PDA

View Full Version : Close Call!!!

NassauGurl
09-17-2006, 06:16 PM
I just wanted to send out a quick post on something that happened about 2 minutes ago. I am living with my parents. I walked in the kitchen to grab a drink out of the fridge and looked down and saw (see picture). My heart STOPPED! My mom, stepdad, brother, and brothers girlfriend were all in there!!! I just stood at the fridge pretending to look around in there thinking of an escape. As soon as I saw that they wern't looking I walked very fast to my room. I made it!!! I do have to say that was about as close as I have been to getting busted. Let's hear your closest stories!:tongueout

Karren H
09-17-2006, 07:55 PM
My closest was when I did get caught....but not dressed..she found some skirts in my closet.

Had numerous close calls, toe nails, shaved legs, shaved body...one night, before she found out, after a hockey game and she was sleeping in the other bedroom since I got home real late. So started my typical after hockey dress up, and didn't lock the master bedroom door...was completely shaved, buck naked and opened the bathroom door into the bedroom to go get my clothes and there stood my wife...mad a hell...

Thought she had found out..but come to find out she was mad cause I woke her up.. So I threw the towel over me and she went back to the other bedroom!! I waited a half hour then got dressed up and took a few pics....

Love Karren

tootall452
09-17-2006, 08:06 PM
The one time I had a close call was when I was at home for three days, just came in off the road. It was one of those day I just wanted to sit around the house in my panties, nylons an one of my wifes long skirts. Before I slipped into them I closed all the blinds so no one could see in. I was on the internet just having fun when the door bell rang, I had to run too the other end of the house to grab a robe to see who it was, well it was only the mail mady ddropping of a package the was to big the mail box.

steffie39
09-17-2006, 08:31 PM
I almost showed my painted toenails one time too when I answered the door. It's like walking a tightrope without a safety net. Of course you can always curl your toes to temporarily hide so no one will see.

Steffie

Melissa Jane Martin
09-17-2006, 08:38 PM
I went to martial arts class and started undressing in the locker room. I had forgotten that I was wearing pink panties that day. Pulled down my pants and there they were. No one noticed (Thank God) and I quickly yanked them down into my pants!

Angie G
09-17-2006, 08:44 PM
:eek: One day working nights I was vacuuming for the wife when the front dood opened it was my son I was at the steps going upstairs got up yo my room and in to drad looking at my son before I got going was the closest I ever was to geting caught :hugs:
Angie

Karen Donna
09-17-2006, 08:52 PM
Yes , I too had a rather close call recently.My wife was to be clothes shopping for about two hours.When she left I took a nice warm bath,and then changed into white satin panties and white bra and painted my toe nails.I then put on one of my wife's silky short nightgown. I was feeling so good ,so feminine that I was able to relax in my own element. Suddenly I heard the garage door opening- Oh that ruined it all for me.She came home very early.I went into the bathroom and removed evrything rather quickly.
Put everything into a bag and faked a shower. An unpleasant ending to a promising start.

Sexy_kavya26
09-18-2006, 09:51 AM
i got aclose call when i was 15 while i m enjoying my dressing suddenly my dad came from office without any notice . just i blabber some and quickly removed all . he had doubt but he never mentioned to anyone nor asked me .

swiss_susan
09-18-2006, 10:04 AM
I had pretty much the same thing happen to me. Walked into the kitchen before I realilzed my toes were still painted.

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-18-2006, 10:53 AM
I was having lunch with a friend one day when he noticed my stained nails. Since my nails are painted all the time, except when I leave the house, they were getting quite stained and nail polish remover wouldn't do the trick. I made some lame story about mixing paint for my wife's art studio and he remarked that I should use stick to mix the paint. Then he changed the subject. I still don't know if he bought the story but it hasn't come up since. Now I use a clear coat as a base and that seems to solve the problem.

Sasha Anne

Pamela girl
09-18-2006, 11:25 AM
I was in a motel for the weekend and had been having fun dressing. I had put off going to eat untill I was starving since I didn't want to put my drab male clothes on. Finally I took of all my fem stuff and got dressed walked to a fast food place then when I handed the money to the cashier I noticed my fingernails were still pink! Everybody in line had probobly already noticed but I still must have turned bright red

AmberTG
09-18-2006, 11:43 AM
I've almost been cought by my kids so many times with them coming home unexpectedly! I guess I was always lucky to hear them before they saw me so I could hide and get undressed. If they ever did see me, nothing was ever said. Of course, I really don't know if my ex ever told them, she told my mother so who knows?

