PDA

View Full Version : going shopping

caffine
09-16-2006, 10:51 PM
my gg took me shopping and p/u a lbd and a mini skirt w/stockings. any idea's what else she should p/u at the thrift store ? (cant beat the prices)

marie
09-16-2006, 10:57 PM
I always find great shoes at the thrift store (boots too)! I like shoes, and they're just too expensive to have lots of pairs if you buy them all new.

angelfire
09-16-2006, 11:09 PM
I still haven't found a pair of size 13's, so I'm outta luck in the shoe part. But I generally pick up anything that tickles my fancy in general.

Sexy_Sabrina_cd
09-17-2006, 04:47 AM
Although my wife does not entirely support my dressing, she does offer to go to the second-hand store when we are in the area. Have managed to find some very nice skirts, sweaters and blouses, but have yet to get the courage to go and try them on in store. To actually go out en enfemme to shop is a dream of mine but one that I fear will never come to pass (sigh).

In the meantime I enjoy what I can and help boost the economy :p

:hugs:
Sabrina

lisa68
09-18-2006, 02:55 AM
Girl, there's just about anything a girl could want at the store. I've found a few nice skirts and jeans that would be to much at other stores. There about about 4 of them here within 10 miles of my home. I stop every once in awhile and find something new on the rack. Just have patiences!