PDA

View Full Version : A little tid-bit

iLoveThongs
09-17-2006, 06:24 PM
I recently went to wash my sons bed sheets and found girls panties under his mattress...We had a talk, and he says he wears them for the comfort...I know that he has been in my makeup and underwear drawer as well...should i start buying him panties? he only likes the from victoria's...

Samantha B L
09-17-2006, 06:36 PM
Hello iLoveThongs:I'm sorry but I don't have any sage advice,personally. I do think it's great that you talked this out with him and that you didn't cuss and shout.You seem pretty cool with it,I guess.You know,maybe you should go ahead and buy the pantie's from victoria's and maybe even help him with any further dressing that he might be getting into.If he wants you to.Best,Samantha

Karren H
09-17-2006, 06:37 PM
Depends if your comfortable you are that this is the path he wants to take....not an easy one for sure. How old is he?

Love Karren

danielle_from_cal
09-17-2006, 07:06 PM
Since the two of you are talking about it, why not just ask him what he wants.

I let my mother know about my crossdressing a few months ago. She said that if she would have known when I was younger she would have supported it and helped my buy clothes and makeup. It sounds like your son is me thirty years ago. So, just ask him and continue to provide support. Let him find his own way, knowing that you support him / her.

uknowhoo
09-17-2006, 07:12 PM
Hi, and welcome to the forum. ;) That's quite a first post.

I'm also curious to know how old your son is?
Is his mom still in the picture?
Does she know/ how does she feel about your femme proclivities?

sparks
09-17-2006, 07:19 PM
By your "Iluvthongs" name I sense you like them too! Maybe you should take a shopping trip and scheduke a couple of make-overs. A Mother/daughter experience.

iLoveThongs
09-17-2006, 09:04 PM
He is in his early teens, and i have talked to him about the stealing panties, etc...i jut found out that he has dressed at sleepovers in his friend's, sisters clothing...I am going to support him all the way, just like I would in anything...and I do love thongs...thats all my drawer has to offer...

angelfire
09-17-2006, 09:36 PM
Mtf dressing is a very personal thing, especially during the younger years, I am assuming that your son is in his early teens. Personally, if I were in your situation, I would just give him money and tell him it I don't want you stealing anyones panties, etc. So if you want to wear womens clothing or makeup, just go get them for yourself, and if you need help, I will be glad to help you. Let him know that your always there to talk to if he wants to talk, but don't force the conversation.

I suppose what I am saying is that you need to let him know that you love him and understand without making him feel "guilty" about what he is doing.

I agree. Don't force the conversation, but leave it open so if he wants to talk about he can feel comfortable doing so. let him know you are supportive (it sounds like you already have), and help him if he asks.

Wenda
09-17-2006, 10:56 PM
I think you are on the right track. If he has been in your drawers, he knows that you dress, so it would be hypocritical to not be supportive. That being said, you may want to warn him about some of the homophobes who are militantly anti-CD, just for his own safety. When my second son was dressing, in high school, my talk with him was about invading the privacy of his mom's and his sister's lingerie drawers, and stealing their stuff (like a $90 bustier from his mom). I advised him to get a job and buy stuff that fit. (He has a large frame) He did, but since I rediscovered dressing 2 years ago, I think he has quit. He is now 25. We haven't discussed it specifically, although we have become very close in the past three years and get together at least once a week.
I would urge you to continue on your present path, gently. All the best, w. :thumbsup:

Kate Simmons
09-18-2006, 04:40 AM
I wouldn't encourage him. Hon. Ericka Kay

Joy Carter
09-18-2006, 04:54 AM
I know from personal expierence that he was scared that someone would find out and much confused. So by you wanting to talk about it and not making him feel like a freak he will be the better for it. Just as long as he knows that others may not see it as you do.

:2c:

Janailene
09-18-2006, 09:10 AM
Recognise that being a crossdresser is a life long deal. Helping him buy panties now makes it easier. As a teen I use to wear out the crotch of my flannel pants. I told Mom that if I wore a long leg girdle that might help. With in a week I had 3 long leg girdles and started to wear stockings to secure them to avoid the girdle riding up. I would wash them and the stockings out by hand and hang them in the bathroom. She never talked aout crossdressing but back then there was not as open a atmospher

Julie York
09-18-2006, 10:59 AM
Recognise that being a crossdresser is a life long deal. Helping him buy panties now makes it easier. As a teen I use to wear out the crotch of my flannel pants. I told Mom that if I wore a long leg girdle that might help. With in a week I had 3 long leg girdles and started to wear stockings to secure them to avoid the girdle riding up. I would wash them and the stockings out by hand and hang them in the bathroom. She never talked aout crossdressing but back then there was not as open a atmospher

Grnnnnnnnnngggrrrrnnnngh!!!!

Hold me back!!!!!!!!!:Angry3:

Did your Mother ever ask you about your over active imagination and the assumption that other people are really really dumb?

I'm not even happy about the original thread let alone this &*&^%&^&^^.

Paula Thomas
09-18-2006, 11:06 AM
At that age, having a mother he can talk to about CDing will make it much easier for him (and he may decide that it is not what he really wants, or he may decide that it is).

Talking to him about "bullies", and the need to be discreet at his age, is a necessity.

JoAnnDallas
09-18-2006, 11:56 AM
I would say that so far you have done the right thing. I would tell him that there is nothing wrong about wearing female clothing. After all, it is just clothing. If he persists, then I would make sure that he has his own stuff, so as to keep him out of yours. I would also make him pay for them, such as work around the house and such. Insist that he wash and put away his own stuff. This will make him more responsible. I would also set limits, since it is now in the open. He may be just experiementing, so setting limits will control the situration and allow you to monitor him. It may be a fasination, if so, he may well stop and that will be it. If not, then teach him the correct way to be a young lady. Make sure that he understands that if he wants to dress as a girl, that he is act as a girl, and will be treated as a girl. Also testing and consoling may be required to determine if he is a TS or TG.

Dana
09-18-2006, 12:50 PM
There's noting wrong with an individual "liking" and "desiring" the same thing that 3.6 + billion other people like and desire. There's nothing wrong with a guy, a man liking pretty things.

Ashley in Virginia
09-18-2006, 01:06 PM
I'm not even happy about the original thread let alone this &*&^%&^&^^.

How could you not be happy for the original thread? This could amuse us for hours.

Julie York
09-18-2006, 01:22 PM
How could you not be happy for the original thread? This could amuse us for hours.

Oh I am entertained...no doubt about that Ashley.

The bit that is the most entertaining is remembering what a 15 year old actually does with panties under his pillow....and how much he'd like to discuss it with his crossdressing father.

:D

Oh what fun.

nishababe
09-18-2006, 02:19 PM
We seem to be having some strange and unusually titilating stories now from newer members ............''Strange but true.. ?

Sandra
09-18-2006, 02:23 PM
I thought that was socks.... I'm sure it's socks.... hmm....
So, you used panties didya Julie :tongueout

:lol:

OMG the mind boggles.:lol:

Julie York
09-18-2006, 02:26 PM
Never in my wildest dreams have socks given me a stiffy. Not even on a woman.

And now back to the thread...thank you.

Nigella
09-18-2006, 04:58 PM
OMG the mind boggles.:lol:
You ever watch the TV series called 'Weeds'.. you should ;) You're mind would certainly do more than boggle :p

:eek: dont you need a mind in the first place?