PDA

View Full Version : Poole or Bournemouth UK

Ellaine
09-17-2006, 02:17 PM
Ok so at last, I've given myself pemission to be a guilt free crossdresser( fingers crossed!). I've even got support from my 28yr old Daughter and 19 yr old Nephew, both of whom are willing to go for a night out in Poole or Bournemouth (with Granny). The first sugestion was for us to go to Rubyz club/restaurant. But then I looked at the gallery pix they have up on site:

http://www.rubyz.co.uk/rubyztoo/index.php?browseto=gallery

Note the lack of merrymakers and the general tackiness of the place...Well it's a no thank you from me!
I'd rather just go to a pub or club that happens to be accepting, or likely to be accepting. In fact I'd rather just brazen it out in any decent pub.

Are there any girls here, who know of such a venue? I know I'll be a bag of nerves initially but I will do this! Perhaps you feel you'd like to join us...I'm penciling in the W/E 29 Sept/ 1st Oct. Come on girls, any venue sugestions would be welcome. And if you fancy the night out, can we leave the "tarts" at home and do "smart"...please.xxx

LouiseCassell
09-17-2006, 02:24 PM
Ok so at last, I've given myself pemission to be a guilt free crossdresser. I've even got support from my 28yr old Daughter and 19 yr old Nephew, both of whom are willing to go for a night out in Poole or Bournemouth (with Granny). The first sugestion was for us to go to Rubyz club/restaurant. But then I looked at the gallery pix they have up on site:

http://www.rubyz.co.uk/rubyztoo/index.php?browseto=gallery

Note the lack of merrymakers and the general tackiness of the place...Well it's a no thank you from me!
I'd rather just go to a pub or club that happens to be accepting, or likely to be accepting. In fact I'd rather just brazen it out in any decent pub.

Are there any girls here, who know of such a venue? I know I'll be a bag of nerves initially but I will do this! Perhaps you feel you'd like to join us...I'm penciling in the W/E 29 Sept/ 1st Oct. Come on girls, any venue sugestions would be welcome. And if you fancy the night out, can we leave the "tarts" at home and do "smart"...please.xxx

I moved from Bournemouth a good few years ago now and the only place that I can think of would be places by the triangle? - two places if I remember correctly - one was a pub called Something? Arms - might be the Bakers arms? Anyway, Im sure someone will be able to help yu out!

heathr1
09-17-2006, 02:55 PM
I live near Bournemouth.

Are you thinking of the Branksome Arms?

The Bakers is the big pub on the Roundabout/dual carriageway near Wareham.

LouiseCassell
09-19-2006, 12:13 PM
I live near Bournemouth.

Are you thinking of the Branksome Arms?

The Bakers is the big pub on the Roundabout/dual carriageway near Wareham.

Branksome Arms sounds like the one to me, yes.

Katiegirl
09-19-2006, 12:59 PM
Hi

I live just outside of Bournemouth and I have heard there is meeting at the Branksome Arms however I have never been to them so I can't give you details on the event.

I go to a Cameo TS/TG Meet on the 3rd Wednesday of each Month (Tomorrow) to a place just outside Poole, I will ask if anyone knows what happens at the Branksome Arms.

I also go to one of the Mayflower groub meets at Lyndhurst 2nd Thursday of each month at a hotel there. This groub also do a disco for TS/TG's in Totten on the 3rd Thursday of each Month.

If you want more details of these events then send me a message.

:happy: