PDA

View Full Version : Question for the GGs

Corinne
09-17-2006, 12:37 AM
For some reason, this question came to mind while I was watching the Weather Channel. The one meterologist, Sharon Resultan, was wearing a skirt. And this question came to mind:
How does a GG decide whethere she is going to wear pants or a skirt (or dress) on a daily basis?
Aside from being mandated to for work, if you have an option between pants or skirts, what's the mindset?
I guess for us crossdressers, I choose skirts, skorts or dresses 99 percent of the time (capris or something like that the other 1 percent).
An additional question, how do you decide on wearing pantyhose, tights or going barelegged?
Just curious!
Thanks!
Corinne

JenniferMint
09-17-2006, 01:07 AM
I guess for us crossdressers, I choose skirts, skorts or dresses 99 percent of the time (capris or something like that the other 1 percent).
An additional question, how do you decide on wearing pantyhose, tights or going barelegged?

I'm a TG, not a GG, but I'll try to answer:

I usually wear pants. I only own one skirt, which I mostly bought because I was curious what skirts are like. The weather's getting colder now, so I probably won't wear that skirt as much.

I wear pantyhose (err, I thought pantyhose and tights are synonyms) when I wear the skirt, because I'm too lazy to keep my legs shaved currently and the pantyhose is enough to hide my leg hair. (I hear there's even GGs who wear pants and don't shave their legs!)

I may look into skirts more next summer---they might feel nice on a hot day. But given that I grew up as a guy, pants are what I'm used to, and also when I look at what other GGs my age wear around here (age 24 in Vancouver, Canada) the vast majority of them wear pants.

Billijo49504
09-17-2006, 01:14 AM
My wife is right behind me and telling me what to write.She says PANTS all of the time. I wish she would wear skirts, but it's pants....BJ

LadyLiz GG
09-17-2006, 02:04 AM
That is a good question. This is how I dress....I wear lots of skirts....long ones, mid-calf ones and short ones...In the summer I wear skirts and capris with strappy sandals, a toe ring or two and an ankle bracelet. Rarely do I wear stocking in the summer. They are too hot and make my legs itch. In the winter I like to wear stockings...black or tan. I also like to wear tights and leggings. They have some really neat leggings that are very tight and at the bottom they have lace. They are nice under skirts and help keep warm. These are nice with boots. In the fall and spring I go with the weather. Sometimes in all of these seasons I wear designer slacks that are loose and comfortable. I usually find them at the thrift shops which is nice because I can't afford designer clothes any other way. Be careful with slacks. I try to make sure they look feminine and wear cute shoes with them. Sketcher has some strappy, cute shoes for slacks. It is nice to wear some ankle jewelry with slacks as it makes them more feminine. I hope this is helpful.

Sandra
09-17-2006, 04:48 AM
That's easy for me trousers/pants most of the time because I feel comfy in them, I tend to wear skirts if we are going for a night out, as for tights hate them ugh for me it is either hold ups if nothing, under trousers it's usually a pair of socks.

With me I think it is more habit as to what I wear, plus I do find trousers more practical.

raksha GG
09-17-2006, 06:56 AM
For me it depends what I've got planned during the day - most of the time it's climbing in and out of the car on business, so it's trousers/pants. But on days when I'm planning on being at home, no housework to do, just being a 'lady' :D then I'll slip on a skirt....