Julogden
09-18-2006, 12:03 PM
I just wanted to send out a quick post on something that happened about 2 minutes ago. I am living with my parents. I walked in the kitchen to grab a drink out of the fridge and looked down and saw (see picture). My heart STOPPED! My mom, stepdad, brother, and brothers girlfriend were all in there!!! I just stood at the fridge pretending to look around in there thinking of an escape. As soon as I saw that they wern't looking I walked very fast to my room. I made it!!! I do have to say that was about as close as I have been to getting busted. Let's hear your closest stories!:tongueout
Hi Jessica,

My story is very similar to yours.

At the time, I had temporarily moved back home, was living with my dad, my mother was in a nursing home, and I was working nights.

I never adapted to the night-shift well, and as usual, woke up in a daze, got up and stumbled to the kitchen for "breakfast" (at 9:00 P.M.), not awake enough to think to put socks on to cover my toenails, which were painted bright red.

I had to pass through the living room, where my father was sitting, watching TV.

After making it to the kitchen, standing there waiting for coffee to brew, I looked down and saw essentially what is in your photo.

Forunately, my dad went into the bathroom at that point, so I high-tailed it back to my room for a pair of socks.

Nothing was ever said, so I don't know if he noticed, but I tend to think not.

Carol:hugs:

VERONICARH
09-18-2006, 12:06 PM
I was on the computer when my Dad walked in the back door, I was fully dressed, but no wig or make-up, luck there is wall before the room where the computer is. I was able to run upstairs and change. Close call.

pantylover8
09-18-2006, 12:09 PM
I try to keep my toes painted all the time. I often go to the gym and shower afterwards. I don't worry about what anyone would say anymore.

DeeInGeorgia
09-18-2006, 09:16 PM
I think I have been caught.

At home, twas the night before a Tri-Ess meeting and I had done up both my toe and finger nails. That night, my youngest son got sick, and I had to get up to help him. Then morning came and the oldest son, who is a pre-teen, was up as I was taking some stuff to the car to head out to the meeting.

At work, one of the jokes on the trivia/joke thread elsewhere on this site, was really funny, talking about businesses and dead horses. I printed it out, but then discovered that the web address was printed across the top of the page. So I cut off the top, but didn't realize the same haeding was at the bottom of the page. I didn't realize it until after I had passed the joke around for the others to read. And considering I keep my nails long, I do not think my co-workers could come to any other conclusion.

DeeInGeorgia

angelfire
09-18-2006, 10:51 PM
My time to dress is incredibly limited, and I am very cautious. If I am going to dress I wait until my parents go out (Which having my mom leave is very rare). While they are home they are prone to suddenly burst into my room to ask something.

Oh, they knock, then wait 2 seconds and open the door, answer or not. And they have a rule against locked doors in the house.

Lucky me, they are going away for a couple days in 2 weeks. Unfortunately, I am in a unique position with other people still in the house, but at least they don't bother me so I can have some privacy.

As for being caught, I am sure I have been almost caught a number of times. Having this site open and them just walking in, and me having to close it quickly. There was one time I was almost caught dressed. I had locked the door and dressed, and when my mom knocked on the door and tried to barge in she couldn't. I took a minute to change, and she said doors are never to be locked again or I won't have a door at all. Even now that I'm 20...

Melinda G
09-18-2006, 11:28 PM
Hee hee. I almost answered the door like that the other day for the UPS guy. I caught myself just in time, and put on some socks real quick.

One day last summer, I had to go in the water with my shoes on, at the boat ramp, because my toenails were painted. Geez. The price we pay to look good.

StacyD
09-18-2006, 11:55 PM
Tonight,after everyone went to bed, I was down in the basement and dressed in bra, panties, stockings and heels. I heard the toilet upstairs flush and froze for a minute. Next thing I hear my wife coming, she wasn't sleeping like I thought and came to tell me something. I was able to get the stockings and heels off and toss them under a chair, throw my t-shirt back on over my bra and there she was coming down the stairs. She stopped about halfway down and looked over to me sitting at my desk and started telling about the show she had just watched. I'm still in my panties and bra and she is about 6 feet away from me. Fortunately the lights were dim and she didn't come all the way down or I would have been busted for sure.

leahgurl
09-19-2006, 12:01 AM
wow, that was a close call NassauGurl!

Fionax
09-19-2006, 12:15 AM
A while ago all the family were out, the oldest son gone off to visit friends for the day, so it seemed a great photo opportunty in the garden, so all my best gear went on, and out I went. When I finished as I walked up the path listening to my high heels clacking on the path and echoing off the walls, I heard his cough from the open back door.

I almost wet myself and froze, but what to do....go round the front, climb in a window?

There seemed no escape but I slunk away to the garage trying to deside the best of all evils. After an age I heard the sound of the door closing and his car starting up. Was I pleased that we kept a spare key outside too!

Fi

Jennaie
09-19-2006, 12:47 AM
Sometimes we become so comfortable with ourselves that we forget what we are putting at risk. I can't tell you how many times I have come home and found that I forgot to put away the wig, panties, makeup.

lucky for me the I live alone, but my friends often drop by without notice.

My best friend knows, but we don't talk about it. Tonight on the phone he ask me what kind of underwear he should wear for a backpacking trip that I am helping him plan. I told him, "personally, I am addicted to microfiber panties for women", he replied, "We will just keep that between you and me". I said, " I hope so", we laughed.

debitv
09-19-2006, 04:34 AM
I have had many close calls too.

The one I remember most clearly was several years ago when I was house sharing with three other people. I was alone and everyone was supposed to be gone for the weekend. I got into one of my moods and shaved my legs and dressed in a sexy bra and thong panties, garter belt and nylons and high heels, all black.

I was strutting and prancing around the house for about half an hour when I popped one of the garters. I had just gone back to my room to replace it when I heard the front door open! One of my housemates had missed his ride to go camping and came home early. Lucky me, that the garter popped, because I was all over the house in my outift just before he came back...

Debitv

jessica cd
09-19-2006, 05:18 AM
I dress every morning. i have a young son and he's a pretty heavy sleeper. one day i was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and he just walked in. he looked at me a second and said"daddy, why are you wearing a dress?" i didn't know what to do so i turned him around and pushed him out of the room. he never mentioned it to me again, but a couple of days later my wife said that he had asked her about it. she just told him that i was playing a joke on her. Did he buy it? :confused:

Courtneygurl
09-19-2006, 05:41 AM
What's the big deal about painted nails? So what if strangers notice? If anything, its a rather "metrosexual" thing, especially if the rest of you is not dressed explicitly feminine.

In the job that I have, I can't quite be flagrant about things. Too many people to be too into other people's business - considering the "industry" I'm in, perhaps that's to be expected. However, when I'm out and about in Tokyo or Yokohama, I want to blend the feminine and the masculine in such a way that's not explicitly feminine, but still trends that way. Skirts? Out of the question. Girly pants? Girly/androgynous shoes? Sure. Cute satchel-type purse? Sure. Nice, clean grooming? Why not? I haven't been doing this too long. The Japanese don't care; there's plenty of guys here that are very feminine. It's the other Americans I'm concerned about.

Lilith Moon
09-19-2006, 07:00 AM
A little bit OT....

...your feet are very cute, wish I had them :happy:

sandra-leigh
09-19-2006, 10:37 AM
Hee hee. I almost answered the door like that the other day for the UPS guy.

Not quite the same, but sort of similar:

Yesterday, after I started preparing for my morning shower, I wandered in to the kitchen to grab some milk. There was a sudden knock on the front door, and there was the mailman, face against the inside door window, parcel in hand (standing so close to try to get out of the rain). And there I was, starkers and no clothes on that level at all! (So I dashed upstairs and put on a bathrobe -- which took me to within a few feet of the front door in the process.) It wasn't a "getting caught" situation because I wasn't wearing anything feminine; I just wasn't wearing anything at all. (Fortunately, I'm not particularily modest, but it wouldn't have been polite to open the door the way I was.)

Jenny Wilson
12-07-2006, 07:02 PM
A year ago I had to go to the main office, 7 hours away, for some meetings. Since I drove, instead of flying, I took along an extra suitcase of clothing so I could play at night. I also took my camera and tripod so that I could do a self portrait session.

