PDA

View Full Version : BUSTED ! but a great outcome.

kaitlin
09-18-2006, 09:42 AM
Hello Girls, About 3 years ago my gg girlfriend and I moved in together. When she found out about my CD desires she was and still is very supportive. We have this little thing about or nails (toes) , we always match! One of her three sisters lived with us for a while and to save myself, we told her about Kaitlin. She loved it. My gg told her mom, tells her everything, she was also very supportive. Well just the other night another sister was down, we were sitting around the table drinking coffee, I was in normal mode, but my socks were a little thinnner than normal. She dropped a napkin and when she sat back up she looked into my eyes and said "Are your toenails painted" I didn't know what to say. We told her about everything and she loved it...great huh? Now almost everyone knows and I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I thought I would be rejected for being different, instead I am accepted and loved for being me. Sometimes ya just got take that leap of faith! Kaitlin :heehee:

Julie York
09-18-2006, 11:35 AM
Quite right.

I haven't got anything to say but no-one responded so I didn't want you to feel left out.

:D

(I'm SUCH a nice person.:happy: )

pinkshelly
09-18-2006, 11:50 AM
Life is good when your accepted for being you. You go gurl!
Huggs, Shelly.

Eileen
09-18-2006, 11:54 AM
Kaitlin it is always nice when we are accepted for who we are and it is interesting how often we are accepted. It is very hard for those who do not find acceptance. I am so happy for you!

Eileen

sue ellan
09-18-2006, 12:58 PM
a nice endding to very nice story. it is nice to have understanding friends. wish it could be this way with every for everyone. good luck.
sue ellan

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-18-2006, 01:20 PM
What a great story. You are a lucky girl. BTW my wife and I also have matching toe nail polish. We keep it that way all the time.

Sasha Anne

cindyxdresser
09-19-2006, 04:08 AM
girl you are so lucky!!I would do anything to be in your place .Please keep us updated and have fun

debitv
09-19-2006, 04:17 AM
since we're on the subject...

I bought some nail polish for myself for the first time 3 weeks ago, one pink, one red.. I tried the pink on, and it matches my skin color perfectly..so perfectly I left it on.

I have been barefoot in front of of my gg girlfriend several times now and she hasn't even noticed it...weird, huh?

Debitv

swiss_susan
09-19-2006, 04:38 AM
Its nice to feel accepted.

a nice story and thanks for sharing.

Volca
09-19-2006, 05:22 AM
My last girlfriend accepted and supported me too, but we're not together now. My family knows, my sister accepts it, but my parents are very unsupportive...you are a very lucky person.

jessica cd
09-19-2006, 05:23 AM
How great for you. I think we all want our secret side to be known and accepted. I dressed up once while my so's gf was over one night. she thought it was great. we have fallen out of touch with her but it was fun at the time.

Angie G
09-19-2006, 09:33 AM
Thats great you go girl :hugs:
Angie

MichelleOBrien
09-19-2006, 09:47 AM
girl, i wish i was as lucky as you. most of the people i told now look at me like a wierdo. good for you tho.:D

Charleen
09-19-2006, 09:56 AM
the concensus is that you are lucky. I agree! Love and xxxx, Lily

Blonde
09-20-2006, 06:21 AM
That sounds like a dream/fantisy
what luck you have