PDA

View Full Version : panty addiction

sue ellan
09-17-2006, 01:50 PM
how do i control my desire for panties? i cannot pass a victoria
secert store without going in buy some panties. i just love victoria secert. is there a pantiholic association? like aa.
sue ellan

krissysSecret
09-17-2006, 02:40 PM
Sue Ellan, I believe you have a common addiction that many of us share! There comes a when it becomes easier to walk past that pretty panty display,enjoy it, and NOT buy them.... It took me awhile to get there myself. Anyway, just enjoy the fun and don't make a big deal of it!

Kate Simmons
09-17-2006, 03:19 PM
Don't wear any for awhile. You'll appreciate the ones you already have so much more.:happy: Ericka Kay

Tina Dixon
09-17-2006, 03:21 PM
Don't wear any for awhile. You'll appreciate the ones you already have so much more.:happy: Ericka Kay
:heehee: Heck I don't bother with them under my pantyhoss.

Kate Simmons
09-17-2006, 03:41 PM
:heehee: Heck I don't bother with them under my pantyhoss.I know Tina, since the thread on not wearing them, I've had nothing under my skirt at all. Kinda kinky and different but I like it.:heehee: Ericka

sparks
09-17-2006, 03:43 PM
So How do you snort a line of panties?

GinaC
09-17-2006, 03:54 PM
I know what you mean, I've been buying a lot of panties lately too! It's really cutting in on money to buy new shoes

Kate Simmons
09-17-2006, 03:57 PM
So How do you snort a line of panties?Burn 'em and inhale the smoke, I guess.:heehee: Ericka

CaptLex
09-17-2006, 04:00 PM
how do i control my desire for panties? i cannot pass a victoria secert store without going in buy some panties. i just love victoria secert. is there a pantiholic association? like aa.
sue ellan
Why control, Sue Ellan? Enjoy! :thumbsup:

If there is a place for panty addiction, I think you've stumbled onto it. :heehee:

Tina Dixon
09-17-2006, 04:01 PM
Just say no to crack.

sparks
09-17-2006, 04:04 PM
Just say no to crack.

I didn't say anything about snorting plumbers or thongs.

sara-michele
09-17-2006, 05:42 PM
Dont control it it has got tobe the most perfect addiction we can have. I cannot go one minute with out my panties on and i buy so many i coukld open a pantie shop keep going girl xx

johnna
09-17-2006, 06:40 PM
I confess... I need a pantiholic association too!! :happy:

susancheerleader
09-17-2006, 06:59 PM
Okay. I have to admit something. I have ALLOT of panties. Some are "grannie" style. Some are bikini, some are briefs. Some are cotton, some are saten.
My panties duare (spelling is wrong, I know) is over flowing

The thing is, I only wear a few but don't want to trash the others.

simonep
09-17-2006, 08:54 PM

I am sorry but this broke me up. :heehee: :heehee: The mind boggles.

Anywho, panties are not addictive. They are compulsory! So does that make them compulsive??

Enjoy - just worry when you have more than your SO.

Love Simone

angelfire
09-17-2006, 09:10 PM
Jeez, and I thought I was an addict. I can at least walk by the stored without having to even go in. Mind you, I can't resist looking at the giant posters outside as I pass by. So sexy.

Karen Donna
09-17-2006, 09:10 PM
I guess we are guilty. I became fascinated with panties when I was about 10 years old. I confess I tried on my Mother's white silk or nylon panties.
I was hooked. Every store that has a lingere dept I slowly pass through.
If no one is watching I do feel the ultra feminine panties. I also buy too too many panties. Thinking now about corset slimmers, or panty slimmers.
White is my favorite panty color followed by pink. Prefer silk or nylon
to cotton. Karen Donna

patty804
09-17-2006, 09:12 PM
There are such a nice variety isn't there?

iLoveThongs
09-17-2006, 09:17 PM
Panties are the best. All I wear is thongs, and string bikini. Thats the way to go.:thumbsup:

SOBER
09-17-2006, 09:20 PM
sue ellan
i love victoria secert too!! . i'm addicted,7 pair of no show thong fobill w

angelfire
09-17-2006, 09:42 PM
I like variety. Thats my thing. If I could buy 7 pairs of the same panties, or 7 different ones, in various styles and colors, I would go for the variety. I want to try every style, every fabric, every color. Of course, I have the control to wait and find one that I really like.

melisa6
09-17-2006, 10:42 PM
When i see a pair of panties i like i cant pass them down.

julie w
09-17-2006, 11:12 PM
there are a lot more expensive ( hobbies ) than buying panties ,if I see a nice
top or skirt I like, I buy it you never know it may be gone if I hesitate and
go back later

Kiwi Primrose
09-18-2006, 12:39 AM
If it is in your being there is no way to stop buying, just give in and go with it.
And never purge them, they bring back a lot of memories when you get into the attic and go through the old ones yet again.
Primrose

Emma England
09-18-2006, 08:15 AM
How many have you got to make you think you are addicted?

I have about 150 pairs, but will carry on buying.

I live in the UK, and get frustrated that there is no VS here.
Still, we have M&S which is our main lingerie place.

A change of season also means a change in new panties coming out.
I must go shopping soon.

Karren H
09-18-2006, 08:38 AM
I can see you at the first PA meeting...

"Hi, I'm Sue Ellan and I'm a pantyaholic...I've been pany-free for 10 days...."

Hehe

I have only a hand full of pantys, mainly thongs and I adicted to shopping for fem clothing...ohhh. And wearing them!! And hair...makeup...SHOESssss!!! Jewelry!!!

:D

Love Karren

Tiana
09-18-2006, 08:41 AM
there are so many styles,colours and materials out there, off course you cannot resist them. i have dozens of them and some i know i will not wear for a while but just knowing they are there makes me feel good so keep buying after all they don't take up much room do they?

Sexy_kavya26
09-18-2006, 09:16 AM
Panty addictions is good to have for all of us here. you only referring to panty ?

Sedona
09-18-2006, 09:33 AM
Yes,

Me too. About 125 panties (about 90 percent thongs) and counting. Although from time to time, I do weed out pairs that I haven't worn in a couple of years.

Sandra
09-18-2006, 10:04 AM
I suppose next some of you will be saying you got enough to wear one pair for each day of the year.:cheeky:

Emma England
09-18-2006, 11:53 AM
I suppose next some of you will be saying you got enough to wear one pair for each day of the year.:cheeky:

Well, that will be a nice target to aim for.

I remember a statistic on the radio which stated that an average woman (I am referrin to rg's here) buys 40 bras and 500 pairs of panties in a lifetime.

Melinda Lou
09-18-2006, 03:11 PM
The thing is, I only wear a few but don't want to trash the others.

I have this problem...I've bought a couple of "six-packs" of girls' panties just to get a few that I think are particularly cute, and I've neglected a couple that I consider the least cute (solid blue? Why put two pair of solid pastel blue in a pack with only one pink? Puzzling...) in favor of those that I really like (gingham check with strawberries, or little butterflies). I will wear out my favorites before I wear the others even five times.

Melinda Lou
09-18-2006, 03:28 PM
Well, that will be a nice target to aim for.

I remember a statistic on the radio which stated that an average woman (I am referrin to rg's here) buys 40 bras and 500 pairs of panties in a lifetime.

Based on my wife, I'd say that's low on bras...she likes to have a lot in her rotation. Panties, I don't know...she doesn't wear that many different ones, but until recently had never thrown any away unless they were just completely worn out and destroyed. She even had a pair she had gotten in 8th or 9th grade when Jockey started making Jockey for Her (she's 37 now). I even know some women who confessed to still having panties from middle school (like 6th grade) up into their 20s...are GG's just packrats in general or do panties just foster that kind of thing? :P

lorrieanne
09-19-2006, 04:36 PM
I just bought 7 new pair of panties from the Avenue. As soon as I saw them I had to have them to the tune of 55 dollars. My panty drawer is full but i just can't stop buying. Wife had gobs of panties so it must be a fem thing!

annekathleen
09-19-2006, 04:43 PM
I have way too many.
I see something on E-Bay, and I gotta have it.
Other than the 2 dozen of V-S microfiber bikini briefs that I wear on a day to day basis, I have over 100-200 pair of panties from tanga boyshorts, to briefs, to bikinis, to ruffle butt, to control briefs,
Um, I guess I kinda got a little carried away...sorta...

Karen Donna
09-19-2006, 05:02 PM
I have an old pair of pink microfiber panties which I shall never part with.They are so comfortable and feminine.My panty drawer is loaded but I simply can't pass up a cute or sexy pair of panties. Karen Donna

susiegrl19
10-24-2006, 02:41 PM
I am not going to say I have a lot of Panties, but I think I could open a branch store Victory. I guess that makes me addicted also and if so. I Love It!

tracy_Trevor
10-24-2006, 02:50 PM
Well I cannot stop buying Panties on ebay. I love panties of all kinds. I must have nearly 200 pairs of panties from thongs to French knickers.

Tracy

StephanieD
10-29-2006, 01:09 AM
I get very sad when an older pair of panties has worn out elastic and cannot be enjoyed anymore. I get very happy with the thought of purchasing new ones at a store with alot of other women searching for the same thing. When we search the lower racks, kneel down and show the top of our panty bands above our jeans, ah, bliss.

Billijo49504
10-29-2006, 01:33 AM
I just told the wife this morning, we need a bigger dresser, for lingerie. Bras and panties. She has 2 big drawers filled and I have 2 smaller drawers filled, we need more room....BJ

emmerzgurl06
10-29-2006, 02:18 AM
you could be addicted to crack...enjoi that addiction girl!

CindyT
10-29-2006, 04:05 AM
My panty collection must be around 100 or so, definatly have more than my (now ex) so. I too am addicted to the VS collection. I also like to collect matching bras & panties. My latest thing is thongs, lots of thongs!!!! I do have a picture of part of my collection somewhere in this site.
I say go for it buy all you want! We only go around once so enjoy it now!

CindyT

Krystal Lee
10-29-2006, 10:13 AM

My addiction got the best of me years ago and without exageration think I could safely say I have enough for a new pair every day for years!

I have panties I bought years ago that I have never tried on and they still have thier tags. I am waiting now to put them on ebay as new old stock and make enough to retire!

Don't worry about it. Keep on buying. (do any of you remember the sixtys? as in keep on trucking?) hehehe

Hugs Krystal.

Angie G
10-29-2006, 11:08 AM
I have some I got at the $1 store I don't wear that much and some I got at Maidenform got like 5 for $10 & 5for $12 they feel so good I've almost alway got them on :hugs:
Angie

Jerigirl
10-29-2006, 05:07 PM
I think if there's a pantiholic's anonymous, I need to sign up for it. When I go to my first meeting I'm going to say, "Hi, I'm Jeri, and I am a pantiholic." Panties are addicting, but I think it's more of a compulsory thing than addiction. That's why all the girls are making fun and talking about snorting them. Now, sniffing them after a girl has worn them is another thing, but I won't get into that.

Kiss,
Jeri

lahr
10-29-2006, 06:51 PM
I have about 50 pairs of panties but 99% are in black, nude, or red. I love tight flimsy lacy panties. YOW!

soccervixen
10-30-2006, 12:01 PM
Guilty as charged! 15 pair in the space of 3 days, but wanting 2-3x that many in every imaginable color, style, and material (well, no latex or leather for me). Life must have its pleasures, and when they're on sale, it's even better!

MaggieCD
10-30-2006, 12:53 PM
My goodness:>)
I am really a 'normal' CD :>)
I thought I was the only one who bought panties as if they were going to stop makiing them!

sweeting
10-30-2006, 03:58 PM
hi i am afraid that i am an addict also i dont know how many panties i have but it is a lot i love my silky sexy panties

soccervixen
10-31-2006, 03:21 PM
In the past few days I have ordered / bought 23 pair of panties, 3 camisoles, and a pair of pumps. I gotta slow down ...

Billie Jean
11-01-2006, 03:10 PM
If you feel you have too many, then you can send some of them to me. I don't have enough myself.:heehee: Billie Jean P.S. I could use some open toe pumps too.

soccervixen
11-01-2006, 03:34 PM
Help! Kohls is having a 1/2 price sale this Saturday on all panties! :hypnotized:

tall sam
11-01-2006, 04:16 PM
This is a tough one, I also cant resist taking a good look at anything sexy when walking past shops. Thongs are my favourite and it really gets me when my wife buys herself some georgeuos ones and doent get me any. Never mind though, she lets me wear hers and she regularly wears mine.

Marla
11-01-2006, 05:57 PM
I have 45 pairs of panties and I still don't have enough! Shop On!

Karen Donna
11-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Without a doubt,panties are my favorite piece of lingere. I too must buy a pair or two when shopping.I must have perhaps 25 pairs.After all it was my first piece of female lingere that I wore when I was about 12 years old. (It was my sister's cotton white panties) My favorite panties are nylon ,rayon ,or satin.
Pink being my favorite color. Love the frilly type also. Panty on girls.
Hugs. Karen Donna

Tamara Croft
11-01-2006, 08:05 PM
Ya'll know just how much I love these threads :heehee: and it's really odd, I was just thinking the other day.... WHY........ why are you so infatuated with panties??? I'm being serious, what really is the big deal about them???

Panties are evil...... I much prefer thongs :devil:

Kelsy
11-02-2006, 06:34 AM
My first facination with girl clothes was panties! I think because it is the primary intimate apparel. Under it all panties say female! They are like candy to me - sweet confections and so many different flavors. My collection has exceded 75 pair and I love em all!!

:2c: Jennifer:be:

Emma England
11-02-2006, 09:39 AM
Ya'll know just how much I love these threads :heehee: and it's really odd, I was just thinking the other day.... WHY........ why are you so infatuated with panties??? I'm being serious, what really is the big deal about them???

Panties are evil...... I much prefer thongs :devil:

Panties cover up a woman's most intimate area.

They also look nice and feel nice (compared to mens underwear which I consider disgusting).