PDA

View Full Version : Help to come out

sara-michele
09-17-2006, 05:14 PM
Hi Girls, Im Sara-Michele and desperatley need some help. Ive always dressed in girlie gear, as i am now in my baby doll pj,s. The thing is i want to come out and show the world who i really am. My oldest Daughter (20) Lianne, caught me about a year ago and has been smashing, and has helped me but i really want everyone to see me Please please advise would really help.

I love my wife and kids but the fem in me needs freinds and i need not to be frightened that im going to be caught.

Kieron Andrew
09-17-2006, 05:21 PM
Hi Girls, Im Sara-Michele and desperatley need some help. Ive always dressed in girlie gear, as i am now in my baby doll pj,s. The thing is i want to come out and show the world who i really am. My oldest Daughter (20) Lianne, caught me about a year ago and has been smashing, and has helped me but i really want everyone to see me Please please advise would really help.

I love my wife and kids but the fem in me needs freinds and i need not to be frightened that im going to be caught.
where are you located Sara-Michele?

sara-michele
09-17-2006, 05:32 PM
Hi, im located in north yorkshire and tobe honest a bit lonely as sara-michele

Kieron Andrew
09-17-2006, 05:36 PM
Hi, im located in north yorkshire and tobe honest a bit lonely as sara-micheleive sent you an email ok sara-michelle

sara-michele
09-17-2006, 05:39 PM
Thank you ill go now and check my mail x

Robin Leigh
09-18-2006, 10:23 AM
i want to come out and show the world who i really am. My oldest Daughter (20) Lianne, caught me about a year ago and has been smashing, and has helped me but i really want everyone to see me Please please advise would really help.

Hi sara-michele. I'm happy to hear that you want to make an honest woman of yourself. :) But please, don't rush into this. You have to plan carefully. Fortunately, the girls here can help you with these plans.

Ok. So you've been married for 20+ years, and your wife doesn't know. Do you think she suspects? How old are your younger kids? Even if your wife does come to accept your femme side, she may not be happy for the younger kids to see or know about Sara-Michele. She may also be weird at first that Lianne already knows. OTOH, my intuition tells me that Lianne may be instrumental in helping your wife come to terms with your CDing.

I wish you good luck. This process is likely to be emotionally difficult for both you & your wife. Even if she is totally accepting of your gender issues & understands the need for secrecy, she is very likely to feel hurt that you have deceived her for all those years, and may take a while to emotionally adjust to the situation. She will probably need to talk about your CDing with a councillor or close girlfriend.

We need a bit more info about your situation to give you more specific advice. I assume that you didn't tell her about your CDing before marriage because you were in denial, and you thought "a good woman will set you straight". And then after a few years, the old urges returned. Am I on the right track?

A point that has come up several times recently is that it's a good idea to have a tasteful photo or two to show people when you are telling them. This stops them from forming their own mental pictures.

It's also good to have printed info that people can read. You might want to print a few articles from the net, and there are several good books that have been written by wives of CDers.

:hugs:

Robin

sherell
09-18-2006, 11:25 AM
Tread carefully imagine how you would feel if your wife wanted to dress as a man in front of the family.Talk to her first. I dress alone most of the time but with my SO bessing.

Sandra
09-18-2006, 11:37 AM
It's also good to have printed info that people can read. You might want to print a few articles from the net, and there are several good books that have been written by wives of CDers.
Robin

This is a good idea, when I found out about Nigella I thought I was the only woman whos hubby CDed because I knew nothing about TGism .

If and when you tell her take it slow be prepared for tears and possibly anger at not being told sooner and try to answer all her questions as honestly as you can, but also tell her how you really feel and why you want her to know.

What ever you do I wish you luck.

Robin Leigh
09-18-2006, 11:44 AM
I've just had a quick read through of your earlier posts, Sara-Michele, and I see that your wife (Tricia ?) already knows that you have a feminine side, but thinks it's just undies & nighties. In that case, telling her more should be relatively pain-free, since you haven't been off dressed up at night clubs gallivanting about with strangers. I hope. :D

I'm a little puzzled, though. In your first post, you mentioned that only your sister knows about Sara-Michele, but later on you tell us that only your 20 year old daughter knows. What gives? +?

:hugs:

Robin