PDA

View Full Version : Gloria Vanderbilt jeans are the best!!!

pinkpanther
09-18-2006, 01:11 AM
About a month ago I purchased some Gloria Vanderbilt jeans at Value Village in Calgary. They are the best jeans that I have ever worn. The jeans are a size 14 petite. The are made of 70% cotton, 28% polyester and 2% spandex. The stretchy fabric (spandex) makes them so comfortable.

The first time my wife noticed me wearing them she responded "did you know that there is a swan on the pcket of your jeans? Are those the Eddie Bauer jeans that you just bought?"

I've been wearing my Gloria Vanderbilt jeans every opportunity I get. I often roll up the pant leg and show of my shaven legs and ballet flats. I try and display the "swan" to all the females I see. It is obvious that they are womens jeans.
I 've seen women and girls take a second look at the "swan" and ballet flats that I wear. The "swan" is noted as being a Gloria Vanderbilt product.

I plan on purchasing more of Gloria Vanderbilt's jeans.

SiSi
09-18-2006, 01:21 AM
Agree with you. When I'm not in a dress I wear my Glova jeans

:yrtw:_______:doll:

pinkpanther
09-21-2006, 12:59 AM
I went to our local Zellers store and tried on a pair of size 14 Gloria Vanderbilt - Giselle classic stretch jeans. The last pair I purchased at Value Village fit me perfectly. The Giselle's were a little to big. Perhaps, it was the Wonderbra satin control panties I was wearing. I asked one of the staff to bring me a size 12. She handed me a size 12 and said " I hope these fit you better sir". They did. I took my Glova jeans and pink blouse to the checkout counter for payment. The
sales lady asked me "did you find everything that you were looking for?"
"Yes", I replied. She smiled and said "enjoy your purchases!"