tasty is the T-bone and pizza you are making. What sort of pizza are you planning on making...and when you put the pizza in to bake, do you place the base on a stone? If so, what type? The reason I ask is because advice varies from granite to marble. Still haven't been able to get a fix on what works best.

Love,
Sonia

P.S: Pictures????

Joy Carter
09-16-2006, 06:25 PM
So where's my invite for pizza ? No body has pizza without me ! :D

eleyna
09-16-2006, 06:58 PM
I had the bliss of 10 whole days a few weeks ago, and I've felt way more comfortable, less ... driven ... since then. Finding a comfort zone is definitely a huge, huge step for anyone feeling it is all one huge "struggle".

Peg
09-16-2006, 07:03 PM
invite for pizza i want steak. glad your having so much fun . shop shop shop. Peg:devil:

Michelle Ellis
09-16-2006, 07:29 PM
hehe not too many tales of adventure, just that I did go out for a nice long drive thrusday nite, I've done that a few times but never in town under the lights... oh, several people saw me :o but not one odd look fortunately! My heart was just about to explode by the time I got home...

Actually my pizza is kind of a wild concoction of my own, it starts with a calzone filling I make with riccota, parmesan, basil, itallian sauasage, genoa and mozzerella chunks, that goes over the sauce then I cover it with pizza cheeze (sargento three cheese blend, great stuff!) then I put on the pepperoni, cadian bacon, bbq chicken breast pieces and pineapple, I cover the rest with mozzerella and parmesan. All you need is one slice :heehee: The stone I use is made out out some sort of ceramic material, I was just looking for the box but must have thrown it out. I used an aluminum pizza pan at first, but the stone is so much nicer! I just have to build the pizza up in kind of a mound tho, as it bakes it melts down, and if I'm not careful off the stone. I've got it down now to where I know when it's done when the fixings cook down to the edges, takes about 25 minutes at 400 in a convection oven :) which helps a lot too.

Joy, can you get your butt out here by tmrw? :p No anchovies, I promise.

Life is kinda sureal right now... I feel calm, comfortable.... I was so anxious last week, needed a break. I'm sure I'll have quite a lot to think about over the next few weeks looking back on this.

M

eleyna
09-16-2006, 08:55 PM
Canadian bacon is good for pizza, but you can't beat English style rashers -- Canadian bacon has a bit of a hammy taste to it, English bacon has the taste of American but its a larger slice so you get more meat than fat. Alton Brown did a thing the other day on how to cure your own bacon -- the result looked a lot like English bacon. Tried it, wonderful taste. Look it up if you can!

Michelle Ellis
09-17-2006, 12:56 AM
Sounds interesting, I will look that up. Alton is such an odd character (I think there may be a kettle and pot involved with that statement) but he has some interesting stuff sometimes :p

M

GypsyKaren
09-17-2006, 03:08 AM
Good for you Michelle, the check's in the mail. Oh, you just can't beat being out and about, can you? I'm glad you finally got some Michelle time for yourself, I know how long you've been waiting for it. We'll have to exchange pizza recipes, I like making them from scratch too. Now I'll have to figure out something for you to do for two dollars, maybe take your dog out to a bar and buy him a drink...

Karen

Kate Simmons
09-17-2006, 03:24 AM
Sounds like a TV series. Glad you are having a good time Michelle. I know the giddy feeling all too well. You have to come back "down" from CD land sometime though. I'm hoping you will make the transition okay. I was once so high up as Victoria (then) I had a very hard time coming back down and it took me a while because I fought it. One of the reasons I changed my name. It was almost like being in Heaven and knowing you had to go back to Hell. I, especially know what it's like and am here if you need to talk. Good that you can be yourself if only for a short time. Ericka Kay

Joy Carter
09-17-2006, 06:23 AM
Actually my pizza is kind of a wild concoction of my own, it starts with a calzone filling I make with riccota, parmesan, basil, itallian sauasage, genoa and mozzerella chunks, that goes over the sauce then I cover it with pizza cheeze (sargento three cheese blend, great stuff!) then I put on the pepperoni, cadian bacon, bbq chicken breast pieces and pineapple, I cover the rest with mozzerella and parmesan. All you need is one slice :heehee: The stone I use is made out out some sort of ceramic material, I was just looking for the box but must have thrown it out. I used an aluminum pizza pan at first, but the stone is so much nicer! I just have to build the pizza up in kind of a mound tho, as it bakes it melts down, and if I'm not careful off the stone. I've got it down now to where I know when it's done when the fixings cook down to the edges, takes about 25 minutes at 400 in a convection oven :) which helps a lot too.

M

Michelle your gona make some woman a wonderful wife.:heehee: Oh and pizza is always made with peperoni Hun !

Adrienne Heels
09-17-2006, 07:37 AM
It sounds like you are really enjoying having some time to yourself, Michelle. Good for you! And enjoy that pizza...while you're dressed!

amberwish
09-17-2006, 11:02 AM
hi michelle. pizza is my favorite food. and i must have missed the invite for pizza. and here i live in portland. i also have limited time out dressed up. it is a bummer when dressed and nowhere to go.

amber

Sonia_cd
09-17-2006, 11:12 AM
M

Now that's a PIZZA!!!! I'll take the next flight out for a bite of what will be the most expensive slice of pizza ever :D

Love,
Sonia

Michelle Ellis
09-17-2006, 04:12 PM
Michelle your gona make some woman a wonderful wife.:heehee: Oh and pizza is always made with peperoni Hun !

Doh! :D I've been told that before, usually it's right after someone finishes eating one of my meals hehe Just wish it would hurry up and happen already :p

Karyn, the hardest thing about eating the pizza is making sure I don't spill any of it on my nice new clothes :D

Amber, you're right, it is such a bummer when dressed and no where to go, worse, nothing to do LOL so I stocked up on grocerys so I could at least keep busy.

Sonia, you got that right! This is the most expensive pizza ever! I spend about 25 dollars in ingredients everytime I make it LOL But it's all fun, and I can eat leftovers for a week. Hurry up! I just finished the filling and I'm starting on the sauce :)

Oh yeah, the picture thing (didn't mean to ignore that question)... I was wanting to snap some pics, and then decide if I was feeling brave enough to show myself :p

M

Sarah Rabbit
09-17-2006, 04:58 PM
t-bone on the grill tonite and pizza from scratch tmrw, I even make my own sauce from fresh tomatoes and prepare my own homemade pizza dough hehe it's fun.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Sarah R. :bunny: