PDA

View Full Version : Absinthe = P-II By Melora :)

Melora
09-16-2006, 11:44 PM
For All of my sister's who MAY remember my first story..
My wife & I got drunk on Absinth..
Soo I gave her my confession about my self.. And she seemd OK with it.. As She kinda told me that she was kinda Bi.., In a way.. Any how Many of my Gragious sisters on this forum GAVE ME A GREAT RESPONSE!.. I must say and MOST of them said "to go Slow" And That I Have Done.. Sooo
One Night.. I was listening to my music Completely BOMBARDED OUT SIDE MY GOURDE with Drink AND WHILE Whearing one of my Wifes Little pink Nighties SHE SAW ME!.... Known that I WAS CAUGHT.. I just stood there.. With all of the DEATH Metal & Industrial, music BLASTING behind me.. I turn it ALL down.. She said COME to bed now!.. Soo I DID.. AND IT WAS AWSOME!..AND It did not end for 3 days.. She DID not let me TAKE OFF that pink Nightie for 3 Days!, I Swear...She fead me and for 3 Days, With that Pink Nightie Upon me..AND I LOVED IT!!!
But All weant back to normal..We just do our Normal thing now....
Soo.. Now what do I do now.... My Sisters...
Should I NOW GIVE UP MY "SECRET STASH".. to her.. ( I really hope NOT) OR DRESS INTO SOMETHING ELSE OF "HER"S".. Like a bra or Something MORE intimate...."AND SURPRISE HER"? Please understand I think she should know that I may have been a Closseted X-Dresser for long time now.. But I couldent..as of yet....Because of my Marriage? Soo What should I do?
What do you all Think...?
Melora...

Sejd
09-16-2006, 11:52 PM
From reading your story, it seems to me that you are all focussed on "Want" and "Satisfaction" and not on intimacy. Do you really think your relationship is going to go either here or - there, depending on what your are wearing at the moment. I think you are in for a major disappointment my girl.
Sejd

Robertacd
09-17-2006, 01:54 AM
My wife & I got drunk on Absinth..

What brand of Absinth? French or Chek style? Where did you get it?

RikkiOfLA
09-17-2006, 02:20 AM
Sounds to me that you have just received permission to be a "once in a blue moon" (very occasional) crossdresser. Way better than nothing!

So here's what I would do. Wait till you have a long holiday weekend. A few days before the weekend tell her you have a little surprise for her. When the weekend is beginning (after you both get home etc.) open a nice bottle of wine (or maybe, absinthe), pour a couple of glasses, toast each other, and tell her you're going to show her that surprise. Your surprise, of course, is that you go in another room, take off your clothes, and put on another nightgown, similar to the one of hers you borrowed, but one of your own. Either bought brand new for the occasion, or one out of your stash. If you want to make this perfect, you hand her a matching nightgown to put on. And be prepared for another magical weekend!

I can tell you from personal experience that in bed is, by far, the best place to crossdress! And if your GG enjoys it there, and you treat her like the wonderful person she is, and don't do anything to blow away her trust, this can develop into a wonderful part of your relationship and wonderful acceptance and trust can develop. So how to introduce the rest of your secret stash? The same way--"See what else I bought to have fun with you."

Be sure to let her know that non-crossdressing times will continue, and that this isn't all you want to do with your life, etc.

But, if you ask her or surprise her now and then, you could be in for some wonderful times!

Rikki

ps. You know the old saying: Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder! ;)

MarinaTwelve200
09-17-2006, 08:20 AM
As they say "Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder" :D :D :D :lol:

Karren H
09-17-2006, 09:01 AM
WOW....but watch out for those "surprise" type entrances....they tend to back fire and it could reverse the current trend...

Love Karren