PDA

View Full Version : Painted Face

krisybryant
09-17-2006, 08:48 PM
Just a little blurb for the newly found ladies amoung us contemplating makeup - go for it. Take this step especially if you are thinking of a wig.

I'm here so say makeup makes a world of difference when you look at yourself in the mirror. It makes putting on even a cheap wig better. I got my makeover this past Friday and I have to say my face looks pretty good as a women. (sorry no pics until I whip my cheap wig into shape).

If you're newly outted and don't know what makeup to get then get a pro's opinion - another women's opinion. Take it for what it's worth. Some know more than you what works, how it works, and what and when to wear which color. (thanks roomy).

imDanielle2
09-19-2006, 04:33 PM
I love my colorstay stuff.....2 drawers and a purse full of the stuff :)

ElleCD
09-19-2006, 05:06 PM
Definitely yes to using make up to enhance your look. Also yes to getting some advice if you can, but a qualified yes as experimenting with your look can be alot of fun if you are prepared for some inevitable disasters. I have the pics to prove it. Perhaps we should run a "your make up disasters" thread. But maybe not such a hot idea.

MarinaTwelve200
09-19-2006, 05:16 PM
I dont know how anyone can CD without make up.

I started with lipstick---and its not like CDing at all with NO makeup--I only see MYSELF in the mirror wearing a dress. Clothes alone just dont do it for me.

I suppose thats rooted in my feeling that MY CDing is based on IDENTITY change or escape--and I cant change my identitywithout changing my face.

Carroll
09-19-2006, 06:12 PM
except for my profile picture, almost all pictures I have posted have be with just lipstick and a little cover-up around the mustache area

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40006