PDA

View Full Version : tricky question

stacey4fun
09-18-2006, 05:49 AM
Hi Ladies
Now when you Ladies go out on the town , what toilet do you use , the mens or the Ladies ? It my sound a bit silly but we are still men .

Kate Simmons
09-18-2006, 05:52 AM
I use the ladies room. You know how they are though. Big lines sometimes. If that's the case and I gotta go, well that's what trees are for ya know.:happy: Ericka Kay

Emily Ann Brown
09-18-2006, 07:27 AM
Ladies room all the way sis.

Emily Ann

Robin Leigh
09-18-2006, 08:26 AM
Now when you Ladies go out on the town, what toilet do you use, the mens or the Ladies? It my sound a bit silly but we are still men.

It's certainly not a silly question, Stacey. Fortunately, the law in NSW permits transgirls to use the Ladies' Room, although it's probably a good idea to use discretion, especially in little country towns. :)

The law regarding this matter varies from place to place around the world. Please check the website of your local authorities, girls, before doing something that could get you arrested! :( Even where it is legal, the law is usually for the benefit of TS girls, not the CD.

Obviously this is an important issue for the TS girls, and frankly I feel they have more right to use the ladies room than I do. I wouldn't feel comfortable going to the ladies room dressed, unless I was 'chaperoned' by a GG.

I'd hate to go into a ladies room if it upset the GGs already in there. IMHO, entry for a CD to the ladies room is really a privilege not a right. If you go in there you have to behave like a lady. The last thing we want is for a GG to think that some kind of pervert has invaded the ladies room. :(

I don't spend much time outside when dressed (rarely more than half an hour at a time these days), so usually it's not an issue for me. One night years ago, I did need to go when out dressed, but I was at a cafe that I knew had a single unisex toilet. When I was very young, I used the ladies room one night when dressed at a deserted railway station, but in retrospect that was probably a dumb idea...

Many places in the cities these days have a unisex toilet for handicapped people. Some of the girls here have found them to be the perfect place to do a quick change from male to female or vice versa. :)

Robin

Karren H
09-18-2006, 08:43 AM
I use the Unisex or Family restrooms if available...less chance of any problems that way. if they aren't then I use the ladies room if they aren't too busy.. And have never had a problem so far!

Love Karren