PDA

View Full Version : you uk girls

julie w
09-18-2006, 12:09 AM
I am in the uk fairly often and was wondering what you thoughts are
about the wayout club in london is it ok for a single (women ) to go to ?
should I pack julie on my next trip or go drab?

Emma_Forbes
09-18-2006, 04:04 PM
Hi Julie,

I've been and would go again. In fact, if you wanted some company, I'd be happy to go with you. My understanding is that it is not as good as Transmission and unfortunately it does gather some male hangers-on! I would be happy to tell more if you want to drop me a line.

Anyway, the offer is there.

Em

Josi
09-19-2006, 12:56 PM
I have been to Transmission and the Wayout Club,

I really feel comfortable at Transmission lots of "girls" dressed from V casual to .. "its not fair!" lol .. Its more friendly, three bars .. from boombanga bang dance floor to casual bar .. opens at * I think ... and c,loses late.
The Wayout Club was Very disappointing .. didnt like it .. too sexual for my liking .. and the cabaret doesnt come on till 2 am ! Well I was too tired and left lol ...

Try Transmission first is my advice .. unless you are someone who wants the lateclub atmosphere, music too lound, overtly sexual other place lol

http://www.trans-mission.org

Kieron Andrew
09-19-2006, 01:27 PM
The Way Out Club for those girls that havent been in a while has been cleaned up....yes there are still the admirers but you will always get theem but there is not sexual acts going on in the toilets anymore as there are doormen in the toilets now............ Vicki (club owner) has done her best to run the place since the late and great Steffan Whitfield died, i for one would certainly go there again i feel very safe there........also Transmission is a good place to start off at then on to The Way Out.......why not combine the two, Transmissions site has been posted above.......the dates have recently changed for this month and next month so be sure to double check it doesnt happen when you decide to go

sue ellan
09-19-2006, 02:39 PM
is it my emaciation (don't know if it is the correct spelling) or is there more places for girls to go in the uk then here in the us? just a thought.
sue ellan

NighttimeGirl
09-19-2006, 03:26 PM
there are doormen in the toilets now............

oooh dont like the sound of that, doormen in the toilets!!

heard a lot of good things about transmission though was supposed to go last time but will make it next time for sure, I think you would be better going to transmissions from what i hear, hard to imagine there being more places in the Uk than the Us though

Kieron Andrew
09-19-2006, 03:36 PM
kate not actually in the cubicles.....its to make sure there is no prositution goes on anymore from the working girls thats all, they are really nice guys just looking out for our interests is all and making sure it stays a clean club

Josi
09-19-2006, 05:27 PM
My last visit to Way Out was only a couple of months ago.

One "girl" had her bits out on the dancefloor.
There are "podiums" that anyone can get up and dance on. A "girl" and her boyfriend took over a podium. After stripping off her skirt to show the world her sexy outfit, she then girated around, pulling her boyfriends face into her crotch and they simulated oral sex.
None of the bouncers did a thing.
I am certainly not a prude BUT if I didnt choose to go to a fetish club or strip joint - I thought I was going to a "classy" Tranny Club, with some OTT girls and a cabaret to enjoy.
Oh yes .. also that B awful "smoke" machine kept belching out .. the DJ was under the impression that it added atmosphere .. HA! it was just chokingly sickening!
(OMG I sound a right miserable old so and so lol).
Its NOTHING like the website .. it looks great there ... it was just not my thing I suppose.
To each their own.
Transmission YES! Treated with respect on the door, at the bar and chatted with people I hadnt seen before and some that I chatted to the previous time I went. Also, a bar where its possible to hold a conversation because the dance floor was upstairs.
My SO was with me on these visits .. she may have a different perspective ..

julie w
09-20-2006, 12:41 PM
thanks girls for you feed back ,I dont think I am into that type of thing
I think I am like josi would like a more classy place ,so transmission sounds
like the place for me , but more difficult to go to as its once a month but
If my schedule lines up I will bring Julie in my case and go thanks again