Each night I got dolled up to the nines, including red nail polish. I made sure to remove it every morning before going in to work, and even went over my nails a second time with the nail polish remover.

So, my first night at home I was having dinner with my wife and she remarked that my nails looked redish and she wondered "why?" I gave her a surprised look and said, "I don't know. Maybe because I was working with some red hydraulic fluid, MIL-H-5606, commonly called "cherry juice," and that the dye in the fluid must have affected my nails. I don't know if she bought that explanation or not, but there really is such a fluid. I just didn't work with it that week.

I guess nail polish is out now, at least for me. I have wondered about a precoat of clear polish, but have worried that when i go to remove the polish, the red stuff will mix in with the clear and allow some of the pigment to permeate my nails anyway.

Jenny

Sierra Evon
12-07-2006, 07:16 PM
Something similare, , with me back when I was married , one day my ex-wife found some extra nail polish in the bathroom , that she did'nt recognize , I had to act fast, with a story to cover up, she bought-it....but that next year we divorced , Ive been out ever since, with no shame in my game as being a girl..., I now live alone & dress 24/7.....thats true freedom baby...:happy:

Noel Chimes
12-07-2006, 08:37 PM
I was injured at work. (banged my head on a low overhead door). Now try to explain to the doctor why you are wearing red nail polish on your toes:eek: .

Debra Lynn
12-07-2006, 10:31 PM
My wife doesn't approve of my dressing and doesn't want our son "exposed" to it. On Halloween I dressed up for work with everything, and spent the whole day at work en femme. When I arrived home to change I thought to call her cell and let her know where I was. She promptly told me that she was at the school and would be home in about ten minutes. For a second, I entertained the thought of greeting them at the door, dressed to the nines, but instead pulled the fastest change in the west, including removing makeup, polish and everything I was wearing before they made the front door! I later realized in my haste that the silver necklace I was wearing, stayed on my neck until much later that night!

WinterWilliams
12-08-2006, 04:00 AM
When I was younger I was caught so many times it was almost funny. My mom would catch me almost on a weekly basis and I would just be brat about it till she forgot. But Ihave to say the best time I got caught was by friend of mine, I used to get dressed when I cam home from school to do my homework. I guess I must have eft the back door open because he walked in on me half dressed , bra panties stockings. the nines. I spen the next two years busted me but to convince him it was just a tee shirt he saw.
Oh yeah. first post are always fun..
Winter

Beckii_aCDInOz
12-08-2006, 04:13 AM
I work from a home office & that's the master bedroom. (it's too close the busy road and pretty useless for sleeping).

Although 95% of my clothes are in our (SO) shared wardrobe I tend to keep a few items such as shoes, stockings a dress or two and other items in my office.

A mate dropped over and wanted to check an email, the night previously I'd had a bit of a dress up party in the office...Sure use my PC it's on...asplit second later I bolt to the offices almost pushing my mate through the hallway wall to get to my office.

Luckily it's ways away as I qucikly grabbed everything & threw them into the robe.

My entire life flashed before my eyes, not only a possible friendship loss but as I play sports (my mate is member of the club) it would also be the end of that too.

I'm more careful these days.

hug

x

beckii

Rhonda Jean
12-08-2006, 11:00 AM
I was eating lunch at a pizza place a few years ago ( in drab) and overheard a guy tell a group of people about seeing a mutual friend with his toenails polished this friend wasn't with them). The story was that he had gone over to visit this guy and his family. They had just returned from vacation in Florida. The wife showed him in, their daughter was there also. The guy was asleep on the couch and "his toenails were painted just red as hell!"

Everyone in the group (5 or 6 people) had a brief chuckle and the went on to other subjects. It struck me that, even in this telling, nobody seemed to care much. They apparently just found it mildly amusing. It also struck me that this guys wife was apparently not worried about his friend seening her husband's painted toes. His daughter was obviously used to it, too.

I don't know how worried he was about being caught, butfrom what i saw/heard, his friends didn't consider it a big deal.

JoAnnDallas
12-08-2006, 05:14 PM
I was sitting on the john wearing a bra with padding and panties down to my knees when the wife opens the door to the bathroom to let one of the cats in. If she had looked up, she would have seen me and there was no place to hide, since the cublical that the john sits in has no door. I confirmed this by opening the bathroom door a tad and looking toward the